Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: the nicest car / vehicle you ever drove, or owned?  (Read 2139 times)

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
the nicest car / vehicle you ever drove, or owned?
« on: August 17, 2008, 06:12:06 am »

Please walang usapang Barbero ha at walang "in your imagination" lang, What is the best car or Motorcycle you ever drove and owned you can post pic the better!

Ok l will start l owned a 1995 YAMAHA FZR R1000 thats a Motorcycle and na test drive ko yung BMW M5 ofcourse since l can't afford one yun Test drive lang! hehehe! right now l own a Dodge Ram 1999 l will post my pic soon! your turn mga bro!! thanks
  toast::
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

balutero

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: the nicest car / vehicle you ever drove, or owned?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:17:48 am »
i have a bmw 316iSE at the moment but am planning to have the bmw x5 middle of next year, need money for the deposit pa kasi.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 06:29:43 am »
na drive ko yung toyota camry 07, hindi sa akin though, sa father ng classmate ko test drive ko lang. hehe

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 06:34:33 am »
i have a bmw 316iSE at the moment but am planning to have the bmw x5 middle of next year, need money for the deposit pa kasi.

Wow ayaw mo ng X3 ha? you want the real thing the real SUV well kung sa Pinas ka lang medyo malakas kumain ng Gas yun.. V8 yata ang standard noon meron pina labas ang Porsche Cayenne na V6 iba yun sa Cayenne Turbo test mo please update me sa price at ergonomics if you did thanks dude!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 06:40:47 am »
I own a 1977 volkswagen beetle, kaso niloko ako ng nagbody repair, di ko na sya naparepair so nakatambak sya sa garahe, i kinda miss it, 1300 sya na kaya pa 160kph nun naihahataw ko pa at mura pa gasolina, ahaha! Pioneer head unit, mtx equalizer at alpine v12 amps, 6 component speakers at 2 x 6 inch subs ang clarity sounds, 14 inch (sobra mahal pa 15 inch nun eh) montero rims, tsaka yun amoy ng kotseng kuba na kahit ilan beses ka na nagparepaint eh andun pa rin yun amoy! damn, miss it! pioneer member VW club of the Philippines Laguna chapter

ang na-drive ko pa lang na mejo ok sa orayt eh Ford Expedition, anak ng patola ang laki tas pag apak mo sa accelerator eh susme, bibigyan ka!

balutero

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 06:58:20 am »

Wow ayaw mo ng X3 ha? you want the real thing the real SUV well kung sa Pinas ka lang medyo malakas kumain ng Gas yun.. V8 yata ang standard noon meron pina labas ang Porsche Cayenne na V6 iba yun sa Cayenne Turbo test mo please update me sa price at ergonomics if you did thanks dude!

may 3.0 na x5, 2 na kasi baby ko kaya kailangan na ng medyo malaking sasakyan. dito sa uk mahal ang petrol pero safety first lang iniisip ko ka-espiya.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:35 am »
I used to own a 1977 souped-up Mitsubishi Lancer L- Seires. 1400 saturn engine, Pioneer Stereo, 1500 watts Booster with 2 subwoofers, all in all i have 8 speakers. w/ strobe lights. Bar in the trunk, with ref.

it was my chick magnet during the 90's... hayyy, i miss that car. i have lots of fond memories with it.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 08:16:50 am »
di akin na RIdez pero  sa pinsan ko NIssan SKYline GTR 32 !! ganda ng SPECz!!

pang magnet ng chix..!! with DOLBy SOrround speaker system......... basta ganda ng car!!! hayop ang bilis!! kulay black and red! complete lahat from spoilers to hoods to bumpers!!

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 09:10:30 am »
moving to gulong group in 5 mins
to all those members who wish to view this topic, please join the gulong groups.. thanks

ApoKilat

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 09:54:30 am »

Please walang usapang Barbero ha at walang "in your imagination" lang, What is the best car or Motorcycle you ever drove and owned you can post pic the better!

Ok l will start l owned a 1995 YAMAHA FZR R1000 thats a Motorcycle and na test drive ko yung BMW M5 ofcourse since l can't afford one yun Test drive lang! hehehe! right now l own a Dodge Ram 1999 l will post my pic soon! your turn mga bro!! thanks

this is my baby, honda civic vti-s...

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 10:13:16 pm »
Parehong Nissan altima 2002 V6 SE ang ngayon 2008 V6 SE Sedan di na pwedi sa coupe my backride na tayo. Na testing ko sa c/worker ko mustang GTR 500+hp parang nangalog tuhod ko ang lakas. buti sa parking lot lng.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 06:23:25 pm »
OWNED: well, my dad got me this 89' mitsu galant as my alternate car around year 2000, from Japan, 4g63t, 4wd, 4WS, pure JDM. He got me that coz we both got fond of my uncles who drove that model coz twas so pretty. Then a month after that, the "old man" got an EK4 Si, i sold both my cars and took it away from him, Ofcourse, up to date, that's still the best FWD car i used to own...no frills, no interior mods, just chins, rims, CTR headlights on the outside...full dampers and struts up and down - front and back, full TODA Power head, driven just on circuit days (unfortunately).

DRIVEN: prolly the best, and will forever be is a Nissan Silvia s15, sr20DET full race engine, drift specs on everything else. Second to that prolly would be an evo5, for a normal compact supercar. I like it better than the 7.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Chazy_Chaz

• " Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, We must do."
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Whats happenin?
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 08:51:57 pm »
pajoin na dn ako..

My 2nd Car... My Baby...

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean,
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes!!"