Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Would you date someone who ...  (Read 8668 times)

magilos

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
    • Artista Pinay
Re: Would you date someone who ...
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 05:09:35 am »
ako kahit sino ok sakin basta cool kasama at may sense kausap  b*;

2d2f

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2007, 12:49:00 pm »
I only have one life to live. And if given the chance, I would like to try anything even for once, subok lang. Constantly seeing someone on a date does not always end up in marriage anyway.
But if both of you click, why not? GO! Mararamdaman nyo naman kung may “it” factor kayo. Kung gusto ko at tanggap ko na na siya ang magigisnan ko araw-araw na katabi ko, I mean if I believe that I am ready to have to live the rest of my life with that person, then she is marriage-material to me. It’s all about chemistry and rapport.

Question is, will that someone go out on a date with me? Admittedly, I smoke, drink, sleep around when opportunity strikes, cuss a lot, am very poor, and at one time thought of becoming a priest (so dating a nun is no big deal). And yes, I’m dumber than I thought.

koneph

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2007, 07:09:11 am »
no prob, as long as you really knew him/her enough, considering that him/her understands your mood swings or vise versa.... and that him/her will never give you up for any reason in this world..... naks.. okey bah....basta importante you enjoy each others company.....

egbadodels

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • keep it real
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2007, 09:23:01 am »
this is setting the standard low.
 any body would allow me to date her is fine by me!!! laffman:: basta wag lang bad breath at may BO. pangit yata sa mga girls yun ano!!!

kathskie

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 10:25:34 am »
LOVE,TRUST,HONESTY is very important to build a good relationship..but lets all admit na sa panahon ngayon MONEY is the most important....hehehe sayasaya::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 12:42:07 pm »
yup i agree with kathskie..

c'mon guys let's face it. no matter how much we strive to maintain the true essence of love, we simply can't turn a blind eye how much money affects the relationship.

would you agree with this statement na "bahala na saging lang basta loving?"(or something like that.. ;D)

hehehehe go figure..

laffman::

wolfpaq

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2007, 07:05:20 am »

yup i agree with kathskie..

c'mon guys let's face it. no matter how much we strive to maintain the true essence of love, we simply can't turn a blind eye how much money affects the relationship.

would you agree with this statement na "bahala na saging lang basta loving?"(or something like that.. ;D)

hehehehe go figure..

laffman::

Yung iba siguro matitiis nila pero ako mukhang hindi... Minsan kasi sa mga couple pag nagkaroon na ng problema especially on financial matters, ayun madalas ang away at minsan nauuwi sa hiwalayan. Lalo na kung tatamad tamad si lalake, uuwi ang babae sa magulang..  laffman::

kaya dapat importante na financially stable... ano ipapakain mo sa magina mo? bato at buhangin? laffman::

"Greatness inspires envy, Envy engenders spite, Spite spawns lies..."

capoeirista

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • "learn to love ourselves before its made illegal"
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 05:23:00 pm »
sa relationship, basta may RESPECT sa isa't isa hahaba ang samahan... pagdating kasi sa kahit anong aspeto, pag meron respect magkakaroon ng tinatawag na resolution..
yung ibang relationship kasi na hindi nag wowork out, usually dahil gipit sa sitwasyon, pero hindi sa relasyon... bakit kung meron kayo ng lahat lahat, tingin nyo mag hihiwalay pa kayo?!? kahit nga hindi mahal ang isa't isa natitiis ng ganun basta maganda ang buhay eh. sayasaya::

balutero

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2008, 07:54:15 pm »
i wouldn't mind dating a girl who can outwit me sometimes, but not most of the time... i can't, just cant...

don't care if she's richer than me, anyway, i'm the one paying for everything in our date...

weidz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 10:38:18 am »
sa akin basta mahal ko at mahal ako ok na... d ako mapiling tao at ang gus2 ko d rin mapiling tao yung tanggap ako kung ano ako.. 

ok na sakin yung simpleng babae lang

kung baga sa rating 6~7...

....bonus na yung 8 pataas..

Khaye Garcia

• Why be self conscious about something you can't change?
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Maglaway ka!!
    • Khaye Garcia
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 10:41:03 am »
smokes?
drinks?
sleeps around?
cusses (a lot)?
is shorter/taller than you?
is so fat?
is so thin?
is dumb?
smarter than you?
is poor?
is filthy rich?
is a criminal?
is a priest/nun?

if yes, would you consider marrying that person? when can you say that the person you are dating is marriage-material or not?

Lets hear what you got to say...  ;)

a date is a date :) as simple as that.. a date wherein you can get to know each other, mingle each other blah blah blah... marriage is a different question here :) you can' t marry a guy just because you've dated :D ayt?! there's a long process before deciding when, or where esp whom you'll gonna spend youre whole life with...

"Some live at peace with themselves and with those around them. Some on the other hand, have no peace within themselves, and they seem determined to ruin the peace of others.

weidz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 05:34:43 am »
a date is a date :) as simple as that.. a date wherein you can get to know each other, mingle each other blah blah blah... marriage is a different question here :) you can' t marry a guy just because you've dated :D ayt?! there's a long process before deciding when, or where esp whom you'll gonna spend youre whole life with...

galing naman.. tama ka jan..

Khaye Garcia

• Why be self conscious about something you can't change?
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Maglaway ka!!
    • Khaye Garcia
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2009, 03:24:57 pm »
galing naman.. tama ka jan..

ikaw naman ::) hindi naman ::)

*pakurot sa tagiliran* ::)

"Some live at peace with themselves and with those around them. Some on the other hand, have no peace within themselves, and they seem determined to ruin the peace of others.

Madarame Ikkaku

• Ang Dakilang First Element
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • I got no intentions of becoming a captain.
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 03:27:57 pm »
smokes?
drinks?
sleeps around?
cusses (a lot)?
is shorter/taller than you?
is so thin?
is dumb?
smarter than you?
is poor?
is filthy rich?
is a criminal?
is a priest/nun?

i don't mind..  ;D
I have a knack for delivering bad news.
Religion creates nothing except intangible emotional solace for those who require it.

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2009, 07:07:43 pm »
WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE WHO.... named Freddieca. Yes, No more no less.  smoking::
I only stop wiping when i barely see the brown line....

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ffx29.gif