Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CIA documents reveals that Cory Aquino requested an airstrike from U.S.  (Read 29937 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

The trending topic discusses about a recent declassified US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents revealing that former President Corazon Aquino once asked the US military to conduct airstrikes on Filipinos against during her Presidency.

Here's the links:
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90M01243R001000300020-6.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-posts-more-than-12-million-pages-of-crest-records-online.html

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
Re: CIA documents reveals that Cory Aquino requested an airstrike from U.S.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:27:10 am »
can anyone post it here? i wanna know about president marcos. he was critical of the u.s. during his time.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:56:16 am »
hmmm... interesting.. if this is really true, i wonder what the aquinos will say about this...

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 11:18:37 am »
hmmm... interesting.. if this is really true, i wonder what the aquinos will say about this...

They (LP) are using the fake news card right now so baka yun rin response nila diyan. Anyways, if it is indeed fake news sana patunayan nila and not divert again to other issues. They always counter with a different issue to avoid answering theirs... Truth be told, nakakasawa na. I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt but this is how they react most of the time.

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 01:24:38 pm »
Huwag kau basta basta maniwala kaagad sa mga nakikita and nababasa nyo sa internet hinde porket na nakalagay duon accurate or tama

tandaan nyo kahit sinu na may access and marunong gumamit ng computer makakagawa ng kung anu anung storya, tapos kayu naman naniwala kaagad naloko na kau.

ang daming mga fake or bogus ngayun!

sa dami ng mga nag upload sa internet yung tutuo talaga natatabunan ng mga kung anu anung information created to mislead and to make confusion...

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 07:31:50 pm »
Huwag kau basta basta maniwala kaagad sa mga nakikita and nababasa nyo sa internet hinde porket na nakalagay duon accurate or tama

tandaan nyo kahit sinu na may access and marunong gumamit ng computer makakagawa ng kung anu anung storya, tapos kayu naman naniwala kaagad naloko na kau.

ang daming mga fake or bogus ngayun!

sa dami ng mga nag upload sa internet yung tutuo talaga natatabunan ng mga kung anu anung information created to mislead and to make confusion...

Tama ka naman dyan kaya dapat check din muna other sources. Ang problema lang kasi with this issue is sa website mismo ng CIA galing. It didnt came from a random blog to be considered bogus or fake.

rodeo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 06:17:23 am »

kung pag babasihan kasi yun nakasulat dun sa CIA file ito yun excerpt:

"
defense secretary fidel ramos said monday the US offered Military assitance to crush a mutiny by dissidents seeking to topple Aquino

last Friday Aquino asked for US assitance in crushing the most
serious attempt to oust her from power , US warplanes provided air cover to allow
Philippine forces to attack the rebels. US and Filipino officials says
the US F-4 phantom jets did not fire a shot and ceased  overflights saturday morning

the los angeles times and the washington post reported last weekend that the aquino
government asked for air strikes strikes but US officials refused because of political risks
in killing filipinos
"

Ramos told reporters that US ambassador nicholas platt offered US help to Aquino in very general terms
Ramos said Aquino Told Platt to discuss the offer with MIlitary officials." Frankly I was a little surprised on the voluntary offer on the part of the US government ot provide US assitance, Ramos said

hindi CIA ang nagsabi na nag request ng air strike si aquino bagkus si los angeles times and washington post. Sinulat ng CIA na may nareport sa balita pero hindi ito  naconfirm.

Siguro ang definition ng air strike eh pambomba while ang intention lang ng airplanes ay manakot.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 07:10:33 am »

kung pag babasihan kasi yun nakasulat dun sa CIA file ito yun excerpt:

"
defense secretary fidel ramos said monday the US offered Military assitance to crush a mutiny by dissidents seeking to topple Aquino

last Friday Aquino asked for US assitance in crushing the most
serious attempt to oust her from power , US warplanes provided air cover to allow
Philippine forces to attack the rebels. US and Filipino officials says
the US F-4 phantom jets did not fire a shot and ceased  overflights saturday morning

the los angeles times and the washington post reported last weekend that the aquino
government asked for air strikes strikes but US officials refused because of political risks
in killing filipinos
"

Ramos told reporters that US ambassador nicholas platt offered US help to Aquino in very general terms
Ramos said Aquino Told Platt to discuss the offer with MIlitary officials." Frankly I was a little surprised on the voluntary offer on the part of the US government ot provide US assitance, Ramos said

hindi CIA ang nagsabi na nag request ng air strike si aquino bagkus si los angeles times and washington post. Sinulat ng CIA na may nareport sa balita pero hindi ito  naconfirm.

