Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Reasons Why You Love Him/Her  (Read 7455 times)

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: Ten Thousand Reasons Why You Love Him/Her
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 06:25:31 am »
Applause Idle Wild,

Now i have more  reasons to LOVE, not only 10,000 but one million plus 1

The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

mark walliceberg

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 10:53:46 pm »
so tragic naman Idle Wild  :) but I guess that's what real love is all about  ;D you cant really say it's for real until you can give that much to the one you love ;D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......ka-ka-inlove ::)

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 03:54:31 am »
CHRISTMAS-MERRY

Rainy days. The whisper of mud on my shoes?oh how I always hated rainy days. Actually, I just hated that day--- rainy day or no rainy day. I still had two classes, I couldn?t see her, I flunked my Math test and I was broke. How could I take her out?

It was the last day of school--- that year, I mean--- and I promised to take her out the next day. I wanted to see her that day to cancel our plans but she said she can?t because of a SAMAHAN meeting. Darn, what could be worse.

I couldn?t go home yet. I hate the swishin? little splashes of rain. So I decided to just sit back and wait for the rain to stop. Then, out of the blue, I felt her presence come. But, no Vanessa. My mind always played games on me. That?s when I started thinking about her. I couldn?t believe how lucky I was having her--- and still having her--- in my life. I didn?t know that her laughter, her smiles, her words would bring music to my existence. She?s the only consolation I have in this life full of pain, confusion, haste and bad luck. I can?t even think of a reason why, of all guys, she chose to be with me. Me, a nobody. Me, who not only suck at math and with an allowance going down the drain. But she, she?s so full of passion for her studies and with beauty so divine. I have her. That idea made me smile.

?Who are you smiling at??
It was her.
?No?nothing. I was just--- I--- I thought you had a meeting.?
?It?s cancelled.?
Smiling, she sat beside me and started speaking again.
?So, tomorrow we?ll go out right?
Man, I must talk.
?Uhmm.. Vanessa.. I hate to say this but I have to cancel it because I don?t have enough money and my studies? my parents would surely---?
?Sssshh.. never mind. I understand.?
Then she smiled. I blushed. I felt guitly. THAT smile was irresistible. It?s like getting hit by a baseball that you couldn?t help but take notice of.
?But I promise, I really really promise to---?
?No don?t?I completely understand.?
Silence.
She didn?t look angry. That was a good sign.
?But??
?But what??
?You?re not angry right??
?Of course not! I mean it?s not your fault anyway.?
?But??
?Sssshh.. you still have me.?

For crying out loud, that was all I needed to hear.
So, in that legendary Ateneo bench, I was Christmas-merry and New Year-happy.

----i made this noong Christmas.. nasa benches lang ako at umuulan. walang magawa kaya i began scribbling.. and THIS STORY just popped out of nowhere. ;) hope you like it! ;)

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 08:42:17 am »
Applause again Idle_Wild

What is life without love, what is you without her, what is season without her.

Thanks God, He created her. Oh my God, kaya ko pang labanan ang homesick ko.
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 11:42:50 pm »
MY ETHEREAL VANESSA

