Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: When HAARP Attacks!  (Read 2286 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
When HAARP Attacks!
« on: September 04, 2011, 10:24:01 pm »
This was supposed to be an actual HAARP attack on Chicago. Photo was taken by a local resident (who posted it on his Facebook page) five minutes before dusk last Saturday.

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)

To be perfectly honest, I see nothing unusual about those cloud formations in the photos. What do you think, my fellow Espiyas?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

vrian

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: When HAARP Attacks!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:32:13 am »
additional info about sa HARP The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1]

Built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT), its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes.[2] The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993. The current working IRI was completed in 2007, and its prime contractor was BAE Systems Advanced Technologies.[1]

As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs. HAARP has also been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Looks normal nman yung cloud formation para saken..

vrian

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:36:05 am »

more like this cguro..

punkgotfat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 07:57:30 am »
naniwala ako jan sa HAARP. esp. yung JAPAN TSUNAMI. tinatarget talaga nila ang japan.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:48:33 am »

more like this cguro..

Esquire Vrian, I might be mistaken but I believe I've seen clouds like those even before HAARP became operational. So I can't really concur that those clouds are a product of HAARP. And if those clouds were created by HAARP, I find nothing even remotely threatening about them.

naniwala ako jan sa HAARP. esp. yung JAPAN TSUNAMI. tinatarget talaga nila ang japan.

Ecuyer Punkgotfat, permit me to play a little "devil's advocate", so to speak. If we're going to believe that there are people intelligent enough to build a device that can control atmospheric and geophysical conditions, then it might well be argued that those people are also intelligent enough to realize that it might not ultimately be cost-effective to use the device against a known ally whose economic fate is inextricably entwined with theirs.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

xhetter03

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
  • Don't give up 'till you can't get up! \m/
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 04:49:54 am »
i aint beliver but its cool view you now... + points 4 dat