Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: A Man writes long breakup text w/ list of reasons why...  (Read 12493 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
A Man writes long breakup text w/ list of reasons why...
« on: November 18, 2014, 02:55:12 am »

A man who reportedly text messaged his girlfriend with a list of reasons why he is breaking up with her is being raked over the Internet coals after the girl's best friend, Amy Nelmes, tweeted the man's list to "shame" him. The text message is now being described as the "worst breakup text ever."

I actually think some of his reasons are quite legit though...but then he goes off the rails when he says he's breaking up with her because she won't disclose the number of her sexual partners  "which makes me think it is upwards of 3 and anything more than that is unacceptable" (good luck, dude!) Also, when he signs off saying that he "can't change" her into the woman he wants her to be, well, that just screams straight-up psycho.  ;D

Yet of course at least he said it! He didn't just disappear ungracefully  :D His gf won't long for further closure for shizzle and or happy to get rid of him & his cat   ::)

Do you prefer to know all the reasons someone is breaking up with you?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: A Man writes long breakup text w/ list of reasons why...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 03:46:16 am »
 ::lmao It was a creepy when a guy says wanna meet my cat like wtf?!?

its ok if a girl ask you if you wanna meet my cat which is not actually a cat but her you know pussy cat

and why updating your facebook relationship status is such a big deal?!?

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 04:27:10 am »

and why updating your facebook relationship status is such a big deal?!?

coz people are fucked up este some people have the need to convince many that they are 'in a relationship' rather than themselves first  :D In fact the more that these people are loud bout their stat and posts the more they feel insecure and perhaps lonely?

Facebook PDAs is okay occasionally & within reason otherwise nobody really effing care.Save that cheeziness between you and your lover that will benefit your relationship more.

Adonai

• <3 2 F ur MoM
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 04:29:53 am »
i also don't like the idea of having a gf that had too many sexual partners before.
You're not your. This not these. It's not its. We're not were.

Thanks Gat J.P. Rizal for the Arsenal shirt. <3

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 04:42:40 am »
We all have our preferences/standard in choosing a potential partner and that's reaaally Okay. That give us *awareness not just like falling in love like we slipped in a banana peel (which most of our love issues arise when we don't know what we want or standards are) We just have to KNOW and make sure what our the negotiable and non-negotiable standard when it comes to choosing our love partners. We fall in love differently but the process still the same.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:48:19 am by FerminaDaza »

simpleman1225

• I Am A Living Legacy To The Leader Of The Band
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 149
  • Share information so that others can benefit.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 04:56:22 am »
I, myself would like to know the reasons why she's breaking up with me even though "things you don't know won't hurt you"...

Hurt is there but the learning comes next if you know the reason. That is the most important thing you can keep after a relationship besides the memories...

"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 05:13:22 am »

Hurt is there but the learning comes next if you know the reason.

Reflect and move on (i haven't seen any breakups that *both partner didn't contribute)

In case of those partner who choose to just vanished without a trace and you're still kind of longing for a closure, well do forgive...and forgiveness is moving forward.

In those cases you don't need closure, what you need is a *plan to get better. . Don't get stuck. Those who get away is *supposed to get away and just think if they wanted to stay, they'll still be there.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:20:31 am by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 01:01:23 pm »
Was the cat polite to her throughout the entire time that the relationship was in effect? Because if the cat was being polite and well-mannered at all times but she was being rude towards it, then that is kind of a turn-off.  laffman::
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 01:08:55 pm »
2 and 4 sounds legit, the others is personality na nang girl which he should learn to accept. That cat reason though trolol

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 05:07:11 pm »
So if the girl has more than 3 sexual partner unacceptable but if a guy has more than 5 that would be COOL? hmmm... Chauvinist Pig.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 02:13:08 am »
Was the cat polite to her throughout the entire time that the relationship was in effect? Because if the cat was being polite and well-mannered at all times but she was being rude towards it, then that is kind of a turn-off.  laffman::

;D seems funny but why would you stay with someone who's rude to your pet? ayt?

2 and 4 sounds legit, the others is personality na nang girl which he should learn to accept.

I also think it's reasonable to expect to be invited to a wedding with your gf--especially if the wedding is yours, ngakk!  :D

So if the girl has more than 3 sexual partner unacceptable but if a guy has more than 5 that would be COOL? hmmm... Chauvinist Pig.

HAHA those kind of men is like they can pull the hair of a woman,shut her down and locked her in the cave for days  ???

