Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: All Men are Jerk Until Proven Otherwise ^_~  (Read 2943 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
All Men are Jerk Until Proven Otherwise ^_~
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:27:29 am »
Spy men Sorry! tittle lang po tsaka para basahin nyu po [BATOK sa akin!] awtz!  :-*

at Ladies Room e   ;D

" whenever my BF and I Fight,he doesn't just get Angry but he gets so

rude and mean!! He calls me names,insults me and acts rude talaga.nagbabati din po kami kaso

lagi na lang din po ganun e.when I talk to him mas nagiging defensive naman sya :(

what should I do po ate!! "

btw,sis,check your inbox,asan ka na po ba? pasensya po ulett ,hope kalmado ka na now  ::flowers ;D

Encouragement na lang po muna ko but I know mage-gets mo yun POV ko.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people are great being partners,and some just aren't.Once they've known you,they settle down

into taking you for granted.They haven't got time for your problems.They don't bring you flowers any more,

or forget to date you anymore.In short they just don't care enough.

Often the people who do this are just downright self-centered.They stop noticing you once they think the

relationship is secure,and go back thinking about themselves.They probably expect still expect you to

look out for them,and listen while they talk through their problems  but they're reluctant to Reciprocate.

Sadly,these people aren't likely to change,at least NOT for you.Maybe - one day -they'll be dumped by

someone really special and it will wake them up for the next time.I hope so.But maybe YOU that Dumps

them.The fact is if they don't care enough,they won't make you feel SPECIAL.and that's NOT

Right or Fair.

You want a bf or partner who makes you feel special BECAUSE YOU ARE,and they want you to know it.

not one who has learnt to go through motions in order to STOP you leaving.And that's what it comes down

to.If your bf/partner truly cares about you,they'll make it very clear.

If deep down,they're putting themselves first and taking you for granted,it's not going to change.

You deserve better than that: Go and Find someone who really wants to make you HAPPY.

If your partner doesn't care about you now,at the start of the relationship,things will go down hill

if you stay  together.you need well and truly to resolve this problem before you even consider

making a big commitment to them~and goodluck to you  :P

Somewhere out there is someone who will care for you properly,in every sense.

Don't throw yourself away on someone who won't.it will damage your confidence and your self-esteem

over the years,as well as making you unhappy.

So,Ladies,Let us do ourselves a favour and wait for someone better to come along.

We want a partner who makes us feel SPECIAL because WE ARE  ::flowers toast::

Espiya Republic,knowing out numbered nyu kaming mga spy gurl still hoping ma-extend nyu sa mga

gf/gf's nyu ang heart ng topic  ;D

and,Of course you' re all free to comment,good or violent reaction ketsup tuyo po  ;D

Be Good to Women and Be Rewarded [NO reward for bad behavior]  ::flowers

caloyzkie07

• Akatsuki Member
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: All Men are Jerk Until Proven Otherwise ^_~
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:34:14 am »
... guess you already have an idea what kind of man your dating/in a relationship with.. since both of you still managed to get along even with "that" kind of attitude towards you.. havent you thought of leaving the guy? i mean.. when both of you fight "he doesn't just get Angry but he gets so rude and mean!! He calls me names,insults me and acts rude talaga".. if its "always" this way and you still clinged to him.. then i "can" assume that you really love him that much.. to the point that you would aready understand his attitude towards you when both of you fight..

are you hoping that he can change that attitude towards you? then try to set him free for a while.. if he really loves you then he'll come back and "might" change for the better... its quite risky knowing that in my opinion.. you seem could not "live" without him by your side.. but then your the boss.. its either you accept him even with that attitude.. or teach him a lesson by setting him free "for a while" or find another guy for justice sake.. dont let stupid guys like them hurt you.. your a woman.. you deserve respect..

im a man.. i quite believe that the thread title is true.. men sometimes has to prove themeselves in order not to be considered as a jerk.. ganyan kasi talaga kami na mga lalake.. kala mo kung sinong astig.. di lang sa tapang tapangan ang pagiging "totoong" lalaki..  makikita din yan kung pano namin nirerespeto ang lahat ng tao na nakakasalumuha namin..  smoking::

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 08:37:43 am »
your a woman.. you deserve respect..

im a man.. i quite believe that the thread title is true.. men sometimes has to prove themeselves in order not to be considered as a jerk.. ganyan kasi talaga kami na mga lalake.. kala mo kung sinong astig.. di lang sa tapang tapangan ang pagiging "totoong" lalaki..  makikita din yan kung pano namin nirerespeto ang lahat ng tao na nakakasalumuha namin..  smoking::

finger4u   thanks caloyzkie!  ::inlove  :P  ;)  bnana  happy yipey! toinkss!

