Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mars & Venus Dating Guide  (Read 5456 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Mars & Venus Dating Guide
« on: September 24, 2013, 04:58:49 am »

To all Singles and wants to DATE- we will be discussing tomorrow's  http://pinoypodcast.com/live/  (25Sept.2013 - 8pm to 9pm Manila time) some stuff about DATING. So, If you have nothing to do and want to fill your time, plus the benefit of hearing the magnetic voice of DJ Schandela & FD's Ek-Ek voice and of course with the semi-gwapo G around- oh ha- please come & join us!

Now,let's start with this excerpts on Mars and Venus Dating Guide from Dr.John Gray coz of course when it comes to Dating & Relationship, It's always best to rely on EXPERT/S (with their amount of studies & researched) than anyone's else's 'saying or based on someone's experienced or what they think worked for them.

Dating Do's and Dont's Fof MEN:

1. Don’t drown her out with your voice

-Women who are invariably better communicators will ask questions, and be attentive when listening to a response. Unfortunately on a lot of first dates, the woman may not get much of a chance to speak because some nervous guy finds it all but impossible to stop talking. This is understandable. Because they’re uncomfortable with the early dating process, most men will attempt to mask their discomfort with a barrage of words.

To be sociable the woman keeps nodding her head, which encourages the guy to keep talking as well. Unfortunately, she comes away from the date thinking “What a jerk, he dominated the entire conversation.”

So, how do you stop chattering? Just remember this simple rule: don’t talk more than her, and do ask questions.

2. Most importantly, be a good listener, resist that natural male instinct to offer up quick solutions.

What most women appreciate is a man who can hear what they have to say without interruption. Further, men: try to be brief in your comments and try to get her to open up and express her thoughts.

3. Don’t look away when she talks.

This sends her the signal that you’re not interested in her. In fact, women really appreciate and feel comfortable if he maintains eye contact with her while she talks. When a woman feels safe enough to open up and express what is going on inside of her, that’s when real bonding takes place.

4. Be a “nice guy”…

It’s a myth that women don’t like nice guys. Opening a car door, helping her on with her jacket, and other small acts of kindness are appreciated by women and should be on every guy’s dating to-do list.

5. …But don’t be a “needy guy.”

Some men confuse “nice guy,” with “needy guy,” which is a turn-off to most women. If you’re too eager to please, this makes a woman feel that she has to give more before she knows whether she wants to invest herself into the relationship. So do be gracious and gentlemanly, but don’t be pushy or needy.

6. Don’t play the sympathy card.

Many men do this, by retelling how they saw themselves as abused in one or more old relationships. Here’s a reality check: needy guys might get pity, but they don’t get the girl.

7. Let her know you’ve heard her.

After a guy gets past the awkwardness of that first date, little impresses a woman more than when a man can show that he heard something she said during their time together and now he has planned a second date around that information.

8. Do plan ahead.

Do give her a few choices that show you’ve done your homework, that you have put some thought into the planning process in the hope of making a great date. It’s big pressure on a woman when a guy says, “What do you want to do? I’ll do whatever you want.” To hear that would be a gift for most men, but it is not what most women want to hear. Every date doesn’t have to be “mutually fulfilling.” Providing a fulfilling experience for his date makes it a wonderful date for most men too.

9. Last but not least, pay her compliments.

Sounds simple, right? But many men don’t think about it, or have any idea how significant it is to compliment his date. All you have to do is say out loud what you’re thinking: “You look amazing…” “I love your scarf/belt/earrings.” Guys are hesitant to say such things for fear that it sounds corny, but in truth compliments mean a lot to her, and they say that she has been noticed. Just as a man feels loved and supported when his efforts are noticed, she feels loved and supported by being seen and appreciated.

So, obviously, novela na sya sa haba, will be discussing the Venus Dating Do's & Dont's alam na! Ladies Nite @  http://pinoypodcast.com/live/

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: Mars & Venus Dating Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 06:45:37 am »
ahaha! sisterette! Natawa naman ako sa introduction mo.. lol

This is going to be another fun-filled episode.  Sure na! See yah all there!

::flowers
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:27:52 am »
am glad natawa ka sis  ::flowers as related sa episode tomorrow:
When you're happy, you are sexy! How the Venusians will be-do-rock the dating world.

@E.Republic you can also add Pinoy Podcast sa Skype nyu if gusto nyu po mag guess or mag leave ng message/question and they will also play it sa related show as well.

