Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: rockin' marriage proposal @ Bon Jovi concert \m/  (Read 1121 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
rockin' marriage proposal @ Bon Jovi concert \m/
« on: June 27, 2013, 12:29:22 am »
Going to a Bon Jovi concert and making a song request that -- fingers crossed -- leads to the proposal. That's what one guy in Gdansk, Poland did last week, and I'm guessing his fiancee (of course she said yes!) will never forget it.

Mid-concert, Jon Bon Jovi told the audience to check out the video screen, on which the brave audience member was holding up a sign that read, "I got a ring in my pocket, I brought our families. If you sing 'Never Say Goodbye' then I'll ask her to marry me." Ha! And what do you think Jon did? 

He gladly played the tune for the guy, of course! And eeesh, thank goodness he did! Can you imagine if he had been left hanging? Aaaawkward.

Check out the exciting, heart-soaring, rockin' proposal ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/bon-jovi-concert_n_3492131.html?utm_hp_ref=weddings&ir=Weddings

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi6VGydMvU&sns=em[/youtube]

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
Re: rockin' marriage proposal @ Bon Jovi concert \m/
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:22:39 am »
Idol ko talaga yang si Bon Jovi, meron din syang cafe pwede kang umorder kahit wala kang pera kahit maghugas ka lang ng plato bayad ka na

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:46:39 am »
I wonder: how many marriage proposals have Bon Jovi witnessed over the course of their career while touring?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:33:05 am »
One hell of a man referring to the guy who proposed.. Kudos!!!! and to bon jovi, you're the man!!!! IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....