Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Vows Or Phone #thisbridesucks  (Read 1601 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Vows Or Phone #thisbridesucks
« on: October 14, 2013, 04:07:57 pm »

You can tell by the look on the guy's face that he already realizes he's making a MASSIVE mistake...but he should have figured that out as soon as she made him wear a pink tie?   ;D

via LiveLeaks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44nHrSo5Ng&sns=em[/youtube]

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: Vows Or Phone #thisbridesucks
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:21:31 pm »
a big "NO!"
sampal sa mukha. nag-walk-out na dapat.  laffman::
kung sa simula pa lang, ganyan na yung babae, ginamit na dapat ng lalake yung utak niya.
I know it might hurt because he loves her ... but he'll be hurt more with that attitude from a girl.
unless, tanggap niya.  ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 03:54:05 am »
and here's another funny bizarre honeymoon story naman-

A pair of German newlyweds were traveling back from their honeymoon when the groom stopped at a gas station to fill ‘er up. His bride, who had been asleep in the backseat got up to use the bathroom unbeknownst to him. When she returned from the toilet, her new husband had driven off into the sunset without her. And oh, it only took him two and a half hours to notice she was gone.

‘My first reaction was: is he stupid?’ the 33-year-old told radio station FFH. ‘I had no money and no telephone with me.’

She added: ‘I’m not angry with my husband. He didn’t mean it.’
  ;D

[Metro UK]

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 04:45:23 am »
and here's another funny bizarre honeymoon story naman-

A pair of German newlyweds were traveling back from their honeymoon when the groom stopped at a gas station to fill ‘er up. His bride, who had been asleep in the backseat got up to use the bathroom unbeknownst to him. When she returned from the toilet, her new husband had driven off into the sunset without her. And oh, it only took him two and a half hours to notice she was gone.

‘My first reaction was: is he stupid?’ the 33-year-old told radio station FFH. ‘I had no money and no telephone with me.’

She added: ‘I’m not angry with my husband. He didn’t mean it.’
  ;D

[Metro UK]

are they ... on drugs?  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.