Siguro ang definition ng air strike eh pambomba while ang intention lang ng airplanes ay manakot.

Sa highlight mo, two well known media in US have posted about it and CIA decided to put it in a written report on their end. Doesnt it strengthen that the news from those two are true? Also, unless CIA is dumb to just report anything without verifying then you maybe right na hindi ito confirmed. Just my opinion but i think this is true.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 09:07:25 am »
the cia is known to declassify documents every now and then after a specific period of time... unless they release a statement saying this is a false report, then i think it is legit...

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 11:01:37 am »
can anyone post it here? i wanna know about president marcos. he was critical of the u.s. during his time.

Its on the links. Pwede magsearch ng keywords dun sa cia site.
This is legit.
It seems like marcos' actions against the us that time was just an act since he was also being assisted by the u.s.
Parang nung di na nila macontrol si marcos, si cory naman pinalit nila(Super simplified but in essence parang ganun nga)
Search "marcos" or "aquino"

rodeo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 12:00:20 pm »
Sa highlight mo, two well known media in US have posted about it and CIA decided to put it in a written report on their end. Doesnt it strengthen that the news from those two are true? Also, unless CIA is dumb to just report anything without verifying then you maybe right na hindi ito confirmed. Just my opinion but i think this is true.

ito po yun link ng LA TIMES about sa report nila na nanghingi ng saklolo si aquino ng airstrike.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-03/news/mn-431_1_philippine-air-force

at sinabi dyan ang source nila  is "anonymous"  most probably kaya nilagay ng CIA yan sa report para hindi bias or even sila hindi sure kung nanghinga nga ng airstrike si aquino.  I believe na ang FBI , CIA and Military nila ay  hindi  alam ang pinaggagawa ng bait isa.

Kung isesearch mo din yun declasified file ng CIA maraming news clippings na nakalagay about anything sa President ng ibat ibang bansa etc... but never naman sinabi na Pinaniniwalaan nila iyon, kumbaga compilation lang nila yun nung current na nangyayari nung time na iyon at kung ano ang sinasabi ng mga ibat ibang sector maaari kasing totoo or hindi siya, history nalang ang magproprove kung totoo nga ba siya or hindi.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 06:30:05 pm »
ito po yun link ng LA TIMES about sa report nila na nanghingi ng saklolo si aquino ng airstrike.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-03/news/mn-431_1_philippine-air-force

at sinabi dyan ang source nila  is "anonymous"  most probably kaya nilagay ng CIA yan sa report para hindi bias or even sila hindi sure kung nanghinga nga ng airstrike si aquino.  I believe na ang FBI , CIA and Military nila ay  hindi  alam ang pinaggagawa ng bait isa.

Kung isesearch mo din yun declasified file ng CIA maraming news clippings na nakalagay about anything sa President ng ibat ibang bansa etc... but never naman sinabi na Pinaniniwalaan nila iyon, kumbaga compilation lang nila yun nung current na nangyayari nung time na iyon at kung ano ang sinasabi ng mga ibat ibang sector maaari kasing totoo or hindi siya, history nalang ang magproprove kung totoo nga ba siya or hindi.

Its just my opinion like i said.

You are implying "anonymous" source = unconfirmed then in that sense you are correct. But being unconfirmed doesnt mean its not true as well.

Let me put where i am coming from kaya ako naniniwala.

Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi sa CIA -Its an INTELLIGENCE agency that do research and investigations and not just compile clippings. They are not out regular media that would just post about anything confirmed/unconfirmed just because its news. What kind of intelligence agency are they kung nangunguha lang sila ng balita tapos post nila without even verifying its contents and bahala na mga tao kung paniniwalaan nila. Walang sense para sakin yun ganun. In the anonymous part isnt this where their INTELLIGENCE come into play? If undercover or may mga tao sila na nagreresearch or gathering information they would usually fall under the "anonymous" to keep their agents' identity safe.