Like their FB page na din po-

[Pinoy Podcast]

[DJ Schandela]

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:31:20 am »
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 12:26:27 pm »
ahihihi thanks! kakaririn ko nga sya every wednesday lang naman e " the beautiful pinay in dubay! ewww  wak sanang mag sandstorm ::laffman

RogueSoldier

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 01:13:01 pm »
Trenta na ako pero single pa rin. Marami na rin ako nadate na babae pero...

3. Don’t look away when she talks.

pagnakikipagusap ako sa babae at sa mata ako nakatingin pero bakit laging tingin nila sa boobs ako nakatingin. Ang hirap kasi magmaintain ng eye to eye contact tapos bigla gagalaw yun kamay at aayusin yung polo o pagnakasando at polo tatakpan kaya yung mata ko napapasunod.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 01:31:44 pm »

pagnakikipagusap ako sa babae at sa mata ako nakatingin pero bakit laging tingin nila sa boobs ako nakatingin. Ang hirap kasi magmaintain ng eye to eye contact tapos bigla gagalaw yun kamay at aayusin yung polo o pagnakasando at polo tatakpan kaya yung mata ko napapasunod.

hehe it best to do that kapag nag *sasalita/kinakausap mo sya look them(ladies) in the eye as if you're admiring the color of (her) eyeballs po :) medyo iba kasi dating na puro eye contact ka lang & idle po (yun parang dead fish eyeball ba)...while during conversation looking straight in their eyes signal that you're real to your words and you can also *detect if she doesn't like the topic/what you're saying- makikita mo agad *her eyes is wandering* - be aware of that and change the topic or maneuever onti agad and engage her eyes back to you. EYE contact is always one of the best indication that someone is really engaging to you in that moment when their eyes are fix on you ...otherwise their eyes goes where their attention goes po.

For more of this issues- pasyal kyu bukas po sa podcast ha  ;D

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 01:39:10 pm »
These pointers are really helpful... Thanks for sharing this Ate... :applause :applause toast::
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 01:57:26 pm »
These pointers are really helpful... Thanks for sharing this Ate... :applause :applause toast::

thank you din po sa pagbabasa! :)

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 03:18:40 pm »

hehehehe ganun talagah bro.. pero have you heard about "Triangle Gaze Method"  ::laffman Im using this when I was in college pa..(Di na ngaun wah effect na kay GF). Proven na toh sakin siguro out of 12 girlz mga 8 ata nabingwit ko lokoloko kasi ko noon. ::laffman tropa ko rin nagsabi sakin nito..

Usually once na titinitigan natin ang mga girlz sa mata nila nakakangalay so use "TG method".

Step 1: titigan mo sya sa left eye for 5 seconds and move to her right eye, titigian mo ulit sya doon for 5 seconds.
Step 2: Then look at her lips for about 10 seconds.
Step 3: Repeat this method for a minute or maximum 3 minutes.

Parang it's like your planting the idea to her mind na you want to kiss her or your building a sexual rapport to her.
 ::laffman once na napansin nya ginagawa mo tell the truth..sabihin mo you want to kiss her or tell her yung eyes and lips nya..

Thankz miss FD "The most beautiful pinay in Dubai" masubukan nga toh tamang tama umuwe pa naman si GF sa pinas hehehehe joke lang po..

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 03:53:33 pm »

::laffman once na napansin nya ginagawa mo tell the truth..sabihin mo you want to kiss her or tell her yung eyes and lips nya..

applicable ba sya sa *first date dude? :) di ba tyu matsitsinelasin o masasapatosin dyan? hihihi

thanks for sharing again dude- kewl sya ha except sa may kiss part if first encounter( or pick up lines ba yun po?) but i strongly agreed naman na if a guy wants the girl to know na interested sya- it always involves the eyes - yun tipong sa unang encounter nyu medyo di ka muna papahuli na nakatingin ka, pag tumingin si babae,sabay iwas,tas titinging ka ulet kapag di sya nakatingin,tapos pag tingin mo- nakatingin na sya ( ibig sabihin tinitingnan ka din nya or she's doin the same) sabay nagtama na ang inyung mga tingin at tila ba naguusap na ang mga mata nyu- come and get me mode na?!  ;D

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 04:05:16 pm »

applicable ba sya sa *first date dude? :) di ba tyu matsitsinelasin o masasapatosin dyan? hihihi

thanks for sharing again dude- kewl sya ha except sa may kiss part if first encounter( or pick up lines ba yun po?) but i strongly agreed naman na if a guy wants the girl to know na interested sya- it always involves the eyes - yun tipong sa unang encounter nyu medyo di ka muna papahuli na nakatingin ka, pag tumingin si babae,sabay iwas,tas titinging ka ulet kapag di sya nakatingin,tapos pag tingin mo- nakatingin na sya ( ibig sabihin tinitingnan ka din nya or she's doin the same) sabay nagtama na ang inyung mga tingin at tila ba naguusap na ang mga mata nyu- come and get me mode na?!  ;D

OwTi: no comment..coz I'm sure this is as per her experience ::laffman joke lang sis. Good Luck po tomorrow.

