Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: why men die younger than women?  (Read 3230 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
why men die younger than women?
« on: June 17, 2013, 05:15:18 pm »

There are many theories that attempt to explain why women generally live longer than men in every single age group, from womb to super old status. Turns out that women do not just win the longevity race because we're powerhouses, but because men are fragile weaklings susceptible to death. aww!

The newest theory outlined by Barbara Kalben in her "Why Men Die Younger" paper states that "mere maleness" and the inherent weakness that comes with maleness is the real reason why they die young. She quoted an old-school author named "Allen" from the year of 1934, who said the following:

"The factors which are usually set down in explanation of the greater mortality in males are overwork, alcoholism, venery, tobaccoism, exposure to the elements, industrial hazards, and irregular habits of eating and sleeping. ...

"For each explanation of the lack of inherent vitality of the male there are objections, but these do not influence the fact; the male is, by comparison with the female, a weakling at all periods of life from conception to death. Venery, alcoholism, exposure, overwork, and various other factors may influence the susceptibility to disease and the greater mortality of the adult male, but they are only straws placed on the greater burden of his sex-linked weakness.

"There seems to be no doubt that, speaking comparatively, the price of maleness is weakness."

mmmMmm, am not 100% sure if maleness = weakness?

O kaya the inherent pain that comes with being a woman — periods, pregnancy, birthing — makes them stronger?  :D

Peace out, FD  is just reporting copy-past-ing!TOINKSSS

stanlee1201

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
Re: why men die younger than women?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:35 pm »
di ko nabinasa, sagot na lng sa title mo. siguro ay ang mga lalake ay nagrerelease palagi ng "protien" kaya mababa ang life span nila.  ::lmao
ang mabait na kapitbahay, walang password ang wi-fi.

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 09:04:14 pm »
weak talaga ang mga lalake.

sa mga kababaihan kasi ang pinaka hardest job daw in the world ay ang pagiging isang ina. lol.

Ethan Hunt

• IMF Agent
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • It isn't mission difficult-it's mission impossible
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:55 pm »
This is subjective. :P Dahil nga siguro sa lifestyle. ;)

old_navy43

• .a CHEF on the RUN.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
  • "if the mind can believe, the body can achieve"
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 02:57:17 am »
Women gets to live longer because of the shopping spree and beauty regimens they do and men gets a heart attack every time they pay the bills.  ;D

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 03:57:21 am »
hihihi thanks mga bros, for being soO kewl in taking this study  ::flowers

...di kaya kasi mabait din sa amin ang Universe,bless us & wanted us to live more?  ;D sabe nga ni HH Dalai Lama women have "more sensitivity about other's well being"

“In that respect, biologically, females have more potential … Females have more sensitivity about others’ wellbeing. In my own case, my father, very short temper. On a few occasions I also got some beatings. But my mother was so wonderfully compassionate. … If the circumstances are such that a female Dalai Lama is more useful, then automatically a female Dalai Lama will come.” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/dalai-lama-women_n_3440583.html

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 11:51:04 am »
kaya dapat binibigay lahat nang gusto namin! . laffman:: toast:: smoking::

kingston

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:15 pm »
Women gets to live longer because of the shopping spree and beauty regimens they do and men gets a heart attack every time they pay the bills.  ;D
right on... and we have to do hardwork, drink alcohol, and smoke cigarettes just to cope up with the stress of paying such bills...  ::lmao  toast:: smoking::

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 12:08:21 am »
A lot of men also have a tendency to think they're immortal. Just because they engage in sports or other forms of exercise, they think that gives them the license to engage in risky behavior such as consuming excessive amounts of alcohol and tobacco.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

-= x_X_x =-

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 05:47:09 am »
we sometimes argue bout this (me and my wife)  laffman::

sbi ko kasi in general, mas mahirap ang trabaho ng lalaki, at mas delikado, syempre ndi sya agree, tpos tinanong ko sya kung
ilan ang alam nya na tao na umaakyat na puno ng nyog as trabaho ha, or ung umaakyat sa gilid ng bundok para kumuha ng nest ng isang uri ng ibon or something, or maninisid ng kung ano ano sa dagat???

hehehe ndi na sya makasagot...

pero pilosopo ko lang un...  toast::  smoking::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 06:01:15 am »
we sometimes argue bout this (me and my wife)  laffman::

sbi ko kasi in general, mas mahirap ang trabaho ng lalaki, at mas delikado, syempre ndi sya agree, tpos tinanong ko sya kung
ilan ang alam nya na tao na umaakyat na puno ng nyog as trabaho ha, or ung umaakyat sa gilid ng bundok para kumuha ng nest ng isang uri ng ibon or something, or maninisid ng kung ano ano sa dagat???

hehehe ndi na sya makasagot...

pero pilosopo ko lang un...  toast::  smoking::

huwaw, bro, you have that super adventurous job!  :D

...kaya din yan ni Lara Croft e.TOINKSSS joke

-= x_X_x =-

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 06:16:36 am »

huwaw, bro, you have that super adventurous job!  :D

...kaya din yan ni Lara Croft e.TOINKSSS joke

part lang naman un ng biruan in bed, but masaki parin manganak!!! and for that bow ako sa lahat ng nanay at gustong maging nanay!!!

::flowers ::flowers ::flowers ::flowers

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 07:32:29 am »
Pinanganak kaming weak yan talaga correct explanatiion noon...... kahit nga sa animals ang life span ng males is lower talaga hehehheheheheh :D

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 11:35:41 am »
Pinanganak kaming weak yan talaga correct explanatiion noon...... kahit nga sa animals ang life span ng males is lower talaga hehehheheheheh :D

Dahil sa tadyang nyo hinugot si Eva... :)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.