Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Beware of this Scammer  (Read 2682 times)

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
Beware of this Scammer
« on: October 05, 2009, 01:54:43 am »
Mga espiyas, mag-ingat po kayo sa taong ito na nagbibinta ng mga items tapos payment through LBC daw pero hindi naman dumating ang mga items na binibinta niya. My friend was victimized by this scammer who offered him an unlimited smartbroken connection equipment which is a canopy worth of 1,500 each at may kasama pang tutorial, unfortunately my friend didn't receive anything. He was scammed!

Ito siya

Ym :  rock_p214@yahoo.com
Cp: # 09262989772

Ingat lang kayo sa kanya, my fellow mates in a different forum site who are members of the NBI are tracing his location as of now. Beware lang po.....

::inposition

Hah...This is for messing with the wrong guy!My friend got his pictures from his fs account.....
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
Re: Beware of this Scammer
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 01:59:05 am »
mukhang installer/uninstaller ng SMART Bro....siguro meron nga siyang mga "Broken Smart Bro"...

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
Re: Beware of this Scammer
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 02:10:53 am »
mukhang installer/uninstaller ng SMART Bro....siguro meron nga siyang mga "Broken Smart Bro"...

he is a smart bro installer and was a member of a certain forum site and was banned because of what he have done to other members. Because he have messed with the wrong guy I gave him his exact reward: By posting his picture in this section.
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!