Again this is just my opinion on the matter.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 07:39:47 am »
Tanong lang po. Ano po ang issue dito?

So what if Cory asked for airstrikes? the targets were ARMED rebels thats causing havoc correct? The US evaluated the request and decided not to obliged because it might harm civilians. So whats the problem? Its not like Cory asked for airstike against a civilian population itself.

Is there anything wrong in conducting air strikes against enemies of the state? Is there something wrong in asking the US for help when in fact they are our treaty ally?

FYI, during those time and at the present OUR OWN airforce conducts their own airstrikes against  rebel forces. Also even up to now the US still provides targeting data as well as bombs for airstrikes in Mindanao.

So ano nga po ulit ang problema?

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 12:18:24 pm »
iba iba ang intensyon ng tao, bansa. kung di tayo mag kakaisa titibagin tayo ng ibang bansa. magmumukha tayong syria,yemen ngayon. sana may maghalungkat ng mga information o files, para maintindihan ng pilipino ang history.

marcos wanted philippines to be a power in south east asia-70's
some political group wanted him out.

why did the martial law started first?
mga napanood ko is because nag alsa ung mga magsasaka or some labour group?

but from blury timeline of finding out stuff, marcos was "swift minded" he understood what the issues where. after ww2, rebels in the 50's onwards were turning into communists. he addressed the u.s. politicians about this in his speech during his visit in the u.s., nasa video ito.

rodeo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 12:40:36 pm »
Its just my opinion like i said.

You are implying "anonymous" source = unconfirmed then in that sense you are correct. But being unconfirmed doesnt mean its not true as well.

Let me put where i am coming from kaya ako naniniwala.

Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi sa CIA -Its an INTELLIGENCE agency that do research and investigations and not just compile clippings. They are not out regular media that would just post about anything confirmed/unconfirmed just because its news. What kind of intelligence agency are they kung nangunguha lang sila ng balita tapos post nila without even verifying its contents and bahala na mga tao kung paniniwalaan nila. Walang sense para sakin yun ganun. In the anonymous part isnt this where their INTELLIGENCE come into play? If undercover or may mga tao sila na nagreresearch or gathering information they would usually fall under the "anonymous" to keep their agents' identity safe.

Again this is just my opinion on the matter.

correct ko lang,  LA TIMES  ang nagsabi ng "anonymous person/ source nila" ang nagsabi sa kanila na nagrequest si cory aquino  ng air strike. at sa post din ng la times sinabi dun na may nakausap sila na official ng militar ng USA na hindi nagrequest ng Air strike si Aquino.

correspondence lang po yun declassified na letter.
kung baga  nagmail/fax or anuman meron mode of communication noon  yun correspondence nila na CIA /agent nila na nasa manila  hence kung makikita mo yun letter nang CIA  yun first part  "(Manila)" ibig sabhin from manila yun source nung letter  . nag report lang siya pero alang assurance lahat nun sinabi niya  tama or mali base lang siya sa hawak niyang information .

at kinukwento nun agent nila na sabi ni Ramos, USA ang nag offer ng help for assistance at sinabi din ng agent na ayon balita sa LA Times air strike ang hiningi. ibinigay lang niya yun both side.

wendygirl

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 06:56:33 pm »

So what if Cory asked for airstrikes? the targets were ARMED rebels thats causing havoc correct? The US evaluated the request and decided not to obliged because it might harm civilians. So whats the problem? Its not like Cory asked for airstike against a civilian population itself.

Is there anything wrong in conducting air strikes against enemies of the state? Is there something wrong in asking the US for help when in fact they are our treaty ally?

FYI, during those time and at the present OUR OWN airforce conducts their own airstrikes against  rebel forces. Also even up to now the US still provides targeting data as well as bombs for airstrikes in Mindanao.

