Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 2007 gtr...?  (Read 1241 times)

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
2007 gtr...?
« on: May 29, 2006, 02:51:01 pm »
iv read that this is the supposedly gtr to be released in 2007....

the first radical change nissan has done to the gtr, n giving it its own style, not like the previous gtr's, which where derived from the sedan....

though, sfter all these years, i hav fallen inlove with the boxy, heavy luking body design of the r34's, the new styling is really a looker....it still has the signature 4 rounded tailights, the single center air intake, the flared fenders and four large exhausts.....

for the engines, im not sure yet....

now, il jus giv momma a call, and ask her to buy me one of those next year....yumyum....

visca el barca!

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
Re: 2007 gtr...?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 02:54:26 pm »
look! it's more sportscar like now.......

visca el barca!

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 03:42:22 pm »
Contours and general body shape is similar to the Infinity G35 coupe and 350Z.  From what I read, the next Skyline will be based on a G35.  For the engine, RB26DETT is a venerable powerplant so I'm not sure if they are changing that.  If they are, it maybe to the VQ30DE or VQ30DETT.  Nevertheless, when it comes out, everyone will be wanting one (those who can afford it).

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 04:37:25 pm »
hmmmm....jus heard from my frend, nissan is developing a new engine for this....a new vq series engine....vq37dett...3.7L, around 450hp....

think they ended production for the rb series with the r34.....

think this would be there new entry para sa jap touring car, natatalo na ang nissan dun eh....plus, le mans would be a great test for this car....hehehe

visca el barca!

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 05:27:54 pm »
yeah Le Mans would be a good test for this car or any car for that matter.  They have a tough competition with the Corvettes if they end up running the GT1 category, which I think they will be.  On the JGTC, I thought Nissan is doing well with their 350Z entries.  Kinda hard to keep up with the JGTC here in the US. On any case, the Skyline would be branded an Infinity.

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 01:53:37 am »
wel, gud news, nissan said the gtr woould not be branded as an infinity, it would be badged as nissan  jan sa us....:)

the 350z's were duin good, but it was inconsistent....

visca el barca!

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 11:44:44 am »
Indeed thats good news, slapping an Infinity name to a Nissan adds like 5k to the price.  Plus, the GTR wont be loaded with cumbersome luxury equipment that is required to be in an Infinity line up.