Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: a drug that supposedly" stops " husbands from cheating  (Read 1390 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
a drug that supposedly" stops " husbands from cheating
« on: May 06, 2013, 05:54:28 am »

Apparently there's a certain antibiotic called Minocycline that can keep men from finding attractive women seductive and in turn, stop guys from being unfaithful to their girlfriends and wives. Um, weh?

The study, done in Japan, found that when shown photos of pretty women, men given the antibiotic rated them as less attractive than men who weren't on the drug did. The men taking the antibiotic were also less likely to rate the babes as "trustworthy." Ergo, say scientists, this means men on that medication in real life would be less likely to be seduced by beautiful women. Bizarre -- but this isn't the first time scientists have declared they know of an anti-cheating drug. Last year, researchers found that men given a dose of the hormone oxytocin (yes, that's the one released by orgasm), kept a further distance from alluring women than non-dosed men.

I would not be at all surprised to see an anti-cheating drug come to market, backed by the pharma industry with dollar signs in their eyes. Sure, people cheat all the time, but can you just imagine? What if you found your husband were taking it, in a desperate attempt to avoid being tempted by his gorgeous, hawt co-worker?!  ;D

Eh. Ladies an advance public service warning:if you have to drug him not to stray, he deserves to be kicked OUT.

kikomaching1

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 14
Re: a drug that supposedly" stops " husbands from cheating
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 08:40:46 am »
how does it actually work? it stops the guy from getting turned on by hot women? but does it make guys turn on for the not-so-hot women? or just women in general?

if just women in general, then the guy would tend to lose the hots for his wife too!

ganun ba yun?

cloaker

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 09:16:52 am »

if just women in general, then the guy would tend to lose the hots for his wife too!

Oo nga, baka mawala din yung attraction nung husband sa wife nya.

vedybot

• Let's get it on!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 23
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:43:20 pm »
malamang madaming lalaki magkakasakit sa bato sa kakaininom ng gamot na yan ;D

Ibilam_pogi

• Isang DEMONYO sa espiya ehe
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 11:47:48 pm »
baka may side efect ito hindi attractive ang babae sa lalake naman nanaacttract hahahah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.
And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.
You're trying hard not to show it, (baby).
But baby, baby I know it...