2:38am

Wow, I?ve been in bed for four hours and a half and still I could not sleep. It?s like I?ve forgotten how to fall asleep. I shifted to my left.
Maybe it was the almost endless quarrel we had this afternoon. Tsk tsk.
I shifted to my right side.
I can?t stop thinking about it. I feel so guilty. I never should?ve shouted in front of her. But she can?t blame me. She?s the one who?s flirting shamelessly with that stupid football guy named Stephen.
Can?t believe I?m saying this. No, this is not a lie; it?s just an---overstatement. Okay, maybe she wasn?t flirting. Or maybe, it was the other way around. That Stephen guy was the one flirting with her.
I know I?ve hurt her. God, I must apologize. Damn me and my stupid pride.
I could still envision her hurt eyes, that look. It?s as if I was the most ruthless person in the world. She made me feel like I bombed the U.S. or that I was synonymous to Satan.
I love her.
That is one thing I could never deny. Or if I?d try to, I?m sure I?d be bad at it. She loved me too, so much. I can see it in her eyes.
Her eyes.
It hurt me twice to see that distrust, anger, anxiety blended in her warm, beautiful, chestnut eyes.
God, I must apologize.
I looked at my clock: 2:55am it says. Not bad. I could still call her.
Oh no. Call her? At this unholy hour? I can?t stain black on her parents? impression towards me. If I call her now, surely they would think I wasn?t a ?reasonable? person. Whatever.
What am I gonna do?
Think Romeo and Juliet. Right. My imaginary friend was telling me this. But hey, this isn?t a very bad idea. I could knock at her window and tell her how I feel. Tell her I?m sorry and that I would do anything to patch things up between us. Tell her she?s beautiful. Tell her I?d be that last person in the world who?d want to hurt her. Whoa. So many things kept popping out of my pathetic mind, so that signals one thing: I gotta go---now.
So I grabbed my jacket?it?s chillin? outside--- and opened my window. I was ready to jump. I don?t care if my room?s in second floor. Trust me, I was a baseball star. It?s now or never. Now or never. I keep talking to myself and meanwhile?
Plok. Plok. Plok.
Rain!
Shit. What could be worse?! It?s freakin? rainin?.
But then again, it?s now or never. So I shoved all my inner demons aside and jumped out of my window. With my palm in the ?shade-motion?(the way I put it across my eyebrow to shade my eyes from the sunlight), I started to walk to their house. It was hard to figure out the way when it?s really raining hard. My sneakers were muddy. I realized that my jacket was more of a liability, it?s really starting to get filled with rain and it?s kinda heavy now. Shrugging my jacket out of my shoulders I began to run to their house fast. I didn?t care about getting wet or getting cold or getting hit by some trailer truck. All I cared about was her, Vanessa. For now, and always.
I stopped. I looked over my shoulder. I was in the middle of the street, three blocks from their house and feeling terribly exhausted. I was alone and I--- wait is that her?
I could see her vague figure from here. She?s walking towards me.
?Vanessa!? I called out.
Then she was walking away from me and then she stopped. She turned and faced me. She was like, only five feet away from me. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes. Wonder what those eyes meant..
?Listen, I?m sorry. I?m an idiot. A total jerk. Perfect loser. I?m sorry Vanessa. I?ve loved you more than anything else. I was crazy, I don?t wanna lose you. You?re the best thing that ever happened to me.? My lips were quivering, I don?t wanna breakdown and cry in front of her. But that was the last thing on my mind now. I?ve told you before, it?s she that matters most now. So I started speaking again.
?Vanessa, I was wrong. I?m sorry for the things I?ve said to you about that Stephen guy. I don?t like him. I was jealous. Envy turned to hate and hate to guilt.? I took some steps forward. For a moment, I thought there was something wrong. She was almost nonchalant. But nearer, she looked really beautiful, even in the rain, she looked ethereal.
But what?s happening? She?s not even saying a word and here am I, pouring words to her like she was some emotional vacuum.
?Kyle, I?m sorry too.? Then she met my eyes. I realized she was in fact, tear-drenched. It was hard to see in the rain. But I know her, my heart is hers and her heart lives in mine.
?It doesn?t matter now, Van. We know we love each other, don?t we?? I was sounding like I was convincing myself of my own words.
?Listen, you don?t understand. I--- ? Her voice trailed when our eyes met.
?Vanessa?I just can?t? I can?t live without you. I will never do it again. Never.?
?Kyle, let me explain. Let me speak first okay??
Thump, thump, thump. My heart?s betraying me; I hope it would shut up. I was getting nervous. Then she started speaking..
?After the time you left me in the caf?, I was so angry at you. I went straight back home and there was nobody. I turned all the lights off and walked to my room. I received a voice mail that my mom and dad will be away for a business trip---again. I was so alone. So alone??
She was sobbing.. That cry made me wanna change the world to make it better for her. But sad to say, I can?t. And I never could. All I wanna do is embrace her.
?No, wait. Let me speak.?
I nodded absent-mindedly.
?You know why I hopelessly cling on you? Because you?re the only permanent thing I have, Kyle. We?ve been going out for a year now and haven?t had a quarrel before that Stephen thing. But for Christ?s sake, Kyle, he?s gay. YOU were the only permanent thing in my life.?
Her words cut to my chest and I was heaving. From exhaustion or from emotional havoc, that I don?t know.
?When we had our quarrel and especially when my fragile heart met with your furious eyes this afternoon, I thought we?d break up. You didn?t even give me a chance to explain. I was so depressed at home. I got sight of the scissors on my study desk and I??
?Oh God, please tell me you didn?t.. Oh God, oh God. Vanessa??
I tried to touch her face. I couldn?t. She felt like a ghost to me.
?I?m sorry Kyle. My body?s still at my house. Nobody knew. Except you.?
?Vanessa?No..No..No..?
This has to be a dream. This has to be a dream. A stupid freakin? lousy dream. Over and over, I was telling myself this. Then she said, almost in a whisper,
?I love you Kyle. I always will. I?m sorry I died for you. I should?ve just lived for you. I love you Kyle. You colored my world.?
I love you Kyle.
I love you Kyle.
I love you Kyle.
And there it sounded like a torture-echo. Throbbing in my brain like crazy. I couldn?t comprehend things. I was too dumb to believe this; I ran to their house and crashed right in front of their door.
?Vanessa! Vanessa!?
I was flying through their stairs and towards her room. I found her dead and her wrist bloody on her bedroom floor. There was no letter. I don?t know how to tell this to her parents. I found the scissors she used to kill herself.
Kill herself. These two words suffocate me.