Exactly. Walang issue. It's being used for propaganda. See the title: "airstrikes on Filipinos" na parang civilians ang target. Intentionally misleading.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 11:07:24 pm »

Hmm wala naman sir. On my take, people are just weighing in if its true or not... so far i its a healthy discussion. Dont worry kung may problema na makikita mo na may mga REDACTED na comment na maglilitawan haha.

I believe in this news but feel free to think otherwise.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 07:02:08 am »
It says the strike was against rebels. Probably against marcos loyalists who wanted to launch a coup. In which case understandable naman. So if this is true, why do you guys say it's a bad thing?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 10:39:37 am »
It says the strike was against rebels. Probably against marcos loyalists who wanted to launch a coup. In which case understandable naman. So if this is true, why do you guys say it's a bad thing?

Its bad in general because, Airstrike is an area wide attack. You cant possibly claim that all people in the area that they will attack are only the armed rebels. Maraming possible collateral damage of innocent people plus damages on structures that could be hit.

Its actually EJK too since the correct way of handling law breakers/criminals is to arrest them as Human Rights claim it to be.

So if you are not against EJK, i guess this scenario if it would have happened is not a bad thing right? Since it is understandble why they would have done it.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 11:02:28 am »
Its bad in general because, Airstrike is an area wide attack. You cant possibly claim that all people in the area that they will attack are only the armed rebels. Maraming possible collateral damage of innocent people plus damages on structures that could be hit.

Its actually EJK too since the correct way of handling law breakers/criminals is to arrest them as Human Rights claim it to be.

So if you are not against EJK, i guess this scenario if it would have happened is not a bad thing right? Since it is understandble why they would have done it.

Hence the US did not do it. Because of possible civilian casualty.  Instead they use their f-4 phantoms for "persuasion flights" against RAM rebels. The PAF however conducted their own strikes. Ever heard of how Danilo Atienza lost his life?

Airstrikes are bad? Lol. The PAF conducts regular airstrikes against rebel forces for as long as I can remember. They strafe, rocket or bomb the NPA, MNLF, MILF BIFF, ASG, Maute group etc etc. whenever the need araise. They do it even in  heavely populated areas. Remember the Zambo Siege? They have been doing it for decades. Its a non issue not until information surfaced that CORY apparently asked the americans for for it, suddenly its bad and cory aquino is the incarnation of the devil. Lol.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 06:53:47 pm »
Hence the US did not do it. Because of possible civilian casualty.  Instead they use their f-4 phantoms for "persuasion flights" against RAM rebels. The PAF however conducted their own strikes. Ever heard of how Danilo Atienza lost his life?

Airstrikes are bad? Lol. The PAF conducts regular airstrikes against rebel forces for as long as I can remember. They strafe, rocket or bomb the NPA, MNLF, MILF BIFF, ASG, Maute group etc etc. whenever the need araise. They do it even in  heavely populated areas. Remember the Zambo Siege? They have been doing it for decades. Its a non issue not until information surfaced that CORY apparently asked the americans for for it, suddenly its bad and cory aquino is the incarnation of the devil. Lol.
Oh wow sir. Tinatawanan mo ang airstrike? Kahit ginagawa na yan dati pa its generally bad as ive pointed out. Bakit parang ngayon ok na sayo ang may mamatay? You were so pro life on drug operations dahil may mga nadadamay na inosente which has been happening for years now from all admin. Its a non issue back then too. Bakit nagiba ata pananaw natin? Dahil si cory ay malinis ang record? Siguro kung si duterte an nasa issue na to, you arent saying this things and one of those condemning this possible action.

Youve been pointing out that duterte has double standards. You and the others who are asking how this is bad now are hypocrites because you do as well... and here i thought you were just genuinely concerned about life thats why you were so against "ejk". It seems naging ganun ang stand nyo dahil lang ayaw nyo sa namumuno... malinaw na malinaw na.

