Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Help on Samsung 8.4 3G/LTe  (Read 1855 times)

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
Help on Samsung 8.4 3G/LTe
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:58:23 pm »
I am currently base outside Phil. and here its announced that that the tablet is available but when i sourced it out its not LTE only 3G .... is it available there in Phil. now and how do you rate it compared to asus nexus tab 7 2nd gen?

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
Re: Help on Samsung 8.4 3G/LTe
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 01:04:48 am »
It should come with LTE. Baka hindi pa lang available sa country na yan. Kung dyan ka based, I suggest na mag-antay ka na lang na i-release nila dyan, kasi kahit LTE capable yung tablet e supported sya ng telco provider nyo dyan. You can check this kung compatible, pero may chance na outdated ung Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks

You can also check CNET's review on the tablet here: http://reviews.cnet.com/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-pro/4505-3126_7-35833903.html

Premium tablet ng Samsung 'to, so it can well compete with other top tablets.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:15:04 am »
specify mo kung saan country ka so we can see what options are available where you are, baka kasi yung LTE Bands ng Pinas which are 2100 and 1800 are not compatible with the LTE bands where you are

and based on specs sabi mo 3G lang ang meron where you are its the Samsung SM-T321 model, yung 3G/LTE kasi SM-T325

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »
I am based in Tanzania now but i always travel to kenya ,zambia and south africa, the units i encounter are from dubai and sometimes europe  .. the country i am in are heavy with M.Eastern nationals....  i will be home may for 15 days and is thinking of  buying there

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:30:15 pm »
I am based in Tanzania now but i always travel to kenya ,zambia and south africa, the units i encounter are from dubai and sometimes europe  .. the country i am in are heavy with M.Eastern nationals....  i will be home may for 15 days and is thinking of  buying there

the International Version should work in South Africa and UAE based on the LTE bands EXCEPT 2300mhz(that some South African and Mid east Telecoms use) kasi wala sa specs yung band na yun otherwise it should work

i personally own a Nexus 7 2013 and i wouldnt trade it for anything other tablet in the world, i can do what ever i want and need to on it pero if you plan to MULTITASK you better go Tab Pro kasi there is no Split screen app use on the Nexus 7

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 06:35:48 am »
I was already taken by the nexus 7 2013 when i spotted an article about a samsung tab with a 8.4 screen  with features i can also use in office ..so having second thoughts now .. but by the time i will be philippines if i can get hold of nexus 7 2nd gen i will probably go for it .... hmm sorry to ask but yours come with the 3G or wifi only? ..and any issues with the unit?

by the way thanks for the enlighten advice ::thanksforhelp

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 08:24:21 am »
I was already taken by the nexus 7 2013 when i spotted an article about a samsung tab with a 8.4 screen  with features i can also use in office ..so having second thoughts now .. but by the time i will be philippines if i can get hold of nexus 7 2nd gen i will probably go for it .... hmm sorry to ask but yours come with the 3G or wifi only? ..and any issues with the unit?

by the way thanks for the enlighten advice ::thanksforhelp

HSPA+/LTE version yung akin, i havent had any issues with it, running 4.4.2 Kitkat on it

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:55:48 am by MasterChief63 »

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »
Sir MasterChief63

Hope it's not a bother to you but i ask my relatives to source out the tablet ,nexus 7 2nd gen LTE 32 gb, but no luck in cebu. i will be in philippines for two weeks , can you help in where to find the tablet ? very much appreciated the help you extended to a co spy

MasterChief63

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 10:33:43 pm »
Sir MasterChief63

Hope it's not a bother to you but i ask my relatives to source out the tablet ,nexus 7 2nd gen LTE 32 gb, but no luck in cebu. i will be in philippines for two weeks , can you help in where to find the tablet ? very much appreciated the help you extended to a co spy

http://www.tipidpc.com/itemsearch.php?sec=s&namekeys=%22nexus+7+lte%22