Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: introducing XBOX360 ELITE (v2.0 aka Zephyr)  (Read 2881 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
introducing XBOX360 ELITE (v2.0 aka Zephyr)
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:58:16 pm »

*  The Elite will be limited quantities only; that may be as much or as little as a couple hundred thousand.
    * The case, controller, and Live headset will all be black. It will have all new packaging.
    * Elite will cost $479, and will be a 3rd SKU; it will be sold alongside Premium and Core packs.
    * Eventually Elite hardware (in white plastics) will take the role of the Xbox Premium. That is to say, after the Elite is launched and sold out, future Xbox Premiums will have 120GB / HDMI.
    * We do not yet know exactly when 120GB / HDMI will become the standard for Premium, but it is loosely estimated to be late summer or fall.
    * Elite models run cooler than normal 360s, but they are not yet confirmed to have 65nm chips.
    * Prices may remain the same with the 120GB / HDMI hardware upgrade in the Premium Xbox, but we may still see a price cut on the line when 65nm chips start shipping.
    * The HD DVD drive will not be internal or bundled -- Microsoft never did or nor does not currently have plans to put an HD DVD drive in the 360.
    * There are no current plans to integrate WiFi into the Elite or future Premiums (although that can always change).

hehehe twas a good thing i put off getting a 360, now i have a better option  laffman::
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 08:20:49 am by xtian63 »

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
Re: introducing XBOX360 ELITE (v2.0 aka Zypher)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:13:53 pm »
picture ata ng original 360 dev kit yan eh...magiging available kaya to buy separately yung 120GB HD...i hope so...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:15:45 pm by NaUTi »

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:00:15 am »
picture ata ng original 360 dev kit yan eh...magiging available kaya to buy separately yung 120GB HD...i hope so...

the black elites will be available for a limited time lang pero they will, and the 120gb HD will be a separate accessory  laffman::

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 07:50:15 am »
buti na lang hehehe...isa kasi ako sa nagmadali bumili ng xbox 360 hehehe...at least lalaki na yung capacity ng HD medyo malapit na kasi mapuno yung HD ko....it does heat up fast buti na lang yung nyko cooler works...i wonder what the 65 nm chips will do for the new 360...sorry not a big techie...hehehe

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 08:18:51 am »
buti na lang hehehe...isa kasi ako sa nagmadali bumili ng xbox 360 hehehe...at least lalaki na yung capacity ng HD medyo malapit na kasi mapuno yung HD ko....it does heat up fast buti na lang yung nyko cooler works...i wonder what the 65 nm chips will do for the new 360...sorry not a big techie...hehehe

hehe nilakihan na nila ung HD kc this was the original plan to only equip the 360 v 1.0 with 20 GB so that they can counter what ever move sony made with the PS3 so since sony only went for 60gb HD  MS actually intended only an 80gb HD but went with 120gb HD so more High Def content can be used with the system for better game and multimedia experience, and MS also intentionally designed the XBOX360 to suck with the massive heat and that awfully loud DVD drive so that if sony wanted to one up MS they ddnt have to do much(AS THEY DDNT) so now MS has the chance to put the components and features(that were supposed to be put on V 1.0) on the Elite 360s to one up sony... the Nyko Intercooler turbo isnt as gud as it appears coz if u use it and ur 360 STILL dies ur warranty is voided if proven u used the Nyko intercooler and it will be coz the intercooler leaves an unremovable yellow-brown stain on the power outlet of ur 360(since that is where it gets its power from and much debate has gone with the issues that nyko does more damage than gud) thus causing an irregular power fluctiation to ur system, the 65nm chips will reduce heat and system problems and greatly reduce retail price coz they cost less to make, hehe  even if i havent fully enoyed the 360 with MY OWN UNIT, now i wont have to deal with all the shit the v 1.0 came with when v 2.0 comes out better, badder and blacker  laffman::

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
Re: introducing XBOX360 ELITE (v2.0 aka Zephyr)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 11:36:30 am »
sbrang init ng likod ng 360! parng pwde ka na mgluto sa init!

ill stiil go for ps3

;D ;D ;D

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 01:42:40 pm »

ill stiil go for ps3

;D ;D ;D

the problem with PS3 is walang masyadong magandang game na lumabas...kumbaga walang pedeng ipangtapat na laro ang PS3 sa Gears of War ng 360....and i think i heard na yung mga exclusive games for sony ay magiging available na for xbox...i heard yung grand theft auto 4, devil may cry and final fantasy 13 ay magiging available na rin for xbox 360...as a gamer, one reason i buy a console is based on the exclusive games that the console offers...so that makes it another reason for me not to buy a PS3...tapos malapit na rin lumabas ang Halo 3 which is exclusive for xbox only...and tapos HD DVD attachement ng xbox ay bumaba na rin ang price...i got mine for $115 brand new...so i can watch hd dvd's  and now  dont need to get a PS3 or a blu-ray disc player anymore...sorry im a loyal xbox gamer hehehe...but it doesnt mean that PS3 is a bad console...i think it just needs more signature games and good ones too...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:48:09 pm by NaUTi »

