Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 🤩 THE BEATLES | Rock 'N' Roll Music | 28 Track Double Album 🤩🤩🤩  (Read 3713 times)

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Rock 'N' Roll Music is a compilation double album by the English rock band the Beatles that consists of previously released Beatles tracks.
It was issued on 7 June 1976 in the United States, on Capitol Records (catalogue number SKBO 11537), and on Parlophone (PCSP 719) in the United Kingdom, four days later.
The album is a combination of some notable Lennon–McCartney originals, such as "Drive My Car", "Revolution", "Back in the U.S.S.R." and "Get Back", George Harrison's "Taxman", and a dozen cover versions of songs written by significant rock and roll composers of the 1950s, including Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Carl Perkins and Larry Williams.
If you don't count the 1971 Spanish compilation album, Por Siempre Beatles, Rock 'N' Roll Music was the first Beatles album to include "I'm Down", which had previously only been available as the B-side of the "Help!" single.

Artist Name : The Beatles
Album Title : Rock 'N' Roll Music (Double Album)
Release Date: 1976
Record Label: EMI / Parlophone
Running Time: 1 Hour | 14 Minutes
No.of Tracks: 28 Tracks 

🤩 THE BEATLES | Rock 'N' Roll Music | 28 Track Double Album 🤩🤩🤩
Download File through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oou7vt841o45rig/THE_BEATLES_Rock_%2527N%2527_Roll_Music_28_Track_Double_Album.zip/file   

Daweweng

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 356
Thanks again bro. archangel, especially yung mga live concerts nila...btw, meron ka bang copy nung "From a window" na Lennon/McCartney version? Thanks again bro!

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Thanks again bro. archangel, especially yung mga live concerts nila...btw, meron ka bang copy nung "From a window" na Lennon/McCartney version? Thanks again bro!
You're always welcome, bro weng.
The Lennon-McCartney penned "From A Window" was actually recorded with Billy J. Kramer as the lead vocals while the instrumentation was actually done by The Beatles themselves.
I am not sure if there is an existing copy (demo or outtakes) of The Beatles in which John & Paul are the lead vocals.
This is one of those rare collaboration by The Beatles with other British Artists in the 60s who also made songs for other groups like "I Wanna Be Your Man" which was originally sung by The Rolling Stones, and later recorded by The Beatles on their "With The Beatles" LP.
Although the crediting goes to the composers (Lennon & MacCartney) and not by The Beatles themselves so as not to "steal" some limelight to their fellow British groups.
This only goes to show that John & Paul (and not The Beatles) were not selfish when it comes to songwriting and giving some songs to other groups which also became hits.
The success of other bands with their songs is also the success of The Beatles' songwriting abilities.