Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: watch her do 'vaginal knitting ' 😮  (Read 2394 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
watch her do 'vaginal knitting ' 😮
« on: December 06, 2013, 03:52:12 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo&sns=em[/youtube]

HuffPo

Whoa. Crafting just went to a whole new level.

Our vaginal knitter is Casey Jenkins, a feminist performance artist from Melbourne, Australia, who performs in a “craftivist” group called Craft Cartel. This piece is entitled “Casting Off My Womb” and is taking place in Darwin.

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” Jenkins explained.

“Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the center and I stick it up inside me … and then I pull out the thread and knit.” You will be happy to hear Jenkins will continue to knit even during her period.
OH.

Knitting from her vagina isn’t at all painful, Jenkins confirmed, and in fact can be “arousing.”

One of the points of the piece is how knitting with wool inside her vulva evokes “fear and repulsion” in viewers, but also is ultimately restricting and confining for her because she can’t move much while she’s doing it.

Teka, how hygienic can it be to put wool in your vag?

Bacterial vaginosis, anyone? EH.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: watch her do 'vaginal knitting ' 😮
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 02:31:13 am »
at least it's not that weird, mas weird seeing a girl inserting a giant di*do inside her puss or even a fist  laffman::