Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: carbonized coffee socks will cure your smelly feet  (Read 1126 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
carbonized coffee socks will cure your smelly feet
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:29:38 pm »

Boston-based Ministry of Supply says they’ve invented a new type of sock infused with carbonized coffee, which they say is essentially a Brita filter for one’s feet. According to their science:

The moisture wicking, heat management, and comfort capabilities of ATLAS are all made possible through its unique combination of fibers, a blend made up of cotton, recycled polyester and carbonized coffee. Odor control is difficult in socks. As such, we turned to nature to find an effective way to create a fresher sock, leading us to coffee. Atlas uses carbonized coffee which has been reclaimed from coffee roasters and shops, and is processed through a pharmaceutical process to remove the coffee oils (so it won’t smell like coffee!) and is then infused into our recycled polyester yarns.

Basically, the odor molecules from one’s foot are attracted to the coffee, which has the capacity to absorb a lot of them.

There are six pattern/color combinations of coffee socks available, and when purchased through the Kickstarter the socks are $14 apiece.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850124313/atlas-performance-professional-comes-to-socks