Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Old Man, New Penis  (Read 1586 times)

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
Old Man, New Penis
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:30:28 am »
Erectile dysfunction can take the fun out of a man's life, but Anthony Atala and his team at Wake Forest University have come up with a method that could put the spring back in many a guy's, uh, step. In 2006, Atala succeeded in growing new corpora cavernosa, the spongy tissue that fills with blood during an erection, for male rabbits who'd had theirs removed. The new tissue was grown from the rabbits' own cells and, after a month, the bunnies were back to doing what they do best.

Tissue Engineering ang tawag dito.. I first heard of this sometime late 1990's doing simple tissue engineering for burned victims and growing human ears on the back of a mice.. A fully functional penis is a very complicated organ nating mga lalake, i didn't imagine na pwede na rin pala gawin ito.. And this technology rated number 9 as Bionic Humans: Top 10 Technologies

whats next kaya? penile factory? anong size gusto nyo, S, M ,L, XL or XXXL hahaha... Grabe na ngayon noh?

Source: http://www.livescience.com/technology/top10-bionic-tech-1.html

hi-tech na!
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

shavehead

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
  • Hi to all fellow Espiya....
Re: Old Man, New Penis
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 07:12:59 pm »
wow galing...

kawawa na naman si LoLa nito...jejejeje

chirazpatrick

• thoughts leads to feelings , FEELINGS LEADS TO ACTIONS , actions leads to results -- >(.)(.)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • do you want some piss boy
Re: Old Man, New Penis
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 07:53:15 am »
baka si lola nito atakehin sa puso hehehhe   ;D
guys dont try to curse me bcoz this is only my opinion