Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ouch! Xbox 720 confirmed to be always online  (Read 14520 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Ouch! Xbox 720 confirmed to be always online
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2013, 06:55:02 am »
because if they were the majority the Gaming Industry would have collapsed a long time ago

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2013, 07:20:45 am »
because if they were the majority the Gaming Industry would have collapsed a long time ago

Ah but it could also mean that majority of gamers of a certain game plays a pirated copy of the game but the game sells enough or more than enough to keep them in business right?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2013, 06:39:01 pm »
how do they call there self a gamer if they can't play online and beat other players as**s off , i mean playing online with other player is the best experience in gaming and that's why you'll spend $60 on each game

specially when your playing BF3 you got 60 person in a big map killing each other shooting at each other then you'll go in the other server who has 30 , 40 , 20 players on it , it's a fun way to experience the game

in some MMROPG games like Diablo III it's fun trading rare items with other players and beating other Bosses or Monsters

Believe me tol and I'm not making this up. Everything can be downloaded and use for free using this reactpsn. They can even download stuff using their pc and it will be in .pkg form which they can install directly on their ps3.

weird para sa akin, that didn't mean i dont believe in you where just sharing opinions , kasi if you look at the back of the CD you'll see a code in there, in xbox before your cd play it checks the disc before making it work , although you'll see what kind of game you have on your tray, xbox will still check on it if it's damage or a copy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:53:48 pm by kenji_kulet »

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 12:52:51 am »
how do they call there self a gamer if they can't play online and beat other players as**s off , i mean playing online with other player is the best experience in gaming and that's why you'll spend $60 on each game

specially when your playing BF3 you got 60 person in a big map killing each other shooting at each other then you'll go in the other server who has 30 , 40 , 20 players on it , it's a fun way to experience the game

in some MMROPG games like Diablo III it's fun trading rare items with other players and beating other Bosses or Monsters

weird para sa akin, that didn't mean i dont believe in you where just sharing opinions , kasi if you look at the back of the CD you'll see a code in there, in xbox before your cd play it checks the disc before making it work , although you'll see what kind of game you have on your tray, xbox will still check on it if it's damage or a copy

Because there are gamers out there who does not care for multiplayer or has a way around getting multiplayer to work like playing on Xlink Kai. About the authenticity check that the Xbox 360 makes it is bypassed through the modding of the Xbox and by never going to Xbox Live, there is even a mod that lets players play right out of the HDD of Xbox 360 and that goes for PS3 as well since that is the only way to play pirated games on PS3 that I know of.