And so here I am, at their house. At probably four in the morning. I decided I?ll wait till the sun arrives. This will be the last sunshine I?d share with her. I will always be with her, because my heart is hers and her heart lives in mine.
I cry.
In anguish, in pain, in guilt.
I woe over the loss of my beautiful, my chestnut-eyed, my ethereal Vanessa.

---- naisip ko lang ang plot ng story na to when i was washing the plates.. hehe lahat ng stories ko Vanessa at Kyle ang bida. wala lang... ;)

Bratski

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 12:01:29 am »
I love her because...
1. she made me important
2. she made me realized the bad things I made.
3. she love so much.
4. she accept me what i am.
5. she made realized that life is beautiful eventhough there are so many trials.
6. and etc.
Chinita, no amount of words to describe the love because love is mystery. If you describe it, hindi na siya mystery, ryt?

TehAnomaly

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 12:13:21 am »
wow, you have a gift. Ang ganda ng mga short stories mo.  Write on! ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 12:14:59 am by TehAnomaly »
4-pump champ...

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 04:35:08 am »
thanks lots guys... ;) kayo lang may alam ng short stories ko.. sometimes kasi feel ko not worth posting sya pero wala lang.. at least my audience ako! hehe.. it takes me such a long time to come up with a very good plot, ung hindi common. favorite author ko ng lovestories is nicholas sparks. kaya mejo tragic mga stories ko..  ;) i hope i could love again..like ten thousand reasons kind of love.. so i could have someone to appreciate my stories and poems.  :'(

walrus008

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 07:59:47 pm »
i just dont know why I love her,

shit happens..

what can i do?

I just dont know why I love her but I do...

TehAnomaly

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 09:22:16 pm »
thanks lots guys... ;) kayo lang may alam ng short stories ko.. sometimes kasi feel ko not worth posting sya pero wala lang.. at least my audience ako! hehe.. it takes me such a long time to come up with a very good plot, ung hindi common. favorite author ko ng lovestories is nicholas sparks. kaya mejo tragic mga stories ko..  ;) i hope i could love again..like ten thousand reasons kind of love.. so i could have someone to appreciate my stories and poems.  :'(

Can I have you permission to post your stories in my blog. Nagagandahan lang kasi ako, i'd like to share it w/ some of my friends.  :)
4-pump champ...

mark walliceberg

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 12:07:21 am »

yeah, have read nicholas sparks' "The Horse Whisperer" and sadly hindi nga happily ever after ang ending noon. Tsk,tsk,tsk,tsk...how can a love so poignant and true end like that? Ciguro, that's what makes love different from all other human emotions. It makes us sublime ::) haaaay..... :'(

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 08:55:24 am »
hello.....I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!!! :-*
There are two kinds of people in thisworld...the ones that wants to be me and the ones that wants a part of me...

