Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Men are Simple:The Diagram (hilarious but pretty much accurate tho)  (Read 3369 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
gals,am just reporting  ;)

If your guy is hot (mmmm!) and he’s nice, he’s dumb. The end.
If he’s nice and knows all the answers in history class? He’s a nerd.
And if he’s answering all those questions while tossing back that gorgeous hair and flexing his muscles, he’s an ass.

Of course there are varying degrees of the above types. Your gorgeous, nice boy may be able to form coherent sentences, but after three weeks of him dying all his whites pink (“Why can’t I just throw in my red boxers?”), the diagram has proved correct.

It might seem too easy. It may seem too shallow. But it also seems eerily true. Thinking back on every guy I’ve ever dated, I can’t seem to find any exceptions to the rules.

Basically, the perfect guy is gay.  ::)
End of Story.

Do these rules ring true in your own dating-and-dumping cycle?
Or have you found the exception to the rule?

Thoughts?

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
Re: Men are Simple:The Diagram (hilarious but pretty much accurate tho)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 04:13:44 am »
walang kawala sa pagiging gay  ::lmao

ghemszta

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 03:25:02 am »
so meaning lahat ay may feminine side..

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:06:08 am »
walang kawala sa pagiging gay  ::lmao

i'm sorry but it seems that you didn't get the diagram correctly. let me translate this diagram to equations:

Smart boy + Handsome boy = Asshole
Nice boy + Handsome boy = Dumb
Nice boy + Smart boy = Nerd
Smart boy + Nice boy + Handsome boy = Gay

and so on...

You're Welcome!

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:57:16 am »
i'm sorry but it seems that you didn't get the diagram correctly. let me translate this diagram to equations:

Smart boy + Handsome boy = Asshole
Nice boy + Handsome boy = Dumb
Nice boy + Smart boy = Nerd
Smart boy + Nice boy + Handsome boy = Gay

and so on...

You're Welcome!

finger4u  nice one godo12345 :)

A lot of women now says they prefers dating a nerd guy - reaaally?  ;D ( that guy who's capable of memorizing every line of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings so he shouldn’t have trouble remembering your birthday and favorite kind of flowers  ::) OR Geeks tend to be tech-savvy. Which means not only will he be able to fix a computer problem and upgrade your software, but he’ll actually enjoy doing it. OR OR OR The sweet, nerdy guys? They know where it’s at(g-spot) whoa! do they? pfft ows di nga who are the nerdy guys here-up your feet !  ;D TOINKS

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 11:51:58 pm »
i( 50% ) think they don't, too scared of reality..

luckily im not handsome,im not smart, and im to awesome to be nice.. haha..

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 03:47:10 am »

luckily im not handsome,im not smart, and im to awesome to be nice.. haha..

nice! of course you are ! and I like your aplomb,that's sexy too  ;)

so stay awesome & sexy bro  toast:: *rootbeer*

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 09:42:06 am »
finger4u  nice one godo12345 :)

A lot of women now says they prefers dating a nerd guy - reaaally?  ;D ( that guy who's capable of memorizing every line of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings so he shouldn’t have trouble remembering your birthday and favorite kind of flowers  ::) OR Geeks tend to be tech-savvy. Which means not only will he be able to fix a computer problem and upgrade your software, but he’ll actually enjoy doing it. OR OR OR The sweet, nerdy guys? They know where it’s at(g-spot) whoa! do they? pfft ows di nga who are the nerdy guys here-up your feet !  ;D TOINKS

ang alam ko, girls tend to date assholes or douche bag kind of guys, because it's like an accomplishment to them kapag nabago nila yung guy.

ikaw ba FerminaDaza ano mas prefer mo? Asshole, dumb, Nerd, or gay? hehehe

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 10:40:04 am »

ang alam ko, girls tend to date assholes or douche bag kind of guys, because it's like an accomplishment to them kapag nabago nila yung guy.

ikaw ba FerminaDaza ano mas prefer mo? Asshole, dumb, Nerd, or gay? hehehe

aww!

huwell,I've dated soO many Jerks i guess that I really don't know now which is which anymore!  laffman::

unfair at critical na nga ako at times , di ko na madistinct yun 'just OK' naman na guy sa jerks TSK. 

but seriously,being a big girl now,am taking responsibility 'don't blame  don't shame' no regrets just love'

There's no dress rehearsal in dating naman kasi , my bros - you just plunge in and learn as you go. And that means you're going to screw up from time to time...and while it completely sucks, I somehow think that these screw-ups are entirely necessary for our well-being in the end. we take the lesson and be a better person NOT bitter.

good point! that hit close to home  :D I was in that pattern before, always attracting the wrong guys and thinking "I" could change him. I can be a therapist and a girlfriend! but I was soo wroooooonnnnggg TOINKS aketch!

Major AHA moments, I've spent a lot of time being with guys who "have" potential, but I realized that I want a man who HAS REALIZED his potential,a happy already man, willing to grow & live openly. 
  God is Good. I know I am 1 step closer meeting him in God's time.  ::inlove

awts,hanggang dito na lang po at baka mailipat pa ng mods ito sa confession  ;D

again,thanks godo12345  ;)

PS/BTT: The perfect guy doesn't exist. Be the person that you want to date  ::flowers

oldieboy

• Vincent Valentine
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:58:47 pm »
 ??? i'am handsome and wise  ??? am i an ass by default?  :o
an sama naman ng diagram na yan yoko nyan :)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 02:37:24 pm »
@ Oldie choz! wafu k nmn talaga,jahe nga mas mukha k pang gurl sa akin po  ;D
and i don't think your such an arsehole. wala ka pa naman sign/symptoms,di ka naman ngla like ng sarili mong stat sa fb y'know!( sabe kasi nila 1 yun sa mga sign...liking your own status IS like hi-5'ing yourself! try mo nga bro if you can give yourself a high five! and if you do,can you flick your forehead for me ! HA HA toinks  :P )

BTT: as for us ladies,will never know someone unless we give time trying to know them...If Love Moves You, Reach out.Instead of 'if you FEEL it,reach out.'[/i]
Reach out when Love moves you; reach out when your Heart says so. Don't reach out to be filled. Do your own work first and meet the other person from a place of fullness. This is the Golden Rule of Dating  ::flowers 
And I still believe that there's a lot of good men out there  ;) kissing a lot of frogs is a given but at times we really have to just stay out of the swamp though...

Men are just like us, if you call them a.holes,women are crazy b*tches. Don't hate, Appreciate.