Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: femine hygiene company respond to accusation of misleading ads  (Read 1568 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
femine hygiene company respond to accusation of misleading ads
« on: October 16, 2012, 06:01:38 pm »

A recent post on the Facebook page of feminine hygiene company Bodyform went viral with the following witty observation:

Whatever points he earned with his attempt at satire went right out the window with his description of menstruating women, no?

Anyway, the company responded with a video (above) apologizing for making him believe false things about periods, but assuring him that it was ALL MEN’S FAULT that it had to come to this. Time and again, market testing has shown that men can’t handle seeing the harsh realities of periods splayed across their TV screens while they’re trying to watch How I Met Your Mother. The poor dears.

My favorite part is when she drinks the blue liquid  ;D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: femine hygiene company respond to accusation of misleading ads
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 04:53:54 am »
"The little girl from The Exorcist with added venom and extra 360-degree head spin"...I just had a flashback to a certain female with whom I used to keep company.

But seriously, if all TV advertisements told the truth, nobody would smoke; drink alcohol; or buy gas-guzzling SUV's.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.