Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Patulong po About ANNULMENT  (Read 10688 times)

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
Patulong po About ANNULMENT
« on: January 11, 2011, 09:00:17 pm »
1st   I have a friend asking for help she broke up with his husband 5 yrs ago and they have 4 children,they want annulment but cant afford .are there any other alternative or documents that could settle their separation pls advice po

2nd Her Hubby got relationship with other woman  and with 3 yrs old child ,is there any legal action that my friend can file against them?and her hubby is also willing to settled their annulment

salamat po mga attorney

boogieman

Re: Patulong po About ANNULMENT
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:45:24 am »
Unfortunately walang other legal remedies other than annulment. Hindi siya pwedeng isettle or icompromise so kahit na gusto rin ng ibang parties hindi sya basta basta naayos ng ganun.

File siya ng concubinage against her husband kung gusto niya.

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:55:25 am »
1st   I have a friend asking for help she broke up with his husband 5 yrs ago and they have 4 children,they want annulment but cant afford .are there any other alternative or documents that could settle their separation pls advice po

2nd Her Hubby got relationship with other woman  and with 3 yrs old child ,is there any legal action that my friend can file against them?and her hubby is also willing to settled their annulment

salamat po mga attorney

Better ask your lady friend kung ano yung purpose niya. If her purpose is to severe her marriage with her husband so that she could also later remarry, then Annulment would be the proper remedy provided that she has valid grounds for it.

Kung gusto lang niya na makaganti sa pangangaliwa ng asawa niya, then she could file a criminal case for Concubinage and/or Violation of R.A. 9262 (VAWC) against her husband.

Magastos ang Annulment at hindi 100% guarantee na papaboran ka ng Judge. Kalaban mo dito ay ang State through the Solicitor General.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 06:49:53 pm »
is there other solution aside for concubinage or annulment ?

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 01:08:33 am »
Ano nga ang purpose o gusto ng friend mo?

Concubinage: Kung gusto makaganti sa lalaki dahil sa pangagaliwa niya.

Annulment: Kung gusto ng wife/husband na i-severe yung marriage niya with her/his spouse. If their petition will be granted, they can remarry, tapos yung properties nila ay paghatiin pati kung kanino mapupunta ang mga bata at the court's discretion.

Legal Separation: Separation from bed and board. They are still married with each other, technically. Hindi pwedeng makapag asawa ulit.

Me isang alternative para ma severe ang marriage pero magastos at matagal na processo: If the other spouse goes abroad, then have himself/herself naturalized in that foreign country. Pag naging national na siya dun sa foreign country na yun at merong divorce dun, pwede siyang mag apply ng divorce dun sa marriage niya dto sa Pinas. so yung asawa niya dito sa Pinas na naiwan ay allowed to remarry pero kelangan pa rin ng court declaration dahil i-allege niya na divorce na yung spouse niya na naturalized sa foreign country.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.

lost empire

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 04:36:54 am »

salamat po mga attorney

if there are no other discrepancies in their marriage before mahirap ma annul yan unless she can established valid ground based on article 36 of the family code of the phils. w/c is the psychological incapacity.

for more info pls read this http://hubpages.com/hub/Psychological-Incapacity-and-Divorce

peridox7

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:27 pm »
magastos annulment?? how much po kaya ang total na magagastos sa prosesong ito??curius lang po ako...

retromusic

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 01:27:46 am »
basta me 250k sandali lang yan, pag wala ka pera tumigil ka na ::lmao

Robot_Kikak

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 12
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 01:42:54 am »