stcutie143

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 23
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:39:27 am »
hmm your right... kc sometimes I forgot how a girl can be special lalo na kung nakuha mo na xa.

but not all man are like that. Maybe karamihan

caloyzkie07

• Akatsuki Member
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 08:52:05 am »
finger4u   thanks caloyzkie!  ::inlove  :P  ;)  bnana  happy yipey! toinkss!

you are very much welcome madam ferms.. baliktad kasi ako eh.. i was a jerk then nung BF pa lang ako ng wife ko.. i was so innocent then (kasi first GF ko sya).. not to mention na torpe ako masyado nuon (hehehe).. kaya ngayon even if im busy with work.. kahit walang okasyon.. i still suprise my wife on how much i love her..

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 09:43:40 am »
hmm your right... kc sometimes I forgot how a girl can be special lalo na kung nakuha mo na xa.

are you one of the 'karamihan'? he he joke! THANKS BRO  :-*

some men are a lot into fishing only and some are a keepers...and a man can fish for 2 reasons :

-He's either sport fishing or fishing to eat,which means he's either going to try to catch the biggest fish

he can,take a picture of it,admire it w/his buddies AND TOSS IT BACK TO THE SEA,OR HE'S GOING TO TAKE

THE FISH ON HOME,SCALE IT,FILLET IS,TOSS IT IN SOME OIL AND FRY IT UP,AND PUT IT ON HIS PLATE.YUM YUM ;D

Hope this analogy serves us well  :P

men by nature are hunters,and women have been put in the position of being the PREY  ???

see,ladies,men should be in pursuit of you BUT THE QUESTION ALWAYS REMAINS :

ONCE HE HOOK YOU,WHAT WILL HE DO WITH YOU? WILL HE TREAT YOU AS, LIKE A SPORT FISH

- A THROW BACK ~ OR A KEEPER,HE'LL BRING YOU HOME AND SETTLING DOWN WITH.
ESEP ESEP  music::

CoolDabawenyo

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Sistema Cambio Arma Istantaneo - System CAI
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 01:22:13 pm »

agree po ako dito... ^^

kasi may iba po na ang pag deal sa problems iba2x... may ibang pina skandalo type... silent war at iba pa...

pero whatever methods basta ba maayos ang problem and the respect to the woman remains...

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 03:21:05 pm »
agree po ako dito... ^^

kasi may iba po na ang pag deal sa problems iba2x... may ibang pina skandalo type... silent war at iba pa...

pero whatever methods basta ba maayos ang problem and the respect to the woman remains...

thanks Cool!

Relationship works because of 2 people...

Having a row always takes two people. You may not be able to stop your partner from being in a bad

mood with you, and he may continue to spoil for a fight in spite of your best efforts to avoid one.

There's always a Choice.

You can tell how much someone RESPECTS you by how much He respects your opinion.

If He doesn't respect your opinion,he won't respect you.

If you can't be kind at least be vague.

jesstaticX

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 02:25:27 am »
Yeah I think we men are jerks sometimes, we are not perfect. You just have to deal with it ladies.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 06:09:49 am »
Yeah I think we men are jerks sometimes, we are not perfect. You just have to deal with it ladies.

Nothing on this planet can compare with a Woman's LOVE~it is KIND and Compassionate

If YOU are HER Man,she will walk on water and through a mountain for you,too,no

matter how you've acted out,NO MATTER WHAT CRAZY THINGS you've done. BUT that's

If YOU make Her Happy and  know How to RECIPROCATE.

@ Ladies:

You have to be assertive and feminine at the same time. Only give when it's Reciprocal!  music::

COMMAND DON'T DEMAND ;)

Mo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 07:43:30 pm »
Parang di ko gusto itong pagdamay sa lahat ah (Hasty Generalization).

Anong mararamdaman ninyong mga babae kung sabihin naman namin..."All women are dense and clueless until their situation is at its worst (may not even arrive at the point of realizing what has happened"

Nakakainis madalas at naitatanong mo...hindi ba talaga marunong kumilatis ang mga babae?  Nanliligaw pa lang, malalaman mo na kung anong klaseng pagkatao meron ang lalaki.  Bakit pa makakaabot sa point na ie-entertain sa panliligaw...at sasagutin pa.  Aba eh kung naging BF at doon lang lumabas ang ugali eh di break na agad.

