Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Be Responsible.Give Up Control!  (Read 3514 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Be Responsible.Give Up Control!
« on: October 23, 2010, 07:16:00 am »
something to think about...

please locked/delete if posted- thanks!

Do not control your own healing.

There was a man who has trapped on the roof of his house while dangerous flood waters were rising up all around him.clinging to the chimney,he feared for his life.Never before had he felt such a desire to live.he called for help,'Dear God,i want to live.Please help!'Instantly God replied,'I will help you,my son.'                                                                                                                                                                       

Shortly thereafter,a neighbour came by in a canoe:'hop in old boy,'cried the neighbour.' Thanks anyway,but God is on His way,'cried the man.

Time passed,and the flood waters still continued to rise.A complete stranger passed by in a motor boat and this good Samaritan offered a man a lift.'Thanks anyway,but God is on his way,'cried the man.

Soon the man was standing on top of his chimney,the waters still rising.out of nowhere,a helicopter arrived with rope.'Thanks anyway,but God is on his way,'cried the man.

The man eventually drowned.Before heaven he angrily confronted God,'Why didn't you help me?'he cried.I would have thought YOU of all people would have kept Your word?'

'Well,I tried,'said God,'I came in a canoe,a motor boat and a helicopter,but each time you turned me away.'

The man in the story is a symbol of the ego w/c always wants to be in control of everything,including it's own demise.The man asked for help,but he did not receive.Three offers of help were made,but three times the man gave up his chance for safety because he had already determined in his mind what his rescue should look like.

The willingness to accept healing requires you to give up all temptation to control what you think your healing
'must','ought',and 'should'look like.the bottom line is you cannot control your own healing.

What matter is your willingness( willingness is like electricity that makes all your household appliances work.)
After willingness,anything and everything can work,especially if you give up control of the process.

dragknot11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Dont you wish you're boyfriend was hot like me...
Re: Be Responsible.Give Up Control!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 07:58:34 am »
I heard this on a Mass... pero maganda talaga moral lesson nito. :)

Mika Mika

• to Hudaz Hestaz (Change name request) Salamat 2010 Anti-Bastos Brigade
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • You can describe a very unpleasant smell as evil
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 08:28:54 am »
Nice post mam  toast::

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:38:35 am »
thanks  for viewing mga bros  toast::

credit goes from the  book of Robert Holden  ::flowers

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 08:53:51 am »
dapat hindi na lang sya kinausap ni god, di sana nasagip pa sya nung unang bangka na dumating para iligtas sya.

LyDoh

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 09:08:46 am »

NiCE POST .  finger4u finger4u finger4u
Help me earned free space on mediafire. Click the link now! Thanks! https://mfi.re/?jdbuykn

oldieboy

• Vincent Valentine
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 09:40:53 am »
nice post ma'am...never fail to make me laugh everytime i read this joke!!! ;D

makonotchi

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • mechanic on duty
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 02:26:08 pm »
nice ma'm fermina... ::flowers

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 03:25:40 pm »
dapat hindi na lang sya kinausap ni god, di sana nasagip pa sya nung unang bangka na dumating para iligtas sya.

that's what happen,when we control...control is often motivated by fear,and it's fear that often prevents
acceptance and willingness.

si God din po ang nag send ng bangka  ;) ;D

thanks again guys!   toast::

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 08:10:57 pm »
Kaya nga...

Dapat nung nagdasal kay god ung lalake, hindi na sinagot ni god si lalake at nagsend na lang ng bangka... kala kasi nya angel ang lalabas at ililigtas sya...

pero kung yun ang pagaakala nya at may narinig syang voice sa isip nya na akala nya ay si god, siguro hindi bangka kailangan nya kundi therapy. may tama na.

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 02:41:47 am »
the man never thought that it was God's Own will to save him.. He thought that GOD will personally save him.. God has HIS own way of helping people..
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 03:25:59 am »
Kaya nga...

Dapat nung nagdasal kay god ung lalake, hindi na sinagot ni god si lalake at nagsend na lang ng bangka... kala kasi nya angel ang lalabas at ililigtas sya...

pero kung yun ang pagaakala nya at may narinig syang voice sa isip nya na akala nya ay si god, siguro hindi bangka kailangan nya kundi therapy. may tama na.

he he ang cute mo bro! ;)

yun story po is just an illustration about how we like to be in control of everything.and the moral of the story is
for us to give up our prejudices. we have to keep or listen with an open mind to every offer of help comes our way.

as the old phrase says " God helps those who help themselves. "

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 08:20:41 pm »
nice share missmina ;D.. thank you for your usual inspirations ang good reads..  finger4u

sabi nga sa James 2:20 “Show me how anyone can have faith without actions. I will show you my faith by my actions.”

When we ask from God, we receive... sigurado yan.. but then we have to act on it also..

a blessed and inspiring week para sa ating lahat..

go out and vote guys..  toast::
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 05:30:04 am »
nice share missmina ;D.. thank you for your usual inspirations ang good reads..  finger4u

sabi nga sa James 2:20 “Show me how anyone can have faith without actions. I will show you my faith by my actions.”

When we ask from God, we receive... sigurado yan.. but then we have to act on it also..

a blessed and inspiring week para sa ating lahat..

go out and vote guys..  toast::

thanks bro and/For  God Is GOOD all the Time---all the time God Is GOOD!!