Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sayonara 'camel toe' !  (Read 14212 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Sayonara 'camel toe' !
« on: June 01, 2014, 04:13:18 pm »

“Camel toe” is a pretty unpleasant phrase for a relatively innocuous phenomenon.But Buzzfeed writer Jessica Probus has suggested a new alternative: “Beauty Wedge.”

“The stigma around this sartorial blunder assumes that a camel toe happens because clothes are too tight. Which is slut-shaming, fat-shaming and downright inaccurate,” Probus writes, and she’s not wrong.

Wedgies can happen to anybody, even when they happen in the front. The pants that were fine when one put them on and looked in the mirror in the morning have decided to go for a little wander around one’s body and now, horror of horrors, people might know one is in possession of labia majora. Really, it should not be a big deal. Like a wedgie, it can be uncomfortable, but nobody is going to die or go to jail because of it.

And the phenomenon of which we speak is not necessarily caused by tight clothes at all. In fact, garment industry expert Kathleen Fasanella maintains that “camel toe” is usually caused by clothes that are poorly engineered,not clothes that are the wrong size.

“Most of the time, camel toe is caused by wearing pants that are too big -in one specific area- making a reciprocal area too small. It’s an engineering problem, not a weight problem,” she explains.

Read more--BuzzFeed

I like the way Probus suggestion just strides boldly past embarrassment and into love and acceptance...seriously we have to come up with a better term than 'camel toe' (for the sake of women, camels, and pants wearers everywhere) Beauty Wedge then! :D

and of course because @E.Republic,ready 'the beauty wedge board' na! lol 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:28:41 pm by FerminaDaza »

ardz5869

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
Re: Sayonara 'camel toe' !
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:12:16 am »
i like looking to Toes. especially if it's so massive. nakaka hard-On talaga

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Sayonara 'camel toe' !
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:26:45 am »
i like looking to Toes. especially if it's so massive. nakaka hard-On talaga

Well, I suppose one might say that this proves Jessica Probus' point.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Colombian Women 'camel toes' este Cycling team !
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 05:33:55 am »

DailyMail

Colombian Beauty wedge  ::flowers  :D

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
The Colombian Women 'camel toes' este Cycling team !
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 10:45:28 am »
it does look hot far-away but then upon closer inspection, omg oversweated maxi pads