Guys you are invited @ www.pinoypodcast.com/live/ tomorrow

or sa mga android user naman..download kayo guys ng Speaker Radio sa inyong play store.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 04:20:42 pm »
OwTi: no comment..coz I'm sure this is as per her experience ::laffman joke lang sis. Good Luck po tomorrow.

Guys you are invited @ www.pinoypodcast.com/live/ tomorrow

or sa mga android user naman..download kayo guys ng Speaker Radio sa inyong play store.

hehe thanks much dude! pero wala pa naman me natsinelas o nasapatos po e- madiplomasya naman aketch ,sa isip ko lang kapag may mga sablay "MADAPAKA sana" toinksss ;D

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 05:03:07 pm »
yung 2 & 3  ::lmao mali ata yung ginawa ko o mali expression nya o mali intindi ko

i used to date this girlie pero di ko naman tinuloy , in ladies term " PAASA MOVE "  ::lmao

i like this girl maybe i was mesmerized by her eyes, and we dated for a while nung nag babakasyon ako sa Manila , nung nag date kami nag coffee kami ( well alam nyo na saan para sosyal ) habang nag hihintay kami ng order nag uusap kami then tinitigan ko sya kasi ang ganda ng mata nya  , i admit i have weakness in girls with attractive eyes it's the first thing na tinitignan ko sa chicks  ::lmao

as we wait for the coffee , i was staring at her eyes i act na parang in love sa kanya na para akong si Ninoy Aquino sa 500 peso bill na nakalumbaba , tinitigan ko sya habang nag kwento

i notice na parang naiilang sya at namumula , at naiisip ko na nag mumukha akong manyakis  ::lmao

buti nalang dumating yung order namin , at doon natigil yung pag tingin ko sa kanya  laffman:: medyo awkward yung moment

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 05:08:40 pm »

ganito ba dre...uu nga mukha ngang manyakis.. ::laffman then after that anung highlights my resulta ba ang mala-ninoy na titig???don't say nakahalumbaba kadin??

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 07:01:57 pm »

ganito ba dre...uu nga mukha ngang manyakis.. ::laffman then after that anung highlights my resulta ba ang mala-ninoy na titig???don't say nakahalumbaba kadin??

naiilang na namumula sya  ::lmao tapos ayun nag uusap naman kami after that pero di ko na sya tinitigan ng ganun baka isipin nya hinuhubaran ko sya sa isip ko

ayun di ko naman sineryoso si girlie  ::secret kelangan ko lang ng company habang nag babakasyon

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 07:23:26 pm »
hehehehe ganun talagah bro.. pero have you heard about "Triangle Gaze Method"  ::laffman Im using this when I was in college pa..(Di na ngaun wah effect na kay GF). Proven na toh sakin siguro out of 12 girlz mga 8 ata nabingwit ko lokoloko kasi ko noon. ::laffman tropa ko rin nagsabi sakin nito..

Usually once na titinitigan natin ang mga girlz sa mata nila nakakangalay so use "TG method".

Step 1: titigan mo sya sa left eye for 5 seconds and move to her right eye, titigian mo ulit sya doon for 5 seconds.
Step 2: Then look at her lips for about 10 seconds.
Step 3: Repeat this method for a minute or maximum 3 minutes.

Parang it's like your planting the idea to her mind na you want to kiss her or your building a sexual rapport to her.
yung nabasa ko sa lips lang daw titingin. wala kasi akong eye contact. sumasakit mata ko eh (literally).
 laffman::

for the topic:
noted, thanks.
 laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 07:51:52 am »
Pm sender Question: Why men don't ask question?

ochigue, try namin sagutin maya po http://pinoypodcast.com/live/

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 07:14:10 pm »
Pm sender Question: Why men don't ask question?

ochigue, try namin sagutin maya po http://pinoypodcast.com/live/

haha, to be honest, i was really having a hard time trying to explain this on the show last night. But i guess i should've inserted this after you read the letter that was sent....that guy should start learning how to ask questions to carry on a conversation with a lady....

Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Danelle

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 48
  • I often talk to myself and think out loud...
    • Sometimes Danelle
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 08:44:40 pm »
I think what's important in dating, whether it's the first date or several non-exclusive dates with someone, is to keep your expectations in check. Preferably, leave your high expectations at home, at baunin lang yung common sense and practical expectations.

