Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: before you watch BATMAN vs SUPERMAN and get pissed you didnt understand it  (Read 12506 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
better watch this movie to at least get an idea of whats happening in some parts of the BvS movie and not feel as clueless as 90% of the people who complain about the movie, a lot of people complained about how bad the movie is when they just actually  did not understand 75% of what happened in the movie and the big chunk of it was for "HE who is coming"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3F9ASSsHUk[/youtube]

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Justice-League-War/Movie?id=14530
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:31:25 pm by MasterChief63 »

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
i liked it so far, the story,the socio political thing, the philosophy thing etc, the story okay naman, medyo na boring lang ako may kabagalan yung kwento, i think ben affleck is an insult to christian bale's batman lalo na yung costume, but like most comic fantard would say " sinusundan lang nila yung sa comics" blah blah blah, i also dont like yung fight scene ni batman at superman which is supposed to be the best scene, sobrang pangit at sobrang ginawang cheap at tanga si batman, akalain mo nag set siya ng mga weapon sa paligid na almost wala namang epekto kay superman, hindi man lang nila pinagmukhang cool yung fighting style ni batman masyadong rigid yung galaw parang yung mga galawan ng mga kalaban ni ultraman, ganun na ganon,kundi lang talaga kay wonderwoman baka nagwalk out nako sa penikula, she's hot nonetheless its still good, i would rate it 7/10

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
I definitely hated the first few scenes which looked like a messy collage of scenes that they needed to show before they start the "real" movie.

Plus, dunno if it was meant to be throwback from the Batman TV shows (or Panday), pero sa scenes with batman fighting a group of thugs, you can clearly see na nag-aantay muna sila na ma-puruhan ung nauna bago maki-join.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
better watch this movie to at least get an idea of whats happening in some parts of the BvS movie and not feel as clueless as 90% of the people who complain about the movie, a lot of people complained about how bad the movie is when they just actually  did not understand 75% of what happened in the movie and the big chunk of it was for "HE who is coming"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3F9ASSsHUk[/youtube]

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Justice-League-War/Movie?id=14530

it seems to disappoint alot of film critics kasi minadali yung film, for what? to setup the JL movie? binigla tayo ng WB here, well siguro para tapatan yung marvel's huge start with the avengers. that doomsday and superman's death (sorry spoiler) should had been on a different storyline (man of steel 2?). another thing is parang pilit lang si wonder woman. totally parang kahit wala siya sa first part ng film, the story would still move on. and lastly, that is not lex luthor, that is the joker in jesse eisenberg's role haha.

im a batman fanboy so i still loved the movie hehe

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
Hints of Darkseid came as early as that dream sequence with the omega sign and the parademons, but I was so bored out of my wits at that point and the said sequence failed to salvage the film for me.  I don't think people disliked the movie because they don't know who Darkseid is.  It's just, really, not a good movie. The dramatic sequences were so overdone that they didn't appear special anymore.  The beat sheet of the script was so messed up that the end seemed very anticlimactic.  The script was so convoluted for something that should be simple and straightforward.  And the entire film just didn't have that emotional punch that people expected.  It felt so empty.  Full of sound and fury signifiying nothing, as Shakespeare said.

If the general audience don't get what the movie is hinting at... that's not the audience's fault.  That's the filmmaker's fault for rushing the pace and failing to set up the details necessary to excite the moviegoers about, well, about 'he who is coming.'

Zack Snyder should have a reduced role with the upcoming films.  He's a marvelous cinematographer... but his storytelling really needs a lot of work.  300 was fantastic, but Watchmen, Man of Steel and Batman V Superman?  Not so.

Back to the movie...

PRO: Batman V Superman is better than the Man of Steel.

CON: That's not saying much because the Man of Steel was atrocious.

I want Warner Bros. to succeed with the DC franchise.  DC has fucked up its comic line for the past two decades since Dan Didio became the editor-in-chief (and eventually, co-publisher).  The characters at least deserve another medium where they can shine.  Sadly, Man of Steel and Batman V Superman failed to give these characters a semblance of... justice, pun intended.  Here's wishing that Warner Bros. won't be blinded by the millions that this movie will certainly make and give us future installments that are meatier, more sensible, and more gratifying than the first two.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:59:51 pm by b0ler0 »

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
already watch it...nagustuhan ko,although boring sa umpisa...

estavio

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
  • xoxoxoxoxo
Literal na marvel fanboys lang ang nag negative reviews sa movie na to.

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99

Don't you think that people these days are smart enough not to be swayed by shallow allegiances to comic book brands and they just want to watch a good movie?  And if they don't get to watch a movie they feel they deserve, they just exercise the right to express their thoughts?

If people think that Avengers: Age of Ultron is bad, they have the right to say it's bad. (HINT: it's really bad)

If people think that Batman V Superman is bad, they have the right to say it's bad. (HINT: it's just as bad as Avengers 2)

That's democracy.  Not fanboyism.

Wala nang fanboys fanboys ngayon, bro.  Kababawan lang yan.  Mga bata lang ang mahihilig dyan sa away na ganyan.  Matatanda na tayo.  Gusto lang natin ng magandang pelikula, at may karapatan lang tayong umangal kapag disappointing and napanood natin, di ba?

soundwav0

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1479

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Ok naman talaga yung movie. Karamihan dun sa haters e mga nag eecho lang nag opinion nang "critics". This is why I never believe what critics say on advanced screenings kasi at the end of the day e personal opinion lang nila yun. Karamihan din sa mga nakapanood e nagustuhan yung movie. Tingnan nyo yung review sa rotten tomatoes 73% tapos sa metacritic 7.3.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
I enjoyed it.. I liked Affleck, I absolutely loved Gal Gadot, but everyone else's performance was meh.. Batman's dream sequences were unnecessary, dahil may exposition din naman sa huli si Luthor.. and that death scene was not surprising at all.. mula nung hinawakan nya yung spear, almost everyone was able to connect the dots..

and true story, I heard someone snoring in the theater during the party scene.. And this was just the second day in IMAX..

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
so many different review.. some say good while others say bad... but almost everyone said it was snyder's fault... well, i'll still be watching this... :)