Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: speaking of cp & pleasure, there's a game that teaches women to ( kinakarir)  (Read 10959 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

Enter HappyPlayTime, a mobile game that hopes to "rebrand the entire concept of female masturbation through education and light-hearted games." It has what is probably the cutest vag mascot ever—yes, I know that sounds absurd, but it does.  :D

Friendly, neighborhood vags  you'd think this was a joke. But it's not. They're completely serious about tackling the issue.

From the game's website:

Sexuality is one of the most basic instincts of human beings. Being comfortable with your own sexual pleasure is a prerequisite to both being able to healthily accept pleasure from others, and pleasing others. How can you exchange pleasure with someone else if you don't understand what your own body likes?
(honga)

That's why masturbation, and learning how to masturbate is such a fundamental life lesson.
repeat.

Unfortunately for many women, there has been a cultural stigma that blocks access to self-stimulation. HAPPYPLAYTIME is here to eliminate this barrier as much as possible. By talking openly and lightheartedly about female masturbation, we are taking the first step to becoming truly sexually liberated.
( viva- la- vul)

Although the developers claim the lighthearted tone is intentional—they hope that by presenting female masturbation through something kind of comical, that they're doing their part to erase some of the taboo around discussing female masturbation. If people laugh at female sexuality, then the taboo is magically gone? Err. I guess it's a step above "denigration."

And c'mon. Look at this, which showcases some of the gameplay—what I assume to be segments of the game that teach you how to masturbate. I don't know.

;D

Here's game developer Anna Anthropy chiming on on the game:

there’s this unfortunate idea of “sex positivity” i encounter all the time that essentially just shames people for not having enough sex and pressures them into doing it more. making masturbation into a universal competition is going to achieve only that: people are going to get pressured into using their bodies in the ways that are arbitrarily defined as normative.
http://www.auntiepixelante.com/?p=2066

Another thing: not all women have vaginas.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman
This fact makes the game exclusionary. Still, it's obvious that the game is well-meaning and there are some issues worth trying to solve here. Schools do a shitty job of teaching anatomy and talking about women's sexuality is difficult.

I'm just not sure this specific game is the best approach for that stuff.

...but yez! shizzle, spygurlz can win this game  :P

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
im gonna have to say ALL men should have this app

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
im gonna have to say ALL men should have this app

8) I have thought of that, too, MC  :D

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
ha ha ha same here...very educational..

hiddenfiles

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
kala ko meron for android

geshpenst

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
may vibrating function po ba yan?  ;D  toast::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
sadsies:Apple won't allow female masturbation App
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 02:21:57 pm »
HappyPlayTime was nixed by Apple earlier this week, via email to the app's creator. Their message was pretty succinct:

Your app HappyPlayTime has been reviewed, but we are unable to post this version. For details, or to directly contact the App Review team, visit the Resolution Center in the iTunes Connect. Do not reply to this email.

Here is how designer Tina Gong responded, via a post on her blog:

Today I got a solemn call from our reviewer who told me that HPT would not be allowed on the app store, even with a 17+ rating.

The reason given was that "the concept was not something that Apple wants to go forward with."I knew I was taking a chance with building the game natively but I was optimistic, as our app was created with a mission and with the best of intentions. The reviewer herself sounded sympathetic, but it seemed like it wasn't something she could control. A few minutes after the call, I got the rejection email in my inbox. I considered creating a petition to let us in, but as far as I know, Apple tends to be pretty steadfast in their choices to accept or reject something, even with a large supporter group.

sadsie...apple nemen!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:24:35 pm by FerminaDaza »