Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Q: Need help! What can you say about Chevrolet spark?  (Read 8694 times)

unicodenn

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
Q: Need help! What can you say about Chevrolet spark?
« on: September 02, 2015, 10:50:58 am »
Guys ano masasabi niyo sa chevrolet spark? wanted to buy a car below 600K. or can you suggest any?

Priorities by ranking:

1. Design/Exterior
2. Performance

Thanks!

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Q: Need help! What can you say about Chevrolet spark?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:23:13 pm »
my cousin has one and i was able to test drive it... i would say it's 8/10 for design and exterior looks.. a little add ons and you will be noticed in the streets.. in terms of performance, for a compact it delivers the good... corners and weaving in traffic is easier since it is smaller... can't comment on the power since we really cannot drive fast in metro manila but it was able to easily traverse horseshoe drive and little baguio in san juan...

unicodenn

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
Re: Q: Need help! What can you say about Chevrolet spark?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 07:03:26 pm »
my cousin has one and i was able to test drive it... i would say it's 8/10 for design and exterior looks.. a little add ons and you will be noticed in the streets.. in terms of performance, for a compact it delivers the good... corners and weaving in traffic is easier since it is smaller... can't comment on the power since we really cannot drive fast in metro manila but it was able to easily traverse horseshoe drive and little baguio in san juan...

thanks bro! this would help.