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 10:26:59 am »

ill stiil go for ps3

;D ;D ;D

laffman:: hehe MARKETING strategy ng MS un to make XBOX360 v1.0 to SUCK SO BAD so that PS3 would make a half ass job with the ps3... and it worked, for something na sobrang mahal ang dami pa rin kinks ng PS3

now MS can finally put what was originally planned for the 360 like A COOLER and UBER CHEAPER CPU(65nm) and the much quieter DVD rom drive, the elite brings a cooler and quieter world for 360 gamers, a 120gb hd and HDMI port has been added for a better HD experience

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:45:34 pm »
iyung premium na xbox360 also can play all those OLD xbox CD Games??? im looking forward to buy w/n this week (after salary receive ) all most cool & great games nasa (xbox) pa like Ninja Gaiden, Halo, yung Gear of War ang ganda nakita ko kanina sa Mall may nag lalaro sa malaking malaking LCD na 45" Bravia guess what it attracts me wallet so bad hahaha

ang ganda talaga, what makes the best of all ang sounds nya was hooked-up sa BOSE surround system!!! grabe ang ganda!

Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 10:36:07 pm »
mgakano po kaya yan dito? at makakarating kaya sa pinas ung ver. 2?

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 02:12:25 am »
iyung premium na xbox360 also can play all those OLD xbox CD Games??? im looking forward to buy w/n this week (after salary receive ) all most cool & great games nasa (xbox) pa like Ninja Gaiden, Halo, yung Gear of War ang ganda nakita ko kanina sa Mall may nag lalaro sa malaking malaking LCD na 45" Bravia guess what it attracts me wallet so bad hahaha

ang ganda talaga, what makes the best of all ang sounds nya was hooked-up sa BOSE surround system!!! grabe ang ganda!

um wala po XBOX CD games, puro po DVD ang games ng XBOX and ye reverse compatible ang 360 with old xbox games

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 05:37:34 am »

um wala po XBOX CD games, puro po DVD ang games ng XBOX and ye reverse compatible ang 360 with old xbox games

oo pla sorry xbox dvd games nila, may nakita ako also na may wireless na pala ang xbox360??? just like ps3 siaxx bata tawag noon (PS3) .
iyung wireless controller ng xbox360 kasama na ba iyung sa premium pack??? or separate just like ps3???

matagal pa kasi yung mga magagandang games ng Ps3 like mtelgear4 & assasin's creed ang ganda noon so far iyung pinaka malapit i-release ng ps3 is DMC4 & Ninja gaiden SAGA<--- one of the best game sa Xbox hehehe but i think mag kakaroon din ito sa Xbox360 ang Ninja Gaiden Saga just like MDC4 weeeee
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 05:40:02 am by ugat »
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

XboxLive

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 08:36:26 pm »

[/quote]

iyung wireless controller ng xbox360 kasama na ba iyung sa premium pack??? or separate just like ps3???

[/quote]

yep kasama sa premium package yung wireless controller ng 360...pero baka gusto mo ng hintayin yung xbox elite...120GB na yung kasamang HD nito...tapos kulay black pa siya hehehe...i heard na di siya limited edition...kumbaga ito na yung 3rd SKU ng XBOX360 line...di ko lang sigurado pero sabi sa ibang forums next month na daw ang labas nito (April 2007)...i hope so...im getting one kasi...and retail niya is $479...tapos yung 120GB HD is also available separately for the price of $179...kaya i suggest dun sa mga nagbabalak na bumili ng xbox360 na hintayin na lang na lumabas yung elite edition... ;D ;D ;D psrulez::

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 08:57:05 pm »

[/quote]

yep kasama sa premium package yung wireless controller ng 360...pero baka gusto mo ng hintayin yung xbox elite...120GB na yung kasamang HD nito...tapos kulay black pa siya hehehe...i heard na di siya limited edition...kumbaga ito na yung 3rd SKU ng XBOX360 line...di ko lang sigurado pero sabi sa ibang forums next month na daw ang labas nito (April 2007)...i hope so...im getting one kasi...and retail niya is $479...tapos yung 120GB HD is also available separately for the price of $179...kaya i suggest dun sa mga nagbabalak na bumili ng xbox360 na hintayin na lang na lumabas yung elite edition... ;D ;D ;D psrulez::
[/quote]

April 29 2007 US and Canada

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 03:01:06 am »
thanks hahah muntik na talaga ako makabili kagabi hahaha, buti na lang nag kulang pera ko ahhaha, at pinigilan ko self ko thanks a lot u mga brothers for the suggestion, well hintayin ko na lang muna ang new xbox360 elite  laffman::, for the meantime malapit ko ng matapos ang GOD of WAR2 waaaa yahhooo!! ito lang bumubuhay sa ps2 heheh soon to be in PsP
accepting friends

XboxLive