Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Q: What to say if he shows you his banana?  (Read 1539 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Q: What to say if he shows you his banana?
« on: July 25, 2012, 04:47:25 am »

hi miss fermina! if you don't mind ma'am,may question po sana ako,madalas kasi pag nagba bond kami ng mga friends mostly ang mga gals they always asks us(boys) if we are sending photos of our private part and they wanna know (girls) how they will react if someone send them ?hope ma'am you can impart some of your pov regarding men sending photos of their private part and how you handle it? ;D tia

yeah,Sorry to start with the question also: Why do guys do that nga ba? What kind of reaction are they expecting?

Anyways,i will try to answer you pm sender and for the ladies na din if may spy girl pa tyu around...personally am so lucky enough to be exposed almost everyday seeing those private parts-i actually trained to be a nurse so to speak.(wala pa naman ako ni-rape na pasyente-so far) toinks

I would assume bro yun mga girl friends mo usually been chatting on some guys online because i usually encounter 'd*ck pics guys' in that same scenarios. I was thinking, what's going through a guy mind is...What he's HOPING will happen,  if i can see his okra/talong/banana will have a magical,hypnotic effect on me...OR i will return the favor and show him my naked breast and he will be happy about it...That the image of his beautiful,wonderful d*ck will become an obsession for me.OR He's hoping i'll really, really like his d*ck and that by showing it to me he'll get to skip all the dating, romancing, bs and foreplay and get right to the sex / hook up.

Huwell, If am a GAY that will be so LIIIIKE, easy  ::)
@ back to the question,how do I handle 'dick pic-titis' way too EARLY?  depende sa mood !HA HA, I mean i don't want to lashed out and be rude naman,but i tend to be sweet but straight and be a dick pic destroyer!
I might come up with a reply/ies...(usually girls initial reaction: giggles OR just laugh laugh laugh though)

but here just to give your girl friends an example what to say:

1."Oh,it's so CUTE!!! does it come in a larger size?"
2."What is that? It looks like a cucumber but smaller."
3."Um. Wow. I don't know how to tell you this. I actually trained to be a nurse
and i don't know if i still want to look at that. I'm so sorry."
4. "Oh, thank God. My last boyfriend had a big one and I just don't think I could handle that again."
5. "Here's mine:" (Send him a picture of a MUCH bigger talong/banana.)
    etc.etc.

If you send one of these lines and the guy actually manages to reply in a witty and interesting way he MIGHT still be worth talking to...But if the guy is really an a.hole and really creep you just delete him,block him and move on...If he gets mad OR weird OR ashamed,again move on.

I will still suggest for us ladies to be a bit more forgiving to some guys DUMB fantasy as the INTERNET make it so easy for this kind of guys to be a pervert.AND understand, there's a thing they called "Projective Empathy." is that we as humans have a tendency to assume that other people think the same, react the same and want the same things we do.And it means men have the tendency to assume that women have the same crazy surface level libido and addiction to visual stimulation that they do...Somehow,it's kind of a judgment call.

Dating Bill Of Rights #143 You have the right NOT to see somebody's genitalia until you actually want to.  :P

AND For all guys reading this. DO NOT SEND D*CK PICS TO GIRLS YOU BARELY KNOW. No woman wants to see your banana unless she knows she's the one who "inspired" your erection and unless she's already attracted to you.

Teka , Spy men your turn,kindly answer my Q: Why do guys do that nga ba? What kind of reaction are they expecting?

::moreinfo   sayasaya::

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
Re: Q: What to say if he shows you his banana?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:05:35 am »
i was trying to make a sentence and list of reactions that are actually coming from my thoughts but i guess i don't have the courage to post it..
the only message that i was going to post is try to compliment the dick to make the guy happy..
but hopefully some spies will...
  smoking::

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:51:33 am »
mukhang may nakalimutan pang reaction na dapat isama

"Ay, Señorita!"  ::lmao

geshpenst

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 12:58:20 am »
What to say if he shows you his banana?

simple: do I look like a monkey?  :P

then spank the monkey!!  bnana

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 05:27:20 am »
HA HA akala ko may nag reply na ng padala ka ng pic ng cheese grater  :P

naks naman fd,kakatuwa post mo!so normal pala yun magtawa yun mga girls initially pagnakariciv ng d*ck pic?

hmm,huli ka!  laffman:: nagsisend ka noh? toinks

"when a man sees a naked woman,he becomes dumbstruck...when a woman sees naked man she usually burst into loool"

remember men & women ,we're brain wired differently.