Espiya Sports [Sports lang tayo ==> Walang suntukan! ] > Basketball

Kai Sotto NBA Draft

(1/4) > >>

gotenks:
Just want to start a discussion about Espiya's thoughts on your own predictions,insights,breaking news and just anything,we can talk about this draft and Kai's just recent season in the NBL.My prediction this early is undrafted,but a small chance signed and suits up in the Gleague thru Summer League,then earn a spot on the team. 8) toast::

kirayamasu:
as much as i support kai, siguro kelangan nya pa nya more playing time , tska  consistency para makita potential nya at makapasok sa draft. yes me too, makapasok lang sa g league, win na for me para kay kai.then maybe 10 day contracts anggang makita potential nya then earn a spot on the team.

The Archangel:
Maganda siguro if he adds some muscles because for the fact that the big men of NBA are literally BIG MEN.
He needs some muscles to be able to box or outbox his opponents in and out of the key areas on the basketball floor.
Anyway, his agility and speed as a 7 foot player will give him the added factor when he finally gets into an NBA Draft.
Good Luck KAI SOTTO, we are very proud of you!

Mang Inasar:
I am still a bit worried about the fact that there is still this "Asian Hate" or discrimination against Asians pervading in the U.S.
One example is the supergroup BTS who were nominated two years in a row at the Grammys but they never won anything.
The last time we saw an Asian play in the NBA was during the time of Yao Ming who in the long run became a "butterfly" who was traded here & there.
The NBA as you all know is dominated by black people so you can see where you draw the line.
But I just hope this would never happen to our kababayan Kai Sotto because he is definitely a "wunderkind".

jigjolo:
@Mang Inasar I think it's mainly about race hate in general kung mag babase ka sa mga issues na isa sa kinakaharap ng America.
In NBA terms, nandyan naman si Jalen Green na rookie, nandyan din si Jordan Clarkson na openly proud na may filipino blood. Let's also not forget Jeremy Lin na muka talagang asian. Hinanhanap lang talaga siguro nila yung dominant physically na makikita mo talaga sa mga african americans. Now, about Kai, let's just hope that teams may see some potential in him. Sabi nga nya- he is molding his game to Nikola Jokic- A big man that can shoot.

Let's all hope

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version