Alam na ngang may bisyo...naninigarilyo, umiinom, nagdodroga, nambababae....aba pinapatulan pa rin?  Kaya lumalaki ang ulo ng mga walang kwentang lalaki kasi maraming pumapatol pa rin sa kanila.

May pagpipilian naman siguro.  Meron namang pormal na dumadalaw sa bahay, nagpapakilala sa magulang, kamag-anak at kaibigan.

Haay. kaya maraming scandals at pictures na di dapat napo-post sa internet ay dahil sa maraming naloloko.

Nagpapabuntis at naanakan...patuloy pang padadamihin ang ganitong mga klase ng lalaki.

Women have the power to change all this...to end all of this...bastedin...makipagbreak...at huwag makipagbalikan!

Nga pala, baka gusto ninyong ayusin ang religiousity...meron mga lalaking tinutulungan ng demonyo na makapangbiktima.  Ang mga mahihina madaling nakukuha.  Marami na akong kilalang babae na napariwara at may mga namatay pa. 

Sa gusto mag-upload ng video o photos, just click: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0riBZzx4525cXY1UndNX2pxOHM&usp=sharing
Gamitin ang blue button sa kanan (upper-right hand corner), mag-sign in sa Google Account, click Add to Drive, then Open in drive.  Right click, Upload files....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Fine! Women are Jerks Too *_*
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 05:09:09 am »
Thanks parekoy! i thought you won't be around and on reflection mode  ;) :-*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Parang di ko gusto itong pagdamay sa lahat ah (Hasty Generalization).

Anong mararamdaman ninyong mga babae kung sabihin naman namin...
"All women are dense and clueless until their situation is at its worst (may not even arrive at the point
of realizing what has happened"

Nakakainis madalas at naitatanong mo...hindi ba talaga marunong kumilatis ang mga babae?
Nanliligaw pa lang, malalaman mo na kung anong klaseng pagkatao meron ang lalaki. 
Bakit pa makakaabot sa point na ie-entertain sa panliligaw...at sasagutin pa.  Aba eh kung naging BF
at doon lang lumabas ang ugali eh di break na agad.

Alam na ngang may bisyo...naninigarilyo, umiinom, nagdodroga, nambababae....aba pinapatulan pa rin?
Kaya lumalaki ang ulo ng mga walang kwentang lalaki kasi maraming pumapatol pa rin sa kanila.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

may tama ka MO! :)

Well, before ,when i was younger,which about 4 years ago?  :P

"I've been to a lot of Jerks that I don't know anymore which one is Nice"  ??? ;D

Kasi naman MO, uhm,OK ,NOT to generalized~MEN WILL ALWAYS,AGAIN,ALWAYS,WHATEVER

WE ASK OR QUESTION THEM,MEN WILL ALWAYS GIVE THE ANSWER THAT WILL

MAKE THEM LOOK THE BEST.
hayssss

huhuh,in the history of relationships, never had a man introduce himself and share damn right

all his baggage and ALL HIS BAD HABITS in the first encounter and on few several dates  :'(

worse,some Men , manipulate their answers and make an impressions and he will look like

he's the one who can fulfill  our needs and wants~Men even sell that "Happily Ever After" wahuhuhu TOINKSS :P

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

May pagpipilian naman siguro.  Meron namang pormal na dumadalaw sa bahay, nagpapakilala sa magulang,
kamag-anak at kaibigan.

Haay. kaya maraming scandals at pictures na di dapat napo-post sa internet ay dahil sa maraming naloloko.

Nagpapabuntis at naanakan...patuloy pang padadamihin ang ganitong mga klase ng lalaki.

Women have the power to change all this...to end all of this...bastedin...makipagbreak...

at huwag makipagbalikan!

@ may Tama ka po ulet MO!!

as the saying goes "WE TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT US."

SO,sa mga kabaro ko / Ladies / Spy gurls :

-Always Up your antenna,be willing to detest those JERKS! Increase your discernment.

-Know your man through all season before you make commitment.

-Tell a guy you're looking for a man who is capable of commitment.not the commitment that last only
  on the following morning or the usual meaning of a Jerk;commitment for them means "THEY WILL
  JUST STAY FOR THE NIGHT" aruhhhhhhhhh

-We will never hear to a guy all those bad stuff on first encounter or on a few dates;instead this Jerk
  is going to go out of his way to show he's nice,match with a good nice watch he's wearing,his shoes,
  nice car etc etc...MEN DO THIS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CATCH YOU AND IF THEY RELEASE THOSE
  BAD INFOS ABOUT THEM TOO EARLY,HE WON'T CATCH~YOU #FACT

@ Teka sa mga magro- ::)

Q: Should Men offer all the Information up front?