For the record, if duterte is in this scenario i would be against it. Mag airstrike pa pwede naman land operation lang. In worst case scenario onti pa ang magiging collateral damage.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 09:19:51 pm »
Oh wow sir. Tinatawanan mo ang airstrike? Kahit ginagawa na yan dati pa its generally bad as ive pointed out. Bakit parang ngayon ok na sayo ang may mamatay? You were so pro life on drug operations dahil may mga nadadamay na inosente which has been happening for years now from all admin. Its a non issue back then too. Bakit nagiba ata pananaw natin? Dahil si cory ay malinis ang record? Siguro kung si duterte an nasa issue na to, you arent saying this things and one of those condemning this possible action.

Youve been pointing out that duterte has double standards. You and the others who are asking how this is bad now are hypocrites because you do as well... and here i thought you were just genuinely concerned about life thats why you were so against "ejk". It seems naging ganun ang stand nyo dahil lang ayaw nyo sa namumuno... malinaw na malinaw na.

For the record, if duterte is in this scenario i would be against it. Mag airstrike pa pwede naman land operation lang. In worst case scenario onti pa ang magiging collateral damage.

What has Duterte got to do with this? I didnt even mention his name.. The issue here is the apparent request of Cory for airstrikes against "filipinos" and people making a fuss out of it.. During that time, its well documented that the PAF conducted airstrikes against the rebels and even up to now the PAF still regularly conducts airstrikes against "filipinos". It was never an issue before then why is it an issue now? So I ask you again. What is all the fuss about? You say airstrikes are bad in general. Should we stop providing air support for our troops then?

EJK a non issue before? Have you been living under a rock? Need I remind you the reason why Marcos and the Martial Law era was condemned? Its because of the atrocities of that time and EJK is a big part of it. Ever heard of the guy that goes by the name of Jovito Palparan and how many times he was condemened and criticized? Yes EJK has been around for a long time and pepole have been taking a stand against it for just as long. The difference now is we have a president who openly support it under the guise of "nanlaban". Now they have the perfect excuse why a "SUSPECT" got killed. Because "NANLABAN".

And speaking of abuses. Do you have any data showing how many civillians have been killed by airstrikes in our country for you to say its bad? Was there any event that a rouge pilot comandeered his aircraft and used it to drop a bomb on someone? Has there ever been an event where members of the 15th Strike Wing used their positions, assets and capabilities to extort/exploit?

thomyorke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • I am.
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 09:32:55 pm »

You are assuming that airstrikes will always come with civilian casualties. Pilots and military commanders can always call it off if risk of civilian casualty is identified. The report did not say Cory asked for an airstrike while totally ignoring risks of civilian casualties.

- Zornhau

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 10:41:03 pm »

How can you say its  EJK when its clearly against armed rebels. Its not illegal to kill armed and dangerous criminals. You can question those air strikes against them if you can prove that they werent a threat to anyone or if they cant prove that they were.
And yes the correct way of dealing with" law breakers/criminals " is to arrest them if they were not posing as a threat to the police(Not armed and dangerous). And its CHR's job to question these killings and find out if they really were "Nanlaban".

I really can't comprehend how you can compare drug dealers living in slums to those that were clearly funded terrorist groups. The asg has m16, m14, m203, etc and those EJK victims at most has what? a planted pistol from Lanao?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 12:27:05 am »
What has Duterte got to do with this? I didnt even mention his name.. The issue here is the apparent request of Cory for airstrikes against "filipinos" and people making a fuss out of it.. During that time, its well documented that the PAF conducted airstrikes against the rebels and even up to now the PAF still regularly conducts airstrikes against "filipinos". It was never an issue before then why is it an issue now? So I ask you again. What is all the fuss about? You say airstrikes are bad in general. Should we stop providing air support for our troops then?

EJK a non issue before? Have you been living under a rock? Need I remind you the reason why Marcos and the Martial Law era was condemned? Its because of the atrocities of that time and EJK is a big part of it. Ever heard of the guy that goes by the name of Jovito Palparan and how many times he was condemened and criticized? Yes EJK has been around for a long time and pepole have been taking a stand against it for just as long. The difference now is we have a president who openly support it under the guise of "nanlaban". Now they have the perfect excuse why a "SUSPECT" got killed. Because "NANLABAN".

