Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: definition of love on 'urban dictionary'  (Read 1705 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
definition of love on 'urban dictionary'
« on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:55 pm »

Everyone has their own opinions on and definitions of love, but perhaps the most ridiculous, must-read explanations of this noblest of emotions come from the users of Urban Dictionary. Sometimes cynical, always funny, these quips are not to be missed.

According to Urban Dictionary, love is:

1. Nature's way of tricking people into reproducing. – Anonymous

2. Either a horrible disease or a blessing. – antigamer.com

3. Nature’s way of letting you know that even when you're happy you can still feel extreme pain. – james:P

4. A widespread incurable disease which is known to affect the mind and sometimes the body. Symptoms may include: Affected judgment, lightheadedness, eye-watering, chest pains, and increased need to be with the person who infected you. Is known to be highly contagious and can be deadly. – The Morgan Hammond

5. Being lame together while not caring about what other people think. – nikachu(:

6. The most noble dementia. – Sun Tzu

7. A cursed disease that will always be incurable by any man. It is also, ironically, "evol" spelled backwards. – Alex T.

8. A human emotion caused by a chemical imbalance of serotonin in the brain. – Krinkles

9. [A] rare psychological malfunction caused by an undetermined amount of interaction with another person. – Pyrotek

10. A wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. – Anonomousssss lover

11. Being broke together. – JasperFSC  :D

12. A vile insidious curse that plagues all man kind. – Philip Hornsby

13. A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world. – EmileeeJayne

14. That stupid thing your heart does when it won't listen to your brain yelling at it to shut up. – stuckonnatalie

15. An evil, evil thing that causes you to do and say things that can possibly embarrass you.  – Champ Miller

16. The treacherous side-effect of procreation. – tekmonster

17. A socially acceptable form of addiction. – PsychoPsyche

18. is like eating a banana, it induces happiness & possibly s3x drive  :P - FerminaDaza

...you guys.

lovelhei13

• A million miles of journey begins with a first step. :)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
  • ♥ LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE ♥ :)
Re: definition of love on 'urban dictionary'
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:40:15 am »
nice one sis ! :)  finger4u

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 04:45:57 am »

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein

Love is a grave mental disease. ~ Plato

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:48:36 am by ☺☻JDCâ„¢ »

Ms. X

• Chocoholic
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Don't make a woman cry. >:P
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:59:16 am »
Love creates a psycho girlfriend.  ;D
It's Just A Matter of Common Sense.

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 11:42:11 am »
I remember this definition of love by a 10 year old boy which I think is really interesting... Just can't remember where and when I read it... It goes like....

Love is when you've lost some of your teeth yet you still can smile because you know that your friends will still love you although you've lost some of yourself....
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....