Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Look out! Nuggets vs Mavericks series  (Read 842 times)

tops

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Look out! Nuggets vs Mavericks series
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:53 pm »
Another best year had came for the Nuggets franchise, thanks for trading AI for Mr. Bigshot, which led them to a whopping 3-0 lead. I have been a Nugget fan since the arrival of Melo.

George Karl was right. Its not the ability to score determines a good player; Its the passion to share the game to others which collectively increases the passion to win the game. Stepping on the situation always comes out, but nothing goes better with all members getting fired up and put their mouths where the money is.

I was also disheartened about the very late realization of the referees about the bump which fumbled melo twice, nonetheless he still made it to the basket.

I think I might be able to see a Nugget - Lakers series on this season. Based on my opinion, there will only be 40% chance for the Rockets to move to the next level, considering Yao Ming out for 8 weeks max. It depends on the trick of RonRon and flaring up Scola to get it on.

But lets still wait for the result of today's game and hopefully we wont see an upset Cuban doing his trade once more in the camera.

Kudos to Nuggets for playing their winning ways!

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
Re: Look out! Nuggets vs Mavericks series
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:23:06 am »
dallas mavericks won at game 4! the game was an instant classic! carmelo scored 41 points and nowitzki got 44.
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

tops

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 06:48:37 pm »
Its going to be more exciting on game 5! Nuggets are expecting cuban to apology to Martin and his family but didnt arrived there, instead, he attended an awarding ceremony in Vegas, and this stirred up the heat among the fans to let him show his face and see what's he's best at!

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:52:14 pm »
meron na nugget and mavericks thread...sana dinugtong mo na lang doon.... >:(