Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Alleged UCSB shooter ,was furious being rejected by women  (Read 12784 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Alleged UCSB shooter ,was furious being rejected by women
« on: May 24, 2014, 04:19:07 pm »

A 22-year-old student who was furious with being rejected by women has been identified as the shooter of six victims. Elliot Rodger of Los Angeles laid out his plan of murderous revenge over social media, recording a video complaining that he was still a virgin who had never kissed a girl, that girls weren't attracted to him, and that they only wanted "obnoxious brutes." Rodger then reportedly drove around an area known for college parties and began shooting randomly out of the window of his BMW.

The video he made proclaiming his motives for allegedly killing six and leaving seven injured near UCSB's campus yesterday, has already been taken down, but the remainder of his bizarre and troubling confessional YouTube "vlogs" have been left up.

Elliot Rodger is believed to be the 'son' of 'Hunger Games' assistant director TMZ reported, “We've learned Rodger is the son of Peter Rodger, the second unit director of the first installment of ‘Hunger Games.'”

Elliot Rodger's family has confirmed his identity and said that he was receiving psychiatric treatment. From the BBC:

The lawyer for the alleged gunman's father, Peter Rodger, said his son was diagnosed with "highly functional Asperger's syndrome" as a child.

His mother contacted the police and a social worker after a YouTube video was posted recently, the lawyer added.

The same day as the shooting, Rodger posted a video asking "why do girls hate me so much?" in which he can seen filming himself in front of a canyon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM&sns=em[/youtube]

"I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me. I do everything I can to appear attractive to you. I dress nice, I am sophisticated, I am magnificent. I have a nice car, a BMW. . . I am polite. I am the ultimate gentleman. And yet, you girls never give me a chance. I don't know why."

"I feel so invisible as I walk through my college. Your revealing shorts, your cascading blonde hair, your pretty faces. I want one for a girlfriend."
He claims that other men aren't as worthy as he is.

"I deserve girls much more than all those slobs. . . . I should be the one with the girls. I mean, look at me? I'm gorgeous. But you girls don't see it."

RIP for those who died  ::flowers Light & Love for their families.

That was a big time sadsies...not a good place to have/be -"toilet-bowl-syndrome"/
"where someone's thinking "the world is shitting on me" TSK.
Never ever think that way.(Do remember Confidence is an emotional intelligence-
It always start with you-that order.Your belief/s comes the behavior)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:35:46 pm by FerminaDaza »

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Alleged UCSB shooter ,was furious being rejected by women
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 05:40:23 pm »
may itsura naman sya diba FD? would you hit that if that wasnt crazy?

eto yung full video nya

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TvxfOHu6E[/youtube]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:46:11 pm by MasterChief63 »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:58:38 am »
ooohhh blondes!  ::lmao

I'm so Happy my 99 Integra can still magnet chic around our block  ::lmao so I'm gonna check my list not to buy a BMW and a $300 dollar Armani Sunglasses

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Update:3 bodies were allegedly removed from Roger's apartment-
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 02:45:13 am »

UPDATE: According to KCOY in Santa Barbara, three bodies were allegedly removed from Rodger’s apartment in Isla Vista this afternoon. No word on whether the official body count has been increased. Additionally, Santa Barbara’s KEYT received a 140-page manifesto from the alleged shooter, who was killed last night as well.

Read Rodger’s manifesto via Gawker

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 03:15:03 am »
thanks for sharing @MC-

may itsura naman sya diba FD? would you hit that if that wasnt crazy?

gosh...yups, ok naman yun appearance nya, but we never know talaga if he realllly approached women and HOW he approaches women kaya?...tipong wafu nga tas may saltik naman ^

@ ladies, watch out for those guys who 'laugh' without the belly move...guys who have lots of lot of thoughts but NO feelings (check all Elliot's vlogs & notice that creeeeepy smile/laugh?) personally,am mindful of that kind and of course LIKE belly laughs for real  :D

At Base nga sa video nya na 'retribution', he seems to realllly hate women and he has that thinking that women owe him sex, love, their bodies and their lives. DUH. TSK.

