Motoring and Automotive > The Garage/Gulong

welcome....

(1/3) > >>

King CARLOS I:
Still being under espiya, all rules and regulations found here would still apply...

http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?board=102.0

What is the purpose of this group?

To link up members na mahilig sa kahit na anong bagay na umaandar at mayroong gulong.

What can u post here in gulong?

Anything that is related to the topic. If u have news of a new car or motorcycle model, u can share it with us. If u hav a talyer and specialize in setting-up cars or scooters, u can share with us some tips or tricks up your sleaves. iIf you have news from tyson sy, to valentino rossi, to formula 1, to even a race just in front of your house, u can post it here. If u want to show us a video of your car doing a quarter mile time of 5 seconds flat, ayus na ayus. Got a rant about a newly bought car, share it with us.....

Additional rules

If you are going to post a lot of pictures, please upload nyo nalang sa ibang image uploading sites, like imageshack, etc. so we would not be eating up our beloved espiya's space.

In posting pictures of cars, please edit the plates. this is to ensure the privacy and security of the car owner.

maraming salamat....

ServantGeneral (SG):
I was expecting you to put up a Motoring group... now it's here...

I'm using Honda Civic 2005 U.S. Edition, white. Will post picture later.... linisin ko muna..

My old car is a Mitsubishi box type lancer 1981, sports edition spoiler, sideskirts and all.

King CARLOS I:
hehe...shemps...

was that a lancer gt? i really like that car....

im lukin for 1 here sa pinas kaso mdyo bulok n ung iba, ung maganda naman ayaw ibenta...;D

sige sd, show us the bling of ur car....

anne&jo:
recently bought a black bmw m3 (love the speed and sound) 02 model here in manila.

back in hawaii, i used to drive a honda element 03.

King CARLOS I:
wow, element....iv seen those sa states naren, but im not sure meron dito pinas...though di pako nakakasakay sa luob...hehehe

n i really like the styling of element, theres a little element of funk in it...

n if u ask for my opinion, i really consider the m3 na mas suited for women....i mean ung m5 is much bulkier ung m3 stylish....hehehe

n i think gurls who like hot cars, n esp those who drive it, like the m3, hot dn, hehehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version