Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bacon deodorant newest pork product  (Read 8896 times)

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
Bacon deodorant newest pork product
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:12:09 am »

I say “bacon deodorant,” and you say, “Huh?”
Yup, a Seattle-based company is helping you take your bacon-loving-lifestyle to new heights with the launch of "Power Bacon," a bacon-scented deodorant.
J&D’s Foods in Seattle started in 2007 when two bacon-loving-fanatics got together over a beer (or maybe five or six) and decided that “everything should taste like bacon.” Duh, why didn’t we all think of that?
The first product they launched was bacon-flavored seasoning salt, a zero calorie, zero fat, low sodium seasoning that makes everything taste like bacon. Immediately, people began sprinkling eggs, popcorn, chicken, leafy greens, everything … with their product.
When I first met local bacontrepreneurs Justin Esch and Dave Lefkow of J&D’s Foods in 2010, all I knew was that I had been assigned to shoot a video about some “local dudes” who had created “a Kevin Bacon head out of bacon.” Ehhhhhh?
They invited me to J&D’s headquarters south of downtown Seattle to meet face-to-face with their life size Kevin Bacon head. Lefkow would tell me at the time, “Kevin Bacon has earned this. He deserves to be enshrined in bacon.”
Fast forward four bacon-filled years and J&D’s Foods has been on Oprah, The Daily Show, CNN, NY Times, the SeattleInsider page on KIROtv.com and has captured over two billion press impressions for their bacon efforts....

kili-kili mo pa lang ulam na....  ::laffman

Code: [Select]
http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/man-blindfolded-and-forced-to-smell-bacon-armpits/vCHgJg/
Code: [Select]
http://www.kirotv.com/news/entertainment/odorific-seattle-based-jds-launches-bacon-deodoran/nbkTf/

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Bacon deodorant newest pork product
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 01:18:35 am »
 ::lmao lagi ka hahabulin at aamuyin ng aso neto