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 09:00:25 am »
hello.....I'm back guys!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

Ayos...bumalik ang isang Muse ng PS...kmsta ma'am chinita...ang tagal mong nawala ha...MABUHAY PO KAYO!!!
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 10:01:28 am »
I lost my password that's why :) But I'm here now:)
There are two kinds of people in thisworld...the ones that wants to be me and the ones that wants a part of me...

walrus008

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2006, 12:49:15 am »
I lost my password that's why :) But I'm here now:)

im sort of a newbie here but it seems like i know u already.....have we met before?

love, peace online

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2006, 07:30:08 am »

Can I have you permission to post your stories in my blog. Nagagandahan lang kasi ako, i'd like to share it w/ some of my friends.  :)

sure, as long as the credit still goes to where credit is due.. hehe in short, no plagiarism. ;) pero okay lang talaga, kasi i trust you naman eh.. thanks i was flattered. :)

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2006, 05:37:42 am »
I?ve finally found the love of a lifetime?
A love to last my whole life through?
I?ve finally found the love of a lifetime?

"Hey,? he said. I turned my CD player off and took a quick look on his smile.
Kyle has the smile as the clear as the moon and as fair as the sun. He is my life, my dream, my world. Forgive the mushy part. Anyway, Kyle is my boyfriend. We?ve been officially together for five straight months.
?Whazzup, beautiful.?
God, I love the way he says that. He started speaking---again.
?Any plans for seventeen??
That?s my birthday, by the way.
?Nah, not much. I just wanna take the day off with you.?
?That?s neat. Our exams are over. Thank God.?
?Ei, lunch??
?Come on, beautiful.?
And in that moment. He took my hands in his. It?s been five months. His touch still felt like new. It was wonderful. The touch was breathtaking. Like, pink moonbeam.
We ate at Perseus Caf?, our favorite hangout place. He is still the same old darling I met a year ago. He courted me for five months and we were friends before. He?s been stealing mischievous looks from me and I wonder what those looks meant. Maybe he?s been planning big time for my birthday. I hope he?d come up with something marvelous and original?something romantic, something magical. But really, it doesn?t matter, as long as I have him; I?ve got all the magic in my palm.

?Get it done, Aaron, I spent my month-allowance on this project. I want her to be happy on her big day. I want to see stars in her eyes. I want?.?
?I know, I know, Kyle. Don?t worry. Okay, recap. You will have the park closed around midnight---that?s April 17---and at exactly 12:00, the air balloon with ?Happy Birthday Vanessa? will be released with the fireworks. But it mustn?t be released unless Vanessa isn?t out of the car. From a distance, I will be watching her, not you.?
?Yeah, yeah, that?s right. Watch her okay, not me.? I was getting impatient.
?I know! Duh. Err.. Don?t you want any ?I love you Van? to go with it??
?No, I want to say it myself.?
?Okay..then at the middle of the park, you will have a midnight snack prepared. Carbonara, pizza and iced tea. Is that all??
?Yeah.?
?No champagne whatsoever??
?No. She hates alcohol. And so do I.?
?Wow, that?s good pal. Err.. down payment??
?Oh yeah, here.? I handed him half of my month-allowance. That was a good two thousand bucks. Aaron and I agreed to have the project paid full after Vanessa and I?s midnight snack. Part of me wants to cancel this big project and just settle with a simpler one. But one thing matters now. Not my allowance, my parents, not even my curfew. I just wanna make sure she?d be dead happy.

My birthday! I can?t wait to meet up with Kyle later. Ohmigosh ohmigosh. What could be his surprise for me?!
?Honey, someone wants to see you.? my mom called out.
I?m so excited. I came rushing downstairs. I?m so expecting to see him.
?Happy birthday best!? It was Liz, my bestfriend. Oh well, thanks. Haha.
?Thank you Liz! Oh, you bothered? Thanks.. What could this be?? I shook her gift mercilessly.
?Hey, hey, don?t be ruthless. Open it.? She was raising her eyebrows up and down and was grinning like a maniac. So I didn?t waste a single second; I opened it.
?Oh no you don?t! I?ve been saving for this! It?s lovely Liz. Really. Thanks.? I gave her one big tight hug with the gift on my hands. I?ve always wanted an iPod mini. It was quick; she really had to go because she didn?t ask permission from her parents. It?s still six in the morning. Same old Liz, always getting out of her parent?s grip for gimmicks. But no, today was different. Today was special.
I received probably a thousand more greetings that day. Wow, I?ve never felt more loved. Kyle and I agreed to meet at 11:30pm. No, actually, I only half-agreed. He wants to meet me at that time. I was psyched. Why can?t we go out for a sweet dinner date instead? But okay, maybe we were too young for the classic dinner date stuff. He said he has a ?psychedelic? surprise for me. Yeah, that?s the exact word he used to describe this mystery gift. I spent half my day wondering what it could be.

