Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Petot Girl Alyzza Agustin on escaping traffic violation  (Read 42847 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Petot Girl Alyzza Agustin on escaping traffic violation
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2014, 03:24:18 am »
I'am packing up my things now  laffman:: i totally lost it and i blame the 3:00 office fatigue kicks in too early and yes , my gps coordinate will be posted here once Madame Schandela finds me you can grab me by pieces or if lucky one piece which is impossible

so off I go now , and everything is been set my Health Insurance is paid 2 years advance now since I don't know how long it will take

oohh incase Sir BAZ i want my room with ESPN and other sports channel  laffman::

Someone is volunteering to bring you an electric fan or whatever else you might need to make your hospital stay comfortable.  ;D

And would you care for someone to drive you around while you're convalescing after you're discharged, mon ami:D

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2014, 04:53:07 am »
Someone is volunteering to bring you an electric fan or whatever else you might need to make your hospital stay comfortable.  ;D

And would you care for someone to drive you around while you're convalescing after you're discharged, mon ami:D

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)

I'll take the Girl with an electric fan , the girl on the trunk no. . . Madame has a good 6th sense where she is so a big NO  laffman::

baka lalo nya ako makita agad

btw who is that girl on blue?  laffman:: she's so . . . Gifted  ::lmao

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2014, 10:08:54 am »
on the other hand!  laffman::

saw this on Topgear PH's facebook

"Congratulations to FHM Philippines on its Halloween Ball tonight, where our favorite model Alyzza Agustin is a cop. (Photo from Cyen Lazam)"

Bagay sa kanya costume nya.  Mukha syang witch... 
May tatlo talagang matutuluyan.. 
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2014, 01:22:43 pm »
I'll take the Girl with an electric fan , the girl on the trunk no. . . Madame has a good 6th sense where she is so a big NO  laffman::

baka lalo nya ako makita agad

btw who is that girl on blue?  laffman:: she's so . . . Gifted  ::lmao

Isn't Bianca Peralta the one in blue?

Technically, she's not dressed as a witch, Grande-Duchesse, she's dressed as a Gothic police officer and...and I suddenly got this feeling like a goose walked over my grave so...ah...I suppose I should not say anything more about her or the one in the trunk and...uh...um...oh, look -- what a cute kitten. See the cute kitten, Grande-Duchesse? The cute, cute kitten?  :D  ;D

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2014, 02:03:22 pm »
Isn't Bianca Peralta the one in blue?

??? why so big then?

I'm Sorry Madame it's My 3:00 Office Fatigue kicks in too early