Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Hello world  (Read 5054 times)

Jopsanity

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
Hello world
« on: June 10, 2020, 12:44:46 am »
Hi po Im new here, Im John Paul po but you can call me Jop, 21 years old po from paranaque, Working na po sa may paranaque din but due to the pandemic no work no pay po ako, so taga alaga lang ako gn mga bata ng ate ko for now hahaha.

I diswcovered this group while searching for leaked images and so far it has delivered naman hahaha

All the best to Espiya.net!

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Re: Hello world
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 01:26:07 am »
Hi po Im new here, Im John Paul po but you can call me Jop, 21 years old po from paranaque, Working na po sa may paranaque din but due to the pandemic no work no pay po ako, so taga alaga lang ako gn mga bata ng ate ko for now hahaha.

I diswcovered this group while searching for leaked images and so far it has delivered naman hahaha

Hello, brother & welcome to the Espiya Community!
I was just curious about your name (John Paul), maybe you even have a brother named, "George Ringo".  haha
The names, John, Paul, George & Ringo are of course the famous members of the best band in the world, THE BEATLES.
And if you are a die hard Beatles Fan like me, welcome to the club, brother!
Just enjoy your ride here in Espiya and with the other members of this community.

Jopsanity

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 11:11:23 pm »
Hahaha no eh pero I think it would be fun to have brothers like those

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 09:41:49 am »

Welcome to Barangay Espiya, bro Jops!
Just have fun because boys like us just wanna have sex, err I mean fun.  hahaha

Welcome also to my Resto.  hahaha