Fitness and Health / Malusog na Espiya ==> Happy! > The Gym

Freeletics

(1/5) > >>

gr4ntur1smo:
Im on my 2nd week? meron po ba taking this workout also?  ::laffman

I knew Sir AndrewSturm can give additional advise... hehehe me signuer mentor on this forum  ::laffman

[youtube]vGnAQqlrKoE[/youtube]

ONEP1ECE.MCMXCIII:
Good luck bro :) Gotta try this.

AndrewSturm:
Looks to me that these guys were already in shape, just decided to go offseason and down a few tubs of ice cream prior to doing "freeletics".

So don't believe too much in the hype. It will work no doubt, but probably not the same results as the guy in the video. He also did not share what his diet is while doing this training.

I had to read what Freeletics was and it was actually not much different than what other high intensity workouts are out there (m100s, tabata, etc). I guess It just adopts the "no quit/no rest" mentality from crossfit.

Just dont kill yourself while doing this. The "no rest, no quit, as fast as you can" principle requires a bit of athleticism and conditioning before you can do it.

Bottomline, just be consistent and stick with it. If this is your first attempt at working out, definitely there would be what we call "newb" gains. Like how you get so swole in the first few months then notice gains are harder to come by after that and you feel like you are hitting a plateau.

edcbabe:

TS, kumuha ka na ba ng coach o free version ka pa lang?

gr4ntur1smo:
@andrewsturm : couldnt agree more, un nga lang wala ung diet program nya, pero ok lang naman kasi i go on IF.  ::laffman
so ayun first 4 days grabe magsosore ung mga core parts in which nagououtcome naman. yep same from other methods pero for me I preferred using this para makita ko din ung achievements ko.Thank you Signeur Andrewsturm ill take note of that kaya the workout they have in there is minimixed ko hindi lang palagian isa lang para hindi masanay.

@edcbabe - nope i didnt get the coach one, i took the pro version of this. if youre near makati we can workout together hihihihi, pero newb palang ha. hihih

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version