Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Question about iPODs and trying to edit MP3 titles  (Read 2411 times)

Artista_Scandal

• Emitting electricity 24-7, even leap year!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
  • Hear evil. See evil. Speak evil.
Question about iPODs and trying to edit MP3 titles
« on: March 10, 2006, 07:49:55 am »
Some of the albums I get off this board, when I transfer it to my iPOD, i try to edit like the genre, song title, etc but it's frozen.

Anyone know why that is or how I can override that? Or its not possible. I'm very OCD about the way my iPOD is ordered. That's just me.
"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life."

memberako

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Question about iPODs and trying to edit MP3 titles
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 08:55:51 am »
i don't get it... you're trying to edit your mp3s after loading it into your ipod? you should edit the tags before loading it. try using the godfather. it's a tagger for audio files.

here's the link:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/godfather.html

gerrysn

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 09:58:25 am »
Some of the albums I get off this board, when I transfer it to my iPOD, i try to edit like the genre, song title, etc but it's frozen.

Anyone know why that is or how I can override that? Or its not possible. I'm very OCD about the way my iPOD is ordered. That's just me.

di ko pa naman un naencounter so far. pano ka ba mag-edit ng tag sa itunes mo?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 10:01:38 am by epoy »

Artista_Scandal

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 06:28:52 pm »
i don't get it... you're trying to edit your mp3s after loading it into your ipod? you should edit the tags before loading it. try using the godfather. it's a tagger for audio files.

here's the link:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/godfather.html
What I mean is that after I download some of these rar files, unzip it and try to move the mp3s to my ipod library, when I try to edit the genre of certain songs on some albums they don't edit.
"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life."

Artista_Scandal

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 06:30:51 pm »

di ko pa naman un naencounter so far. pano ka ba mag-edit ng tag sa itunes mo?
Go to your iTUNES, click any song from your library, right click and select "Get Info" then go to "Info" and it should be able to edit the titles there but sometimes it is all frozen, that's what I mean guys.

gerrysn

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 06:57:23 pm »
ganun ba? may mp3 converter kaba? try this, u dont have to use ur itunes with this: try mo iconvert ung mp3 file mo into mp3 ulit then pag naconvert na, right-click mo ung converted file, go to properties, then click advance then pwede mo ng maedit ung details. thats what i always do kasi gawa cguro un ng type ng pagkaka-encode ng mp3 e.

Rockergod

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • pain!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 03:11:29 pm »
can i join in? ocd din s mp3s..

try right clicking the mp3 file and clicking properties, then summary, from there, there's a list of stuff that's editable.. try it and reply back..
yeh!