Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Everything you need to know about "crazy" women?  (Read 10147 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Everything you need to know about "crazy" women?
« on: August 05, 2014, 04:47:26 am »

We hear it whenever we do something a guy just doesn't understand -- or can't be bothered to try to understand: You're crazy. For some reason there's no equivalent of that annoying cliche, "bitches be crazy," for men. "Guys be ... um... themselves"? I guess it's because men are never crazy, right? 

Aww, im kidding guys...can you take a joke? Of course you can because a man made this joke of a video below called the "Universal Hot Crazy Matrix"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQWlFtSptU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

McLendon has interacted with women for decades and in this time, he's realized that a woman's attractiveness is, more often than not, correlated with her level of crazy.

"Hot is measured from zero to 10," McLendon says in the clip. "We're all familiar with that. Crazy is measured from four to 10, because there's no such thing as a woman who's not, at least, a four crazy."

“As a rule, we do not date or marry women who are not at least, in our mind, a five.”

"Above the crazy line we have your danger zone. This is your redheads, your strippers, anyone named Tiffany, hairdressers."

"Below a five crazy and above an eight hot is your unicorn zone -- these things don't exist. If you find a unicorn please capture it safely and keep it alive because we'd like to study it and see how to replicate this."

hmmm...well, Mr.Dana McLendon, I have lots of feelings: I am CRAZY HAPPY all the time! :D

Dating coach Harris O'Malley says calling women "crazy" is a verbal shortcut. "It's a habit that we men need to break; it's damaging to relationships, trivializes genuine mental health issues, and -- most importantly -- hurts women as a whole."

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Great comeback:Hot Emotional Unavailability Matrix
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 01:56:22 pm »
highlights include:

-The supplemental money draft

-"Fun Zone" descriptions

-"Any guy who reads Elite Daily."

-The inevitable Ryan Gosling mention

-And of course, "The Lesbian Zone"