A: OF COURSE THEY SHOULD.IT'S ONLY FAIR.
BUT OF COURSE 2X THEY WON'T VOLUNTEER IT BECAUSE TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH
WILL NOT ONLY MAKE MEN LESSER IN A WOMAN EYES BUT BUT BUT IT WILL TAKE THE
"CHASE & CAPTURE" AND MEN WON'T LIKE IT-WHO'S WEARING THE PANTS DAW BA?!

Sure,there are some men who can lay out all the dirty laundry up front to see.BUT THEY ARE
VERY RARE. VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE [soweee can't emphasize more-toinks]

So,Foxy Spy gurls /Ladies ,The ONUS of getting down to the truth and to discern the real JERK

Unfortunately,still up to YOU.ON YOU.

- We have to dig deeper.AREN'T WE GET OF BEING THE VICTIM? TIRED OF GETTING PLAYED???

GOSH,I'M TIRED OF THINKING I GOT SOMEBODY AND THEN FINDING OUT HE'S NOT ALL HE

MADE HIMSELF OUT TO BE?! WHEWW!am so loving Espiya.net,i can't believe I saying this!! he he

- Stop giving up the COOKIE before you have all the INFO,and Instead get the INFO and then

Decide if it's in your best interest to share yourself with him.

THERE ARE 3 QUESTIONS we have to really take note about MEN :

1.men will get you answer that makes them look best.

2.men will get you answer that they think you want to hear.

3.*THE REAL MAN ,will introduce you to the TRUTH.

-that lead us to the ever fave QUOTE of me and my [whatever]  :D NEVER ASSUME,ASK.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nga pala, baka gusto ninyong ayusin ang religiousity...meron mga lalaking tinutulungan ng demonyo na makapangbiktima.  Ang mga mahihina madaling nakukuha.  Marami na akong kilalang babae na napariwara at may mga namatay pa. 

...I've no idea 'bout that MO,di ba sya ESPIRITISTA ?!  music::

hanks ESPIYA.NET  ::flowers
I've find this site so therapeutic~ to mi  8)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Spot the Jerk <:
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 08:05:45 am »
P.s.

Todo sharing na toh to the Highest level  ;)

Questions Every Woman Should ASK before She Gets In Too Deep :

*If you are NOT playing games,and want to be on a Relationships that Rocks !  8)

1. What Do You THINK about Me?

If you've been out on a couple of dates or more and you've had a lot of conversations,you know

something about him,but what's more important,you want to know what he is thinking about you.

of course he just doesn't walked over there just to be walking,He was attracted to something.

He may like your hair,your legs,your outfit...but beyond the initial attraction,MEN PRETTY MUCH KNOW

IF YOU'RE KIND OF A WOMAN THEY'RE GOING TO SLEEP WITH OR IF THEY'RE GOING TO STICK

AROUND AND SEE IF THEY WANT MORE.THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL BY HIS ANSWERS.

LISTEN TO HIS ANSWER CLOSELY.

SURE THIS ARE WHAT (MEN) WILL ANSWER ," I THINK YOU ARE GREAT,I THINK YOU'D MAKE GREAT GF,

YOU'RE FUN,KIND,YOU'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL,YOU TURN ME ON,YOU'RE SMART ETC ETC .ALL

GENERIC STUFF MEN KNOW WOMEN WANT TO HEAR. ::)

STILL,THIS IS NOT THE ANSWERS YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR.YOU WANT SPECIFICS

YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT HE'S REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT YOU BEYOND THE SURFACE.

SO,DO THE FOLLOW-UPS. " OH YOU THINK I'M KIND? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M KIND?

THEN SIT BACK AND LISTEN.IF HE CAN'T GIVE YOU A CONCRETE ANSWER ABOUT YOUR KINDNESS

THIS JERK IS NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU BEYOND THE SURFACE.

BUT,IF HE SAYS," YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE ARE SO AND SO AND SO,THAT WAS REALLY NICE...

HE WILL FIND MORE CHARACTERISTIC HE ATTRIBUTES TO YOU.

