Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The world's first ever E-Joint #fyi  (Read 9489 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The world's first ever E-Joint #fyi
« on: June 24, 2014, 04:14:34 am »

A Dutch company called E-Njoint BV says it now produces 10,000 electronic joints in fruity flavors every day, which are rolled out across Europe. These E-Njoints contain no THC, tobacco or nicotine, and as such they claim the product is 100 percent legal. Users, though, can fill it with their own cannabis liquid or dry herbs.

The firm’s chief executive Menno Contant, said:

“Holland is well known in the world for its tolerant and liberal attitude toward soft drugs and the introduction of this new product clearly makes a statement: As long as you don’t bother or disturb other people and stay within the legal boundaries, all is well.Developed, manufactured and sold at lightning speed. Everyone should feel fine, because what we are doing is no crime,” Contant continued.

E-Njoint BV is currently in negotiations with medical cannabis company Tikun Olam to see if the E-Njoint will work as a health product, which may be particularly appealing to some US states where marijuana has either been decriminalised or made available medicinally.

h/t International Business Times