“College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it.”

“I’m going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde slut that I see inside there. All those girls that I’ve desired so much, they would’ve all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them.”

“I’ll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male. Yes… After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure…”

Rodger grew up in wealthy Calabasas, California, and lived a more privileged life than many college students, driving luxury cars and flying first class. He was a member of an anti-pick up artist forum called PUA Hate, a breeding ground for angry dudes who have tried and failed to use pickup artist techniques to get women and have felt ripped off as a result. This disturbing thread shows other commenters discussing Rodger’s shooting spree.

...see, madalas mabasa ko sa mga comments nga "pag may pera yun guy,may car etc, madaming chicks" "mga babae habol lang yun pera or fame etc" - di naman lahat ganun. Basically, women are drawn sa mga CONFIDENT na guy...How they carry themselves. If you approach women and expect them to do everything for you right awaaay- that's jerkynesses and won't get you laid.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 03:27:09 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Heartbreaking message from the victim's father
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 05:52:48 am »
"Our family has a message for every parent out there: You don’t think it will happen to your child until it does," Richard Martinez said.

He continued:

Chris was a really great kid. Ask anyone who knew him. His death has left our family lost and broken.

Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA. They talk about gun rights. What about Chris’s right to live? When will this insanity stop? When will enough people say, "Stop this madness"? We don't have to live like this. Too many have died. We should say to ourselves, "Not one more!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da974B1gSUw&sns=em[/youtube]

heartbreaking.

I was reading Rodger's manifesto 'My Twisted World' it was around 141 pages and i haven't finish it yet- part of it was Elliot's longing for his father's *attention.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 10:05:47 am »
They should have commited him,his Social Worker saw the signs but they moved too slow.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 11:15:45 am »

Three 9 mm handguns—two Sig Sauers and a Glock—were found inside of Rodger's car, along with 41 magazines loaded with ten rounds of ammunition each. All three guns were purchased legally.

Brown also said that Santa Barbarra County Sheriff's deputies have had prior contact with Rodger three times.

On July 31, 2013, Rodger called police, claiming that he'd been assaulted. The responding deputy later determined that Rodger was likely the aggressor and no charges were filed.

In January 2014, Rodger's accused his roommate of stealing three candles valued at $22; he later made a citizen's arrest, and the roommate was booked for petty theft.

And, as previously reported, on April 30, 2014, just three weeks before the shooting, deputies were called to Rodger's apartment by his family to check on his welfare. The deputies left after finding Rodger "polite and courteous."

Police found Rodger in his car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
"Elliot Rodger was gay" Fox News 'Expert'
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 12:07:00 am »
Reality television psychologist Dr. Robi Ludwig asserted to Fox News [on Justice with Judge Jeanine] that a mass shooting in California over the weekend may have been triggered because the suspect could not cope with his “homosexual impulses.”

“When I was first listening to him, I was like, ‘Oh, he’s angry with women for rejecting him,’” Ludwig recalled. “And then I started to have a different idea: Is this somebody who is trying to fight against his homosexual impulses?’ Was he angry with women because they were taking away men from him? But this is a kid who couldn’t connect, and felt enraged, and wanted to obliterate anyone that made him feel like a nothing.”

Ludwig later declared that Roger’s could have been “angry at the men for not choosing him.”

“This was just a kid that was angry in general. He probably felt rejected, he couldn’t connect, he couldn’t feel loved, he couldn’t feel successful. Maybe he couldn’t even feel like a real man.”

(Via)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfYlJXHs27U&sns=em[/youtube]

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 01:04:27 am »
for me the shooter is so over with blonde and hot people

yes he lives in Calabasas , South California where all hot chicks can be seen but for the love of God!!!

you should know your limits , specially blonde girls they have this Invincible sign saying " Keep Off hot guys only "

Blonde Girl + a guy with no abs and not Tall = No keep away , specially when you do look like a geek

Hot Chick ( didn't matter if it's blonde , Brunette , white or Asian ) + a guy with no abs and not tall = No keep away , specially when you do look like a geek

Blonde Girl + a guy with a 6 packs abs and taller than blonde = yes! ( even if the guy is a douchebag )

Hot Chick ( didn't matter if it's blonde , Brunette , white or Asian ) + a Guy with 6 packs abs and taller than Hot Chick = Yes! they can date

Plus the fact he has the money , he rolls with a new BMW he can buy all the things he wanted it makes him think he can have everything

Look at Dan Bilzerian freaking dude can bang every women coz he has those 6 packs abs and height

ok maybe Dan is too much but compare him to that Short guy on the Movie Hunger Games?

that short guy has the body even tho he's not that tall

He can Act + he plays basketball ( even thou he's not that good at it )

look at Kevin Hart He's black , He got a good f*cking Humor, He got the abs of Hercules plus he play basket ball so good but He can only date hot women black women

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 01:36:34 am »
Fucks News  :o

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 03:08:45 am »
Fucks News  :o

yeah fox news,they can throw any sh*t  ;D

While Dr. Ludwig is a psychologist and not a psychiatrist, the American Psychiatric Association mandates members may not violate the Goldwater Rule:

On occasion psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention or who has disclosed information about himself/herself through public media. In such circumstances, a psychiatrist may share with the public his or her expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However, it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such a statement. (Via)

...Dr.Ludwig charges $150-250 per session ^ (FD per boner este pro bono)  laffman::

for me the shooter is so over with blonde and hot people

Look at Dan Bilzerian freaking dude can bang every women coz he has those 6 packs abs and height

ok maybe Dan is too much but compare him to that Short guy on the Movie Hunger Games?---Josh Hutcherson  :D

that short guy has the body even tho he's not that tall

He can Act + he plays basketball ( even thou he's not that good at it )

look at Kevin Hart He's black , He got a good f*cking Humor, He got the abs of Hercules plus he play basket ball so good but He can only date hot women black women

not to forget Lord Tyrion/Peter Dinklage  ;D

Don't try to fit in, We're all unique. Embrace YOU Accept YOU Love YOU and all your flaws...Live authenticly! For we are born to stand out! We're all going to sit in the shoulders of the Giants Not in the shadows of anyone. OK?!  ;)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:26:33 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Crazy Media Focuses on Woman who ''snubbed'' UCSB Shooter
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 10:53:12 am »
On Sunday, reporter Myles Miller of FOX 5 tweeted a screen capture of some of the headlines about Elliot Rodger's shooting spree, which have turned from a fixation on Rodger to a fixation on Rodger's fixation: A young woman the shooter crossed paths with years ago.

No one made this more clear than the New York Post with their cover and subsequent story today: "The woman the UCSB killer blamed for his misogyny." (The cover shows the face of the young woman who allegedly snubbed Rodger.)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:01:40 am by FerminaDaza »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Internet sexpert Laci Green smart take on 'kissless' virgin Rodger
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 03:27:23 pm »
Some of us have wondered Why the cops didn't take the warning seriously...Internet sexpert Ms.Laci Green have a very succinct and smart take on it.

"Authorities dismissed any concerns about Elliot Rodger because he was just an angry, sad dude — totally acceptable given that "we've normalized the idea of violent masculinity.

In the face of rejection, he followed "the manual written for boys: Don't be a pussy. Do what it takes to take back control. And that's what he did."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPFcspwbrq8&sns=em[/youtube]

---------

speaking of what rejection has on men-

Lemme share what seigneur BlueAlphaZero remarks by sms (he'd loss internet connection & still waiting to get it fixed. so that made him MIA here- but of course He's a very good friend of mine,so lucky not to pass each day sans buzzing each other)

"Did you hear about that poor,crazy bastard who killed some people in Santa Barbara,California? Because girls wouldn't pay attention to him? Thank God in His wisdom that He made me too lazy to act on my own evil impulses or I would've become like him"

"That crazy bastard in California said winning the lottery would make him worthy of women's attention. I admit I buy a lottery ticket now and then but I know from experience that women who are attracted to a man solely for money aren't the right kind of women for me"

"You have my permission to quote the remarks I made regarding that poor damme bastard".

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Elliot Rodger's parents release statement
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 02:13:51 pm »
On Thursday, Peter and Chin Rodger, the parents of University of California, Santa Barbara gunman Elliot Rodger, released their first statement since Friday's shooting, describing the situation as "hell on earth."

"We are crying out in pain for the victims and their families. It breaks our hearts on a level that we didn't think was possible," they said in a statement read on CNN by family friend Simon Astaire. "The feeling of knowing that it was our son's actions that caused this tragedy can only be described as hell on earth."

Astaire (a friend of Chin and Peter Rodger) also told CNN about his interactions with Elliot Rodger.

In one brief conversation, Rodger asked Astaire — a novelist — if writing was a lonely experience.

Astaire described the process as "solitary," and Rodger replied with "I know what you mean," and turned away.

"As soon as you met him, he was unbearably reserved, self-contained, he seemed to merge into the walls," Astaire told CNN. "He seemed the loneliest person in the world."

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 02:24:55 pm by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 06:53:33 pm »
I've been watching this news lately , because 2 of his room mates are from the Bay Area and the guy he run over with his Beemer is also from the Bay Area who is just visiting a friend in UCSB

so yeah it's all over our local news channel  :(

anyway , I notice that even his room mates who are asians and do look like a Chinese Geek have hot girl friends  and No One wants to talk about the shooter

Elliot has no friends at all at UCSB smoking::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 02:31:31 am »
The AP says the sheriff's deputies who evaluated UCSB killer Elliott Rodger during an April wellness check were well aware of his threatening YouTube videos but never bothered to actually watch them.

Elliot has no friends at all at UCSB smoking::

@kenj, GF again- dumulas lang hahayss  ;D

and obvious din sa manifesto nya *racist sya kasi?

I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl. And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit and then decided I had been insulted enough

[T]his black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry…. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. … If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

They … seemed like rowdy, low-class types. My first impression of them soured me … I was hoping I would get decent, mature, clean-cut housemates. Instead I got low-class scum. … On the second day, they started inviting their equally rowdy friends into my apartment and we exchanged more small talk. To my indignant surprise, they asked me the question I always dreaded answering: “Are you a virgin?” … They then had the audacity to tell me they lost their virginity long ago, bragging about all the girls they had slept with. I particularly hated Angel because of his ugly pig-face. How could such an ugly animal have had sexual experiences with girls and yet I haven’t? What was wrong with this world. I got so angry that I went to my room and punched the wall. They heard me and started laughing. It was almost a repeat of what I experienced with that black boy named Chance in the old apartment, except this time it was worse because these were my housemates for the year!

[The counselor] was half Hawaiian and half Mexican and he wasn’t that good looking. How on earth could he have managed to sleep with four girls in Isla Vista, while I had been there for two years and had none? This seemed absolutely preposterous.

Elliot Rodger had enough white privilege — much of it financial — to look down on men of color (including “full-blooded” Asians) who he thought were beneath him. But Rodger also lived in a white supremacist society in which he experienced racism against Asian and half-Asian men. as blogger Grace Gwang Lynch put it while writing on BlogHer:

"I believe that the pain and emasculation Rodger felt as an Asian male and his confusion over his own mixed-race identity compounded the sense of rejection and anger that ultimately led to the deaths of seven young people, including himself. These are things we need to think about as we raise the next generation of Asian boys. They need strong, positive role models in their own lives and also in mass media. The racist representations of Asian men as the “guy who never gets the girl” do matter."

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:46:11 am by FerminaDaza »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 03:17:21 am »
He really hates the world  smoking::

but yeah he is such a loner , sabi nung dati nyang room mate ( white guy geeky looks ) napaka mahiyain daw and loner daw talaga yung shooter