And speaking of abuses. Do you have any data showing how many civillians have been killed by airstrikes in our country for you to say its bad? Was there any event that a rouge pilot comandeered his aircraft and used it to drop a bomb on someone? Has there ever been an event where members of the 15th Strike Wing used their positions, assets and capabilities to extort/exploit?

I was relating your stand on duterte so forgive me for bringing it up i just find it hypocritical of you asking what the fuss is about with a possible air strike. YOu were saying on several threads that his methods are unacceptable to you because it comes with the expense of innocents. But with what you are saying now airstrike is fine and good so...yeah airstrike is good because its against rebels anyways and killing through gun fights is bad kasi maraming nadadamay... wow ha. Mas accurate na pala ngayon ang airstrike to be warranted as NOT BAD.

ALSO, I was referring the NON ISSUE to which police operations usually comes with collateral damages and possible deaths before, not EJK. Dont mix them up.

So id reference you again, you ask if we should stop supporting air support because airstrike is not bad and has been happening before already. how about ask if we should stop supporting our police for doing their job too?

Since when did duterte sponsors ejk again? Yours and the other anti admins' concept of ejk is twisted. You are basing your ejk concept on ISOLATED INCIDENTS of the bad cops who are possibly related or even disguised individuals to cover up their own track with drugs. You know the numbers already no one disputes over it  even those who are against the admin. Their best argument on it is "the numbers are fabricated" theory. This is no longer an issue you are just fixated that there is indeed an imaginary EJK order which kudos to LP well atleast those vocal to it(ie de lima, trillanes) has successfully implanted in your mind.

Duterte orders to kill them IF they fight back nothing more nothing less. pls watch all his speeches and show me one proof of him saying KILL THEM without an IF clause. That is already accepted response why else would police even carry guns? just to disable really? Good luck to the police targetting their limbs while they are being targetted to the head or heart by the criminals.

Abuses of airstrike In our country not really, and i dont want to research about it to show proof but in other countries who have airstrikes do, perhaps watch world news too so youd get the idea how bad it is because it seems you are the one living under a rock safe and sound from the outside if you can just laugh it off. Also, can you guarantee though that there has been no collateral damages on those many times you claimed happened?

Is the Philippines so special that we are going to avoid the same scenario as the other countries? Dont kid yourself that we are so on point and orderly na ang matatamaan lang ang intended targets even if you say they made safety precautions.

You are assuming that airstrikes will always come with civilian casualties. Pilots and military commanders can always call it off if risk of civilian casualty is identified. The report did not say Cory asked for an airstrike while totally ignoring risks of civilian casualties.

- Zornhau
Of course we have to assume the worst. Thats why US called it off right? They dont want to risk killing innocents. Tigerwing said so himself i dont know why he has the audacity to claim why its not a problem or not bad whatever term you prefer...

How can you say its  EJK when its clearly against armed rebels. Its not illegal to kill armed and dangerous criminals. You can question those air strikes against them if you can prove that they werent a threat to anyone or if they cant prove that they were.
And yes the correct way of dealing with" law breakers/criminals " is to arrest them if they were not posing as a threat to the police(Not armed and dangerous). And its CHR's job to question these killings and find out if they really were "Nanlaban".

I really can't comprehend how you can compare drug dealers living in slums to those that were clearly funded terrorist groups. The asg has m16, m14, m203, etc and those EJK victims at most has what? a planted pistol from Lanao?

They are all criminals. Napatunayan naman sa KARAMIHAN na addict nga or pusher yung napatay. And yes the all holy and righteous CHR as well have confirmed MOST are legit operations kaya nga walang nagdidispute ng numbers when it comes to statistics. Why are you so fixated na karamiha dun planted or inosente?

You just answered your own question. "Its not illegal  to kill armed and dangerous criminals". So where is EJK sa legit police operations ng anti drugs? Again just like all that are so against admin. You are fixated on ISOLATED incidents which i have explained above.

So carrying a mere pistol is not considered armed and dangerous? Sure pistols can be owned with permit (pretty sure some have none) but the fact that they are using it against law enforcement is already a crime. What cant you comprehend? Drug pushers/addicts are not criminals? What am i missing here? Kasi mas delikado sila dahil malakas ang armas? They all fall under the same category: criminals.