Dating -- posh dinner man yan or with other people at a bar -- is an opportunity to introduce yourselves to each other and get to know each other. You are spending time na makilala ang isa't isa. Kapag naka-mindset ka agad na to sweep her off her feet or be swept off your feet, mas matindi ang disappointment kapag hindi nagkaganun.

If you are the one asking the other out on a date, be prepared lalo na ang gumastos. If you are the one being asked out, be considerate din. Wala naman masama to pay for your share of the meal. I know some guys may find this nakakasira ng macho image, pero c'mon guys. Appreciate it, and accept kung kukulangin ang andalu.

Making a good impression doesn't mean you have to pretend that you are someone you are not. Ladies prettify themselves para sa guy, but don't overdo it. If you don't normally wear 5-inch heels, leave the stilettos at home! Same with guys -- no, of course you don't wear stilettos. But the point is you can make a good impression with your looks without sacrificing comfort and being comfortable. Turn-off ang you have to go to the restroom to check on how you look every 10 minutes.

Dress for the occasion. Ask where you're going. Mahirap i-enjoy ang theme park if you're in your tight LBD and pumps. If your going to dinner, ask if it's formal dinner.

Pay attention -- specially to details. Yep, you have to make eye contact (cheat sheet: try looking between the eye or forehead), etc. Pero mind din ang small gestures ng kausap mo. If he or she keeps looking at her watch or glancing around or monosyllabic ang mga answers, baka you need to change topic na. He may be a gentleman towards you pero maangas sa waiters. The way he keeps tugging at his tucked-in shirt may be clues na either uncomfortable sya sa suot niya o balidoso siya.

Communicate. Converse. Not just talk. Don't ask questions as if you're interviewing a job applicant, but do ask questions. Don't rattle off your life story in one sitting, but share something about yourself. There's no full-proof formula in keeping the conversation going eh. Tantyahan lalo na kung wala ka pang gaano alam sa kanya (which means you have to do research siguro before the date).  Keep it light at first. If it leads to serious talk, why not? You can get to know the other person better. But know when to lead the convo back to light topics without sounding desperate to change the topic.  Listen. Many girls appreciate that guys remember things even if they are mentioned in passing.

Be open-minded. So what if magkaiba pala ang tastes niyo in music or politics?. You don't have to debate about it.

Appreciate. Don't pay compliments if they're empty. "Wow, you look nice (great)" is okay, staring at her cleavage is not. "Thank you for the lovely time" means you enjoyed more than just the meal.

Be open and offer for the next date, but don't demand for it. "Hey, how about coffee sometime?" Or "There's an activity with (insert something you are interested in here), maybe you'd like to join us?" (casual, but an opportunity to show your interest to her. If she turns down, baka hindi niya bet or busy lang talaga.)

Be yourself. Be polite. Enjoy.

PS. I may be old-fashioned, but I prefer old-school courtship hehe.
--------
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." -- Leonardo da Vinci

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 03:13:10 am »
inbox question: can i ask a guy on a date?

:D nagawa ko din yan before,those time that all my 'common sense' goes out of the windows kapag kinilig ako!HA!

but of course now, i already turn PRO...those hanging out is for amateurs. So now, if I may suggest and would suggest na lang to *flirt heavily instead...til the guy will notice you and ask you out on a date po...KASI, if a guy is reallllly into you and MEN knows they supposed to as a girl out. If not, would you want to be with a guy that has no balls to ask you out ba?

Remember, in #DATING there's a pursuer and the challenge.You/lady is the *challenge.You are the prize.And remind yourself,to be *approachable.it doesn't mean that you're easy but *receptive lang  ::flowers

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 04:48:37 am »

:D nagawa ko din yan before,those time that all my 'common sense' goes out of the windows kapag kinilig ako!HA!

but of course now, i already turn PRO...those hanging out is for amateurs. So now, if I may suggest and would suggest na lang to *flirt heavily instead...til the guy will notice you and ask you out on a date po...KASI, if a guy is reallllly into you and MEN knows they supposed to as a girl out. If not, would you want to be with a guy that has no balls to ask you out ba?

Remember, in #DATING there's a pursuer and the challenge.You/lady is the *challenge.You are the prize.And remind yourself,to be *approachable.it doesn't mean that you're easy but *receptive lang  ::flowers

i'd prefer din na i-flirt na lang ako then pag napansin ko, saka ako mag-invite.
yun nga lang ... medyo dense ako.  laffman::

though okay sa akin na si girl ang mag-invite, medyo awkward nga lang sa iba kaya medyo kawawa si girl. y'know... ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 06:27:14 am »
good question, let's bring that up this wednesday
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Danelle

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 48
  • I often talk to myself and think out loud...
    • Sometimes Danelle
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 04:00:32 am »

Okay... I may be a little bit old fashioned but not THAT old fashioned. laffman::

In dating, I guess it's fun to be the one being pursued, you're the challenge, you're the prize. But, I don't really understand, nor appreciate this mindset.