I spent half my day making sure the surprise went out right. Aside from the money I spent on my surprise for her, I also spent a lot during the day. So, that would mean I spent more or less two months of my allowance for this. I shopped for a new get-up, I got my hair done(I?ve never done this even during prom) and I bought a bouquet of pink roses. I even rented a car to bring us there since I don?t have one and I need to have the perfect presentation. I?m gonna pick her up at eleven thirty.
Farewell, bucks.

Beep beep.
?Oh mom, that must be Kyle. Gotta go.?
?Okay dear. You take care. I trust you both okay??
?Isn?t he gonna drop by and chill for a while?? Todd, my younger brother asked.
?No, Todd. I guess it?s not necessary. You go now Van. Take care.? My dad replied.
I gave my parents quick kisses and flew to the car.
Wow. Somebody bring my jaw up. This car is fantastic! A chauffeur opened the door for me and Kyle was inside. He looked so good.
?Happy birthday, beautiful.? And he handed the bouquet of pink roses to me. It was lovely. I was speechless that I just embraced him and whispered, ?Thanks, I love you.?
?Wait till you see what I got for you.?
Then that was it. We were quiet all throughout the ride. We just held hands. It was a gesture of both love and intimacy---and we both know it. Kyle was not really the kind of guy who talks quite a lot; actually he was like, the second quietest person in class. He had this kind of mysterious thing in him. Plus the killer accent. He?s half-British, in case I haven?t told you.
?We?re here. Wait, I?m still gonna get things ready okay? Don?t go out unless you hear me yell the instruction okay??
He was smiling that I thought I didn?t hear what he said.
?Van??
?Oh yeah I get it. Sorry. I was so excited. I know you?ve put a lot of work on this Kyle and I appreciate it a lot.?
I guess he might have been moved by my words and he had this weird expression on his face, probably it was what triggered my next questions.
?Kyle, I know this is crazy, I just wanna make sure. Do you believe that maybe we?d be forever? That maybe this was more than just hormones-connected and a teenage thing? Kyle, do you love me for real? Would you love me even if I don?t have limbs or hair or teeth??
   He laughed.
   Ouch. Crazy me. Crazy me. He must?ve thought I was a total lunatic. He touched my face and looked earnestly in my eyes.
   ?Baby I love you. And I always will. I love you in this lifetime and the next. Now, don?t fret okay? Stay calm.?
   With a quick kiss on my cheek, he went out of the car. A tear rolled down face and I touched the part where he kissed me. The kiss was unexplainable. I don?t know. We?ve shared many kisses before but this one felt different. I don?t know why. Perhaps nobody does.

