Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Just My Opinion  (Read 5837 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Just My Opinion
« on: July 31, 2014, 09:44:18 am »
I read an article that the Binays are questioning the country's investment in science and technology particularly stem cell research.These same politicians question the acquisition of anti-submarine helicopters for the AFP. They argue of giving the money to the poor instead of having these investments for the future of the country but the problem with this kind of thinking is that it will propel the nation thousands of steps behind our Asian neighbors. This mindset will turn the Philippines into a slave economy because without innovation and industry,we will forever be underdogs in Asia.Long term solutions for the country's problems should be engaged and short term "appeasement" strategies left behind.

Right now we need heavy investments on education, industry ,defense and science otherwise we compromise the future of the next generation of Filipinos. I just hope that in 2016 ,the rich , the poor and the middle class in the Philippines will make the right choice in electing the leaders of the country. - A7x

http://www.rappler.com/thought-leaders/64387-money-science-nancy-binay?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
Re: Just My Opinion
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 10:16:20 am »
They are targeting the votes from "masa" for the coming election.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 02:23:42 pm »
It's part and parcel of their duties to question and to put forth contrary opinions. Whether they're in the right will be seen sooner or later. 
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 03:24:30 pm »
The Binays are token friends of China its best to challenge them during the debate about their super friendly attitude with the Chinese mainland.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 03:26:08 pm »
And also it is our part as citizens of this republic to criticize BINAY's intention to question the government ay papogi lamang sa masa para sa darating na election at may bahid politika.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 01:22:18 am »
The mainstream media seems to bow and smile to any candidate to be,its up to bloggers,independent media to ask the critical questions and expose him for what he is.

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 07:01:37 am »
mehh... hindi tayo mayaman na bansa para sa mga ganyan... mga basic needs natin kulang kulang pa... luho lang yan ng mayaman

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 07:23:08 am »
so hangang kailan tayo magsasabi na "hindi tayo mayaman?" kung tayo mismo ang walang gagawing hakbang para yumaman? mangangarap nalang ba tayo palagi? ang mayaman na bansa ay nagsisimula sa pagpa plano nang mabuti at pag alocate nang husto nang budget nang gobyerno. In the previous administration hindi pinansin ang kahalagahan nang syensya at teknolohiya kaya tayo palaging behind sa ating mga kapitbahay na bansa dahil sa attitude na ganyan. Yes, kelangan ang mga basic needs nang mamayan hindi naman yan nawawala everytime na gumagawa nang budget ang gobyerno pero sana naman hwag natin ignore ang science and technology.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 07:51:36 am »
Binays are a good friend of Misuari. Birds with the same feather, flocks together.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 08:03:47 am »
Basta education ang #1 ok ako. Para naman ma-lessen yung mga bumoboto ng dumbas#es na politiko.

Yung current situation naman sa talipao, di ba pwedeng joint major eradication operation with US troops?

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 09:31:11 am »
The Philippine constitution forbids any foreign troops to engage in Phil. soil unless fired on.

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 09:36:02 am »
mehh... hindi tayo mayaman na bansa para sa mga ganyan... mga basic needs natin kulang kulang pa... luho lang yan ng mayaman

i beg to disagree...

hinde tayo mayaman but in a sense na hinde rin tayo mahirap!

we have plenty of natural resources, manpower and intellects

the reason kung bakit tayo nag kaganito ang tutuong nag papahirap sa bansa natin is yung mga POLITICIAN!

Corruption and Mismanagement ng mga tao sa government natin.

tandaan nyo kahit kailan majority ng mga politician sa atin ginagamit lang nila ang mga mahirap para sa personal gain nila.

isa pa if ever na mag karoon ng War or invade tayo ng Ibang bansa, ang mga Politician natin will be the first one to save their asses and seek asylum to another country.

in short iiwan nila tayong mga pilipino sa bansa natin!!

i agree we need to educate our people pero we need at the same time na ma i upgarde yung condition ng military natin.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 09:48:23 am »

i beg to disagree...

hinde tayo mayaman but in a sense na hinde rin tayo mahirap!

we have plenty of natural resources, manpower and intellects

the reason kung bakit tayo nag kaganito ang tutuong nag papahirap sa bansa natin is yung mga POLITICIAN!

