Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: mind master GMA7  (Read 3907 times)

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
mind master GMA7
« on: April 30, 2011, 08:33:59 am »
mga tsong may napanood ako kanina sa GMA7 yung mind master, nahuhulaan nya yung mga nasa isip mo.
telekinesis,precognition,clairvoyance at telepathy, posible ba talaga itong mangyari sa tunay na buhay? wala ba itong daya? o scripted ito?

apat na episode ito simula kanina every saturday pag katapos ng 24ORAS. si Mind Master Nomer ang bida.

http://www.facebook.com/manchesterunited
http://www.manutd.com/en.aspx

TILL THE LAST MINUTE OF MY LIFE THIS CLUB WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART! UNITED FOR LIFE!

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
Re: mind master GMA7
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 08:46:25 am »
saw something about this a long time ago, parang siniwalat nila kung paano nagagawa yun ng mga "mind readers"
parang yung mga hands nila, expressions, or other movements, makes your mind (brain) to think of something na alam nila.
parang kunwari, yung hands nila parang gumagawa ng triangle sa screen, parang nag mangyayari mape-percieve ng mind mo yung triangle, then sasabihin niya or huhulaan nya ang iniisip mong shape eh triangle.
i personally (personally ha, ewan ko sa iba) don't believe in those king of tricks, mind reading, telepathy and the likes, kasi parang science na lang yan sa iba eh, mga mentalist kung tawagin ng iba. ang ginagawa ko pag may napapanood akong ganyan is iniisip ko yung mga bagay na maaring maka-apekto sa sub-conscious ko para mag-come up sa isang bagay na nahuhulaan nila.
it feels weird , and it feels very real. pero science na lang yan talaga.
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 08:50:14 am »
saw something about this a long time ago, parang siniwalat nila kung paano nagagawa yun ng mga "mind readers"
parang yung mga hands nila, expressions, or other movements, makes your mind (brain) to think of something na alam nila.
parang kunwari, yung hands nila parang gumagawa ng triangle sa screen, parang nag mangyayari mape-percieve ng mind mo yung triangle, then sasabihin niya or huhulaan nya ang iniisip mong shape eh triangle.
i personally (personally ha, ewan ko sa iba) don't believe in those king of tricks, mind reading, telepathy and the likes, kasi parang science na lang yan sa iba eh, mga mentalist kung tawagin ng iba. ang ginagawa ko pag may napapanood akong ganyan is iniisip ko yung mga bagay na maaring maka-apekto sa sub-conscious ko para mag-come up sa isang bagay na nahuhulaan nila.
it feels weird , and it feels very real. pero science na lang yan talaga.

meron bang show kagaya ng magic gimik na eexpose yung mga trick ni mind master?

TILL THE LAST MINUTE OF MY LIFE THIS CLUB WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART! UNITED FOR LIFE!

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 08:51:40 am »
dati meron ako napanood sa studio 23 ata yun, exposed title. tagal na yun dati hehehe. pati mga levitation pinakita nila kung paano ginagawa
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 09:10:41 am »
proud lang ako kay nomer at may show na siya (he's a friend of mine in college)  :applause

pick an evil and live with it till the end.

wayneronaldo

• united rule!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • fuck you Barcelona!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 09:11:27 am »
proud lang ako kay nomer at may show na siya (he's a friend of mine in college)  :applause

nasampolan ka ba nya? wala bang daya?

ThePunisher

• ThePunisher
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 09:29:54 am »
mind boggling and amazing. Yun lang masasabi ko :)

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 10:38:21 am »
nasampolan ka ba nya? wala bang daya?

card tricks lang ang pinakita nya sa amin, although ginamit na nya rin ang titanic trick sa amin

mabilis ang kamay niya sa card tricks,
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 10:56:47 am »
Parang medyo kulang yung dating sa akin nung show.
Siguro dahil dun sa mentalist or baka dun sa pag "perform" nya nung acts.
I've seen mentalism on Discovery channel dun sa Deception with Keith Barry. And I find the latter more "astounding."

Siguro sa susunod na mga episodes ng Mind Master baka medyo magpick-up yung pace nila.

Eto yung brain magic ni Keith Barry sa TED...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigYWy2UmOY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigYWy2UmOY[/youtube]

gomacup

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 11:33:05 am »
may napanood n rin ako n ganyan sa PGT ng Channel 2.. ksma sya ngaun sa semis nila

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 06:44:48 pm »
It's nothing occult.  It's called Hellstronism, or muscle reading, which is a misnomer because the performer will not only read subtle muscle movements, he will also read nerve impulses at certain points of the performance, as well as gestures and facial expressions.

It's also called contact mind reading, mainly because it's the closest thing to remote viewing (clairvoyance) that one can ever achieve without being mystical.  Basically, you just have to TOUCH the subject, and his subconscious will help you "read his mind" by leading you the answer with this subtle gestures and movements.

It is a branch of Mentalism that was recently made popular by the TV show, the Mentalist.

Only recently, I tried learning this type of "magic," as I was also amazed by a street performer in Malate when we chanced upon him late last year.  It's quite easy to pick up, but may take some time to master (I'm only trying the muscle reading aspect, though, where I'm blindfolded and will try to call out the card the subject is holding, medyo mahirap pa yung random object na huhulaan).

Medyo madali syang matutunan, because unlike other types of "magic," you don't need fast and agile hands, nor do you need a really spacious suit, lol.  You just need your hands... preferably walang kalyo para mas madaling makapagbasa.  :D

And you just need the right materials.  There are many established references on the matter.  How To Read People Minds by HJ Burlingame was published way back in 1907.  Banachek, who is one of the leading mentalists of all time, also published 2 references on the matter... a book called Psychophysiological Thought Reading, and a dvd series called the Psi series.  And of course, Contact Mind Reading, by Daniel Fitzkee, which is the one I'm reading, is also a respected reference.

Yun lang nga, mahirap makakuha ng mga materials na to.  I tried, but I couldn't find any torrents or download links for them (except for some parts of the PSI series which aren't really related to muscle reading), even if some of the books are already part of the Public Domain, so I had to shell out around $30 to buy Fitzkee's book online.  But if you're serious about this craft, it's worth the investment because, quite honestly, for the performer, muscle mind reading is so much easier to learn and so much more fun to implement than other types of magic.

Plus, it can also be a great chick magnet.  Chicks love it when their thoughts are being read, and it gives you the chance to actually touch them.  :D

s3xp3rts

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »
I have nothing against sa mga mind reader. I am not so much convince with the mind reading kasi if one person can read mind.. sana ginamit na sila sa mga unsolved cases..

just what i thought.. peace!!!