IF HE CAN GIVE YOU SPECIFICS,IT MEANS HE'S BEEN LISTENING AND ADDING IT UP-HE'S DETERMINING

IF HE'S GOING TO KEEP YOU.AND THAT COULD MEAN THAT HE'S NOT A JERK AND AT LEAST

ON THE SAME PAGE WITH YOU

2.How do you Feel about Me?

Foxy ladies,don't confused with what do you "THINK" about me ~ "think" and "FEEL" are two

wholly different things.

If a man cannot Tell you How he feels about you after several dates or more than a month of

dating,IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU ~ AND HE'S GOING TO GET

CONFUSED AND NERVOUS
: " I TOLD YOU BEFORE ~ I THINK YOU'RE..."HE BEGINS.

YOU CUT HIM RIGHT OFF AND SAY " NO,I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME."

He might end up scratching his head or what,he will be thinking of what answer you wanna hear

But still you'll have to get him to answer it. don't get upset if he doesn't answer right away :

HE'S GOT TO GO INTO THE PART OF HIMSELF THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE TO GO AND THAT'S

THE EMOTIONAL PART.
WHOA! MEN DO NOT DO EMOTION WELL,EXPRESSING IT DOESN'T COME

EASY.HE CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT GOD ,HIS MOM,BUT ASKING A MAN HOW HE FEELS

ABOUT YOU IS LIKE ASKING HIM TO LOOK INTO HIS SOUL.

IF HE ANSWER YOU THIS : "WELL,WHEN I DON'T SEE YOU,I MISS TALKING TO YOU,I JUST FEEL BETTER

WHEN YOU'RE AROUND,YOU'RE THE TYPE OF GIRL I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND  :D

IN OTHER WORDS,HIS ANSWER HAS TO MAKE YOU FEEL W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.

EVEN IF HE DOESN'T SAY HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU JUST YET,AT LEAST HE WILL SHOW

HE'S CRAZY ABOUT YOU AND WILL EXPLORE A LONG TERM COMMITMENT TO BE WITH YOU.

3.What are your short - term goals?
4.What are your long - term goals?
5.what are your views on Relationships?

~ just NOT to make my blah blah long and make you all fall to sleep  ;D try ko na i-sum up

yun last 3 questions.

The long and short term goals will enable you to know his vision for where he wants to see himself

now and the future .A MAN ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN.IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN WHY DO

YOU WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND,ANYWAY! [don't be that jerk gurl]

IF HE HAS A PLAN ,WELL GREAT.MEN LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES.

ACT LIKE YOU ARE SUPERINTERESTED AND ASK,BE ENTHUSIASTIC DETECTIVE AS YOU ARE  ;)

THE POINT IS,IF HE HAVE A PLAN,HE'S TRYING TO BE A MAN HE WANTS TO BE-THE KIND OF MAN

WOMEN CAN CONSIDER AND CAN FIT WITH WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING IN A GOOD,SOLID MATE.

LADIES,,,DO NOT TIE YOUR LIFE WITH A MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE PLAN,BECAUSE YOU'LL

FIND OUT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY LIFE AND HE WILL GONNA TAKE IT FROM YOU.AWTZ!

SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL BE STUCK,TOO. :(

His views of Relationships?

-know his relationships with his parents  especially his MOM.the first woman he has a relationship with.

if he has a great relationship with his MOM,has a good track record w/ her,THEN CHANCES ARE

HE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN W/ RESPECT AND HAVE SOME IDEA ON HOW TO PROFESS,

PROVIDE AND PROTECT.

-know his relationship with his dad.if their OK,sure he got those CORE VALUES of a Man.

-*his relationship with GOD [Must be on your Top standard list]

IF YOU MEET A MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP W/GOD,HAS NO BELIEF SYSTEM TO

POINT HIM AS A GUIDING FORCE IN HIS LIFE,THEN IT'S A PROBLEM.AFTER ALL WHAT MORAL

BAROMETER DOES HE ANSWER TO IF NOT TO GOD? WHAT'S GOING TO MAKE HIM EVEN CONSIDER

BEING LOYAL TO YOU? WHAT'S GOING TO MAKE HIM TO DO THE RIGHT THING?

WHAT'S MAKE HIM FEEL WHOLE?
A FAITHFUL MAN WILL ALWAYS HAVE FAITH  ::flowers

Again For all of us foxy ladies , ASK QUESTIONS.REMEMBER: NO FEAR.

IF HE'S NOT WILLING TO ANSWER THEM,WELL WE KNOW FROM THE GATE HE'S NOT THE ONE.