Welllll, IMHO people's sexual preferences is their own business and when it comes to relationship,who they are right now is what matter most. And if someone doesn't want to disclose their sexual history they may do so...but don't say or appear you're a virgin if you're not  :D

Adonai

• <3 2 F ur MoM
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 02:59:09 am »
okay so i have a friend na may same dilemma. yung current GF nya kasi eh may madilim na past. nagkaroon yung GF nya ng affair sa bestfriend nyang boy. naging sila although merong gf si boy that time. they had a sexual relationship. then bigla silang nag break dahil na realize ni GF na mali ang ginagawa nila. so stay friends pa din naman sila. ang di matanggap ng kaibigan ko eh nag uusap pa din sila minsan. kesyo may tinatanong si boy ng kung anu ano even though magkasama sila ng GF nya. and the fact that they had sexual affair before is a big TURN OFF sa friend ko. anyway sabi ko naman eh wag sanang aabot sa puntong pag nag away sila eh sumbatan ng nakaraan ang mangyare. medyo conservative kasi yung friend ko when it comes to that kind of matter. your thoughts, spies?

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 04:01:59 am »
okay so i have a friend na may same dilemma. yung current GF nya kasi eh may madilim na past. nagkaroon yung GF nya ng affair sa bestfriend nyang boy. naging sila although merong gf si boy that time. they had a sexual relationship. then bigla silang nag break dahil na realize ni GF na mali ang ginagawa nila. so stay friends pa din naman sila. ang di matanggap ng kaibigan ko eh nag uusap pa din sila minsan. kesyo may tinatanong si boy ng kung anu ano even though magkasama sila ng GF nya. and the fact that they had sexual affair before is a big TURN OFF sa friend ko. anyway sabi ko naman eh wag sanang aabot sa puntong pag nag away sila eh sumbatan ng nakaraan ang mangyare. medyo conservative kasi yung friend ko when it comes to that kind of matter. your thoughts, spies?

Y'know in relationships its vital to TALK TALK TALK. Be honest at all times. "medyo conservative" Ya, it's sad when you start to sacrifice your own *belief/s or individuality just to keep the relationship. That's why its good to TALK. If you notice those we withheld from our partner is the very reason/s leading to relationship becoming glacial and eventually leads to break ups.

If your friend is really bothered by his gf still talking to her ex ,he should bring it to light and talk about it (politely and non-judgmental) He can start by expressing that he trust her and want to keep her and the relationship. Then that He would like to know and understand there might be a 'good reason' she's talking to her ex bf. He can humor it and say "maybe I'm jealous coz I don't want to lose you" then still say "honestly i'm  not cool with it, with you still fond of your ex bf."

If she do CARES about your friends feelings- she won't sound defensive and will say/do something positive or sympathetic or supportive. She might start to realize and put her ex where he belongs--to the past...But If she start to lash back and start to accused your friend blah blah blah ,Welll your friend should start listening to what he's gut telling him. Perhaps,those two exe's still deserve each other.Let them screw their brains out forever! Let your friend find someone who won't screw his best friend ever.He deserve only the best! (tell him that)  ;)

Adonai

• <3 2 F ur MoM
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 08:32:06 am »

Y'know in relationships its vital to TALK TALK TALK. Be honest at all times. "medyo conservative" Ya, it's sad when you start to sacrifice your own *belief/s or individuality just to keep the relationship. That's why its good to TALK. If you notice those we withheld from our partner is the very reason/s leading to relationship becoming glacial and eventually leads to break ups.

If your friend is really bothered by his gf still talking to her ex ,he should bring it to light and talk about it (politely and non-judgmental) He can start by expressing that he trust her and want to keep her and the relationship. Then that He would like to know and understand there might be a 'good reason' she's talking to her ex bf. He can humor it and say "maybe I'm jealous coz I don't want to lose you" then still say "honestly i'm  not cool with it, with you still fond of your ex bf."

If she do CARES about your friends feelings- she won't sound defensive and will say/do something positive or sympathetic or supportive. She might start to realize and put her ex where he belongs--to the past...But If she start to lash back and start to accused your friend blah blah blah ,Welll your friend should start listening to what he's gut telling him. Perhaps,those two exe's still deserve each other.Let them screw their brains out forever! Let your friend find someone who won't screw his best friend ever.He deserve only the best! (tell him that)  ;)

hey i like your comment about my friend's problemo. you deserve an ice cream. i'll tell him right away. ;) muchas gracias!

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »

A question, if I may, Seigneur Adonai: is your friend conservative about his girlfriend being on speaking terms with her ex on general principles or is he conservative about his girlfriend being on speaking terms with her ex specifically because they had a sexual relationship?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Adonai

• <3 2 F ur MoM
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 08:33:41 pm »
A question, if I may, Seigneur Adonai: is your friend conservative about his girlfriend being on speaking terms with her ex on general principles or is he conservative about his girlfriend being on speaking terms with her ex specifically because they had a sexual relationship?

i'm guessing the second one sir. as for me kung sakin nangyari yun mahirap din. imagine makikita mo yung ex bf na nagkaroon ng affair sa gf mo. mas okay pang di mo nakilala or di mo kilala yung mga naging ex bf ng gf mo eh.