Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Scottie Pippen assault case  (Read 1304 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Scottie Pippen assault case
« on: June 25, 2013, 12:06:29 am »

TMZ is reporting that basketball Hall of Famer and Michael Jordan sidekick Scottie Pippen has turned himself in to face charges of felony assault with intent to deliver bodily harm for allegedly kicking the fuck out of some dude.

The incident happened last night outside a Japanese restaurant in Malibu, Calif.

We're told Pippen repeatedly kicked the 50-something-year-old victim when he was down.

As one source put it, "He beat the f*** out of him."

According to witnesses, the fight started after the alleged victim approached Pippen for an autograph. We're told Pippen said no, and something happened to set off the fight.

A family member of the alleged victim tells us, he was released from the hospital this morning with broken teeth, a swollen mouth, as well as back and head injuries.

Update: TMZ has changed its initial story to say the following:

Law enforcement sources tell us, Pippen contacted authorities in Malibu moments ago. We're told police decided against arresting Pippen after speaking with him.

The investigation is ongoing.We had previously been told by law enforcement officials that Pippen had been arrested. That was not the case.