Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: do you have a 'monogamous wife/husband material' FACE?  (Read 2267 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
do you have a 'monogamous wife/husband material' FACE?
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:44:40 am »

According to a study done in collaboration by the University of Stirling and Benedict Jones from the University of Glasgow, when men are searching for a quick and easy fling, they look for women with particularly "feminine" features like a small jaw and a full face. The researchers came to this conclusion after they asked several hundred straight men to rate composites of women's faces in terms of long-term or short-term relationships. Not only did the men rate the feminine ones higher for a fling, but men with already in steady relationships were even more likely to do so.

On the other hand, if you have a jaw like cut glass and cheekbones like David Bowie, you are likely to be the other half of that steady relationship — men choose "less attractive/less feminine" women for long-term mates, and the researchers mention that women do the same (but less attractive/less masculine).

weh science?  :D ppl of every faces cheats.EH.

en what 'bout my small jaw  ;D

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
Re: do you have a 'monogamous wife/husband material' FACE?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:46:25 am »
This is no secret.. Matagal nang sinabi sa'tin ni Andrew E. yung tungkol dyan.. ;D

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 07:07:17 am »

On the other hand, if you have a jaw like cut glass and cheekbones like David Bowie, you are likely to be the other half of that steady relationship —

*schizophrenic*

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 05:56:19 pm »
OT: parang kamukha nung angel gabriel sa movie na "constantine" ni keanu reeves :D , di mo malaman kung babae o lalake :D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »
well sis, didn't you notice that my "gurlaloo" has the same facial structure? Just saying
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:06 am »
OT: parang kamukha nung angel gabriel sa movie na "constantine" ni keanu reeves :D , di mo malaman kung babae o lalake :D

:) si Tilda Swinton doppelganger ni David Bowie hihihi

well sis, didn't you notice that my "gurlaloo" has the same facial structure? Just saying

uhmmm, honga noh? ikaw na talaga ang inlab! en when you're inlab, you see her fez everywhere- kahit pa nga sa coffe mug. EH.  ;D joke! real glad you're feeling heaven Ja, seriously,though. stay happy!