Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: PBB housemate Fifth Pagotan reveals he is bisexual  (Read 9657 times)

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
PBB housemate Fifth Pagotan reveals he is bisexual
« on: July 18, 2014, 02:26:38 am »

MANILA, Philippines - “Bisexual ako.”

Thus said “Pinoy Big Brother All In” housemate Fifth Pagotan on the reality show's Wednesday, July 16 episode.

The revelation, which was shown as a preview for the show's July 17 episode, came after Robi Domingo and John Prats relayed to the PBB housemates the negative reactions from social media about them.

One of the comments read: “Ayan na naman si ___. Parang bakla kung magreklamo kaya siguro di sila magkasundo ni ___. #alamna"

The comment bothered Fifth, who felt the comment was referring to him. The 22-year-old PBB contestant admitted he was bullied as a kid because he was perceived as “bakla” and “malambot.”

In the preview for the July 17 episode, Fifth told fellow PBB housemate: “Hindi ako straight. Siguro na lang, bisexual ako.”

“Hindi ko alam kung mag-iiba ba yung mga tao, kung sino yung mga totoo o hindi.”

In his session with Big Brother in the show's confession, also shown in the preview for the July 17 episode, Fifth said: “Naisip ko lang po if i-clear ko lang po yung isyu sa sekswalidad.”

“Siguro po masasabi ko pong open-minded akong tao.”

"Kung marami man ang hindi tanggap yun, yun lang po, basta tanggap ko ang sarili ko at mga taong nagmamahal sa akin."

Fifth, who entered the Pinoy Big Brother house with his twin Fourth, is the brother of the GMA-7 talent Chariz Solomon.

It can be recalled that Rustom Padilla (now BB Gandanghari) admitted inside the Pinoy Big Brother house in 2006 that he is gay.

http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2014/07/17/1347228/pbb-housemate-fifth-pagotan-reveals-he-bisexual

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: PBB housemate Fifth Pagotan reveals he is bisexual
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 02:59:59 am »
no body gives a single F! kung bading to , mas breaking news pa yung tinira ng Russia na eroplano it might start conflict between Countries

di na sana ako mag comment dito , since nabasa ko reply mo about that Airline that's being shot down , I got pissed off on your reply

3 infants die in that plane , konteng sinsiredad lang saka KUNG AYAW NYO YUNG POST WAG KAYO MAG REPLY!

I Thank You!  ;D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 04:52:59 am »
Agree. Besides, not a lot of people watch PBB nowadays coz it's just a sh*tload making people look dumb. Someone comes out of the closet every so and so minute, not the first time it happened...and good for them that they're honest about it.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 05:01:08 am »
Agree. Besides, not a lot of people watch PBB nowadays coz it's just a sh*tload making people look dumb. Someone comes out of the closet every so and so minute, not the first time it happened...and good for them that they're honest about it.

yes and be Proud to be LGBT

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 03:26:01 pm »

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 03:38:57 pm »

may PBB pa rin pala  ::laffman

Valvatorez

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 16
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 10:13:34 pm »
Mostly ang viewers na lang ng PBB ay mga teenagers and retardeds (I think, haha). That's why I'm more on the internet than on Television before sleep.

::laffman