Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sniper Rifle barely needs you, aims and shoots by itself!  (Read 1389 times)

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
Sniper Rifle barely needs you, aims and shoots by itself!
« on: September 25, 2013, 01:57:43 am »
The most dangerous WiFi device ever. $22,000 Sniper Rifle barely needs you, aims and shoots by itself!
Texas-based start up TrackingPoint Solutions released the first ever precision-guided firearm, which is essentially a long-range, laser-guided robo rifle. Call it the gun of tomorrow: The technology is so advanced we’ve heard it can have beginners killing at extreme distances with single-shot accuracy in mere minutes. Be afraid, be very afraid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBC8IFWC1P0[/youtube]

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Sniper Rifle barely needs you, aims and shoots by itself!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:11:33 am »
 ::lmao i can shoot better than Chris Kyle with this gun

R.I.P. Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle  ::flowers i was only kidding don't shoot me in my dream

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Re: Sniper Rifle barely needs you, aims and shoots by itself!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:37:47 am »
im sorry but this is stupid.  i mean, i know the purpose of it trying to achieve the once impossible shots to be possible by using such innovation.  but to actually remove the science, remove the calculations, and just let "ordinary" men (and women) to be snipers at an instant, not only sort of kills the art of precision shooting, it will also open the floodgates for numerous one shot-one kill scenario.  if only such shots will result in the elimination of criminals, gangs and the lowlifes, however, we all know that definitely there will also be ordinary people who will be caught in its cross-hairs. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)