Shit Aaron where are you?
I can?t see him. He said he?d be hiding somewhere near. But no. I don?t see him. All I see is two masked people carrying--------WHAAAAAAAT?
Those are guns. I swear those are guns.
?Hand over the money.? The gun was pointed at my chest.
I couldn?t give them the money. I?ve almost given my soul away for this gift. I just want my girlfriend to be happy. Is that too hard to understand you motherfuckin? addicts?
?Hey, no you won?t!?
I tried to fight back then?
Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!
What could that be?
Without further ado, I went out of the car and ran to the middle of the park. There lay Kyle. Bloody, probably dead.
I couldn?t speak. It was far, far too morbid. God, why?
?Kyle!!!!!!?
?Kyle you can?t die.. Please tell me you won?t die!?
?Driver! You stupid moron, call ambulance!?
I was out of control. I was screaming like hell, crying fire. The anguish, the pain, it was impossible to get over with.
?Driver! Ambulance!?
Then I looked at Kyle.
Kyle, who, not only loved me with so much fervor, who had been always a good person, a good friend?Why him? I nudged him.
?Kyle wake up! Kyle, Kyle?? besides my sobbing?the silence in the park was deafening.
Then, like canons, things swooshed up in the air.
Fireworks, with beauty beyond human comprehension. Then an air balloon fled in the sky.
?Happy Birthday Vanessa.? I read.
So this was Kyle?s surprise. Nothing was worse. I cried and cried; I broke down and kept saying his name over and over again.
Then, as if God had heard, he spoke. I wiped my tears and took attention of him.
?I love you Van.?
Then he lost consciousness. I felt his wrist and the pulse, like an echo, was fading.
?Kyle!!!!!? I screamed. Emotions, very strong emotions stirred within me. I felt intense fury for the murderers, pity for myself and of course, deep, undying love for my sweet, sweet Kyle.
?Kyle, I love you too.? I was still crying I could not think of anything else to say.
Then I, tear-drenched touched him to close his eyes and felt his heart. The beat was gone, but the remnants of his love?it remained.
I stared at the starry horizon. Everything was supposed to be perfect. I lied down beside him, pretending he was alive and with me, watching the gorgeous midnight sky. I made a vow.
Kyle, I will love you.
In this lifetime and the next.

cute_kamote

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 02:46:38 pm »
idle....frankly you're doing quite a good job i admire your skill...keep it up  ;)
hot and juicy scandals found here!
http://tinyurl.com/3jx7tma

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2006, 07:07:31 pm »
well wala naman talagang rason why ka nagmamahal ayt??

isipin mo nalang, sa date nu sinabi ng gf/bf mo "ilove you coz of.... (insert random ideas)" jan ka dapat magulat..
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2006, 09:10:21 pm »
well wala naman talagang rason why ka nagmamahal ayt??

isipin mo nalang, sa date nu sinabi ng gf/bf mo "ilove you coz of.... (insert random ideas)" jan ka dapat magulat..

yes that's true. when your loved one says that, it's so uber sweet. :)

lord_CyRuS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • the SPECTRE
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2006, 01:48:58 am »
idle_wild...
gaganda ng work mo... it takes a heart to finished such beautiful cute stories...
sino ba si KYLE?
"YOU CAN TELL THE CHARACTER OF A MAN BY THE SOUND OF HIS HEARTBEAT..."
--- COUNT VLADISLAW DRACULA

idle_wild

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2006, 09:11:58 pm »
actually, wala lang yan. yang Kyle, wala lang. yang Vanessa, wala lang din. sila kasi ang characters sa first ever short story ko, ung JUst Maybe, so i figured it would be nice to like, give them life. kaya yun, ginamit ko na sa mga upcoming stories ko. boring kasi dito sa bahay wala akong magawa kaya nag-iisip ako ng mga nice plots. pero lahat tragic eh.. may namamatay o nagpakamatay! hahaha :D

lord_CyRuS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • the SPECTRE
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2006, 09:54:01 pm »
actually, wala lang yan. yang Kyle, wala lang. yang Vanessa, wala lang din. sila kasi ang characters sa first ever short story ko, ung JUst Maybe, so i figured it would be nice to like, give them life. kaya yun, ginamit ko na sa mga upcoming stories ko. boring kasi dito sa bahay wala akong magawa kaya nag-iisip ako ng mga nice plots. pero lahat tragic eh.. may namamatay o nagpakamatay! hahaha :D

just be sure na hanggang stories lang ha...
keep kickin'......... :-* :-* :-*
"YOU CAN TELL THE CHARACTER OF A MAN BY THE SOUND OF HIS HEARTBEAT..."
--- COUNT VLADISLAW DRACULA

HaLLerZ

• come and have a taste of me....sup!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2006, 10:46:56 pm »
i just love him because of him.his the reason why i can say that their is really a so called LOVE.

babythug28

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 02:46:49 pm »
thousand reasons or more..hindi p rin enuf un if u really love someone..and love doesnt really need specific reasons anyway..pero to sum up all the so-called "reasons" why i love my boyfriend is because: HE TAUGHT ME WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT...