Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: what modern woman(man) wants...  (Read 5114 times)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: what modern woman(man) wants...
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »
P.S

jozko, IME, yun love map ko dati, mahilig ako mag rescue ng mga PC/problem child...The way i loved then is fixing them. aarrrrgghh sadsies, i was the gf & the therapist...

::flowers

I know a lot of those kinds. It happens more with girls who like the "bad boy" type. They wanna change the guy. And bet ko, if they didm they're gonna leave the guy alone....

Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
Re: what modern woman(man) wants...
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 03:55:30 am »
Thanks for sharing this! It's a good read!  ::flowers

When I got to the last part, I remember this article I read about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt said that: A Woman is the reflection of her Man. The more that he loved Angelina, the more Angelina loved him back.

The universe would always conspire to help us get the things that we want and need when we are ready to have them in our lives. Finding the right person with whom we'll end up spending the rest of our lives with is no easy task. Instead of wasting time looking for Mr. or Ms. Right, let's busy ourselves in becoming the RIGHT person. We would only be as good as any heart breaker out there if we wouldn't be ready for the task of becoming the right ONE.

Remember: Our choices began from little coincidences that we choose to act upon, marking our fates, leading us to our destinies.

Just thought I share  ::inlove
Loved the Beard :)