If I really dig a guy, I would ask him out -- either to just "hang out" or on a date. I don't think there's anything wrong with that (unless uber-macho si guy na, yeah, he wants a "challenge").

Or maybe perhaps, sa "dating" we have hopes of building a romantic relationship with someone. True naman iyon. And women often do it by the book, and by the book is, in my opinion, the conservative way -- waiting or putting herself on the market to be "pursued". 

Sorry, I'm just thinking aloud here. Iba-iba rin siguro sa mga lalaki.

Some guys might appreciate "Would you like to go out with me on a date?" .... wait! That's too... uhm... formal? Dafuq?

"Hi! You seem like a nice guy... maybe we could get to know each other over a cup of coffee or something...?" Too forward?  Still too fomal? Too mushy? *sigh*

Lemme try again: "Tara! Gimik (or insert some fun, wholesome yet fun, activity here) tayo!"

It might be just the two of you, or with a third wheel, or a group of friends... He might not consider it a "date" date. Hell, even you might not want to consider it a date. But it can still be considered a "date" nonetheless.

What is "dating" after all? Isn't it setting a common time, place, activity (opportunity) to interact with each other? Kahit nga online, pde ito gawin. If it blossoms into a wonderful friendship, cool! If it turns into more than that, great! If you get stuck in the friendzone... oh well...

Better leave your rose-tinted expectations at home... yeah, I know na kinikilig ka dahil crush mo siya since you set your eyes on him, but stop counting his babies or stop imagining him waiting for you at the altar. It might not come to that. You can keep it casual. Or you can turn it into something romantic... but some factors to consider are how well you can get along with him or her; how you feel towards him or her; how he or she feels towards you; and how you both feel when you're with each other.

Anyway... yep, am babbling here... this is just a scratch paper I'm writing... of course you can immediately skip to the next page... no, I won't mind...

Anyway, we all may have different opinions about dating. But I think, a common thought we have is that dating is about meeting and getting to know people, right? Going out on a date doesn't have to be followed by wedding bells, right? Okay.

So, I don't think there's harm if a woman asks a man out on a date. In fact, I think she should if she wants to. If he rejects... NEXT! I'm just kidding. But it's liberating to ask a guy out, get turned down, than flutter like a butterfly around a guy, hoping to get his attention and not get any at all...

I've googled a lot of articles on dating. There are a lot of varying / differing opinions, tips and suggestions out there. There are a lot of "Dating Experts" or gurus out there... (I'm curious about this, though... how does one become an expert on dating? They have been asked out many times? They have dated many partners and all of them were successful dates? What's the rate of success? Both of them enjoyed the dates? They slept together? There's a high chance of another date? What is the benchmark of a successful date? Marriage proposals? )

If men and women often date by the dating book... but which book? There are a lot of imported books, if I may add...

But in the end, I think it's about how you feel towards this other person; how he or she feels towards you; how well you can get along with him or her; and how you both feel when you are with each other.

And I think, those things are the stuff that needs to be discovered, as you get to know each other while  engaged in a common activity on a time and place you both agreed on, which is generally called as "dating."

*Sigh* There are still a lot of thoughts but I think I'll stop babbling now and shoot myself in the head...  smoking::

--------
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." -- Leonardo da Vinci

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 05:35:14 am »

But in the end, I think it's about how you feel towards this other person; how he or she feels towards you; how well you can get along with him or her; and how you both feel when you are with each other.

thanks for sharing again sis Danelle  ::flowers

anyhu, we don't have to believe everything we read/s likewise sabe mo nga sa naunang  post mo na "be yourself" so IMHO,sa lahat ng confusion nyu follow YOUR own TRUTH and focus on what's effective...whether its in an old-fashioned way(which stands the test of time) OR you wanna explore to something different & be the aggressor (you probably get a date but you probably won't get your man)

whateves, you're all *worthy of love and remember:

DATING is a FREE THERAPY You learn about YOURSELF(what you want & dont want) and the other person.

good question, let's bring that up this wednesday

congratz & mazel bro! realllly appreciate for taking over   ::flowers

#fyi E.Republic please support Typeone and DJ Schandela's show every wednesdays @ Pinoypodcast.com/live   toast::