Corruption and Mismanagement ng mga tao sa government natin.

tandaan nyo kahit kailan majority ng mga politician sa atin ginagamit lang nila ang mga mahirap para sa personal gain nila.

isa pa if ever na mag karoon ng War or invade tayo ng Ibang bansa, ang mga Politician natin will be the first one to save their asses and seek asylum to another country.

in short iiwan nila tayong mga pilipino sa bansa natin!!

i agree we need to educate our people pero we need at the same time na ma i upgarde yung condition ng military natin.

tama! and we need to welcome change. we need to hope for the best of our nation... hwag nating hayaan na gagawin nila (politicians) tayong mga tanga at parang walang alam sa nangyayari sa bansa natin.. the election is near.. vote wisely mga ka spiya..  ;)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 01:12:39 pm »
tama! and we need to welcome change. we need to hope for the best of our nation... hwag nating hayaan na gagawin nila (politicians) tayong mga tanga at parang walang alam sa nangyayari sa bansa natin.. the election is near.. vote wisely mga ka spiya..  ;)

I suspect that the "opposition" led by Vice-President Jejomar Binay and Mayor Joseph Estrada will make it their goal to retake control of the government come 2016. Some of the gains made by the military under the present administration might--just might, mind you--be reversed.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 04:25:09 pm »
I suspect that the "opposition" led by Vice-President Jejomar Binay and Mayor Joseph Estrada will make it their goal to retake control of the government come 2016. Some of the gains made by the military under the present administration might--just might, mind you--be reversed.

Kaya nga this coming elections the ball is in the hands of the Philippine voters. This will be our only hope to choose what will be our nations destiny. Will it be from the hands of these crooked politicians or those that deserve to be in that position. Sana nga lang hindi magwagi ang mga mandaraya sa counting.

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 12:02:36 am »
we kicked ass in the 70's, we wer'e good in science and technology, these evil pigs are still in the govt.  until we vote these idiots, or until idiots vote idiots.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 01:49:18 pm »

Kaya nga this coming elections the ball is in the hands of the Philippine voters. This will be our only hope to choose what will be our nations destiny. Will it be from the hands of these crooked politicians or those that deserve to be in that position. Sana nga lang hindi magwagi ang mga mandaraya sa counting.

Let's also take into consideration the Makabayan Bloc in Congress. Neri Colmenares and Carlos Zarate of Bayan Muna, Antonio Tinio of ACT Teachers, and Terry Ridon of Kabataan (among others) have been more active and more vocal during the present administration than they have been during the previous one. Their presence at the forefront of the outrage against the DAP and PDAF have given them a more prominent public position than they've had since they became members of the House of Representatives. They could be the wild cards in the 2016 elections (I personally believe that Rep. Colmenares and Rep. Ridon might have aspirations of running for higher office) and they could play a key role in determining whether or not all this defense spending continues or is brought to a halt.

gusabelgas

• "beteranong pulis reporter"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • "siyensya, lohika, at pagkamaparaan"
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 11:18:36 pm »
^^yeah those communist shits...
gamit ang siyensya, lohika, at pagkamaparaan, bawat sulok bubusisiin, bawat anggulo tatalakayin. sa paglutas ng krimen, narito na ang
S.O.S.O. (Scene of the Spy Operatives)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 11:55:13 pm »
^^yeah those communist shits...

To be fair, Rep. Colmenares did mention during a TV interview that Bayan Muna have protested China's incursions into our territory. Of course, they haven't done it as frequently as they do against the national government but I suppose it's better than nothing.

Besides, the Makabayan Bloc members seem like an intelligent bunch. I'm sure they'll carefully weigh the benefits of spending for defense purposes against letting our military capabilities erode further and make the right choice.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 12:22:22 am »
NO TO BINAY!. period.

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 01:28:10 am »

We have 2.6T sa proposed budget. Kaya yan. Or pwede ding magchina style nalang din tayo. Magnakaw tayo ng researches/secrets. Tipid.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 01:58:49 am »
same reason kung bakit natigil ang pagpapaandar ng ating nuclear power plant na pinagawa ni marcos. now dinadanas natin ang power shortage, tapos consumers naman ang magbabayad ng additional expenses.

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 03:53:58 am »
^kung taga  morong bataan ka at ganyan ang opinyon mo papalakpakan kita.

sana yung susunod na pres. wag kumuha ng mga gaya ni enrile na mas inuna pa armasan ng mga dekalibreng baril ang private army niya kesa sa afp.

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 10:59:03 pm »
just imagine the things we can do if we have the good right and proper people and mindset. what happened to the philippines? late bloomer ako hehe

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 12:38:36 am »
Make your opinion count on voting day :applause