Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bristol Palin Rides a Bull,Confronts Heckler who called her mom a 'HO'  (Read 1119 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Bristol Palin(daughter of Sarah Palin) Rides A Bull, Confronts Heckler Who Called Her Mom “A Whorey Whoreface Whore”

I am hardly a Sarah Palin supporter. I am also not a big fan of Bristol Palin. And I am definitely not a fan of people who express their own distaste for these two by telling the latter that the former is “a whore.” Last night, Bristol Palin was out at a bar in West Hollywood—and rode the mechanical bull—when a heckler shouted that her mother was a whore. Bristol wasn’t hearin’ that and confronted the loudmouth. Their exchange went something like this…

Bristol: What did you say?
Heckler: Your mother’s a WHORY WHORE WHORE WHORE WHOREFACE WHORE. She’s the f**king devil, dude.
Bristol: Oh, is she? What did she do wrong?
Heckler: She lives, she breathes. If there is a hell, she will be there.
Bristol: Why is that?
Heckler: She’s evil.
Bristol: Is it because you’re a homosexual?
Heckler: Pretty much. And why do you say I’m a homosexual?
Bristol: Because I can just tell you are. And that’s why you don’t like my mom.
Heckler: No, that’s not why. Your mom is evil.
Bristol’s friend: How old are you?
Heckler: 47 years old!
Bristol’s friend: Okay, then leave her alone.
Heckler: Why? She came up to me.
Bristol’s friend: You said it first!

:applause  ::flowers for Bristol. I gotta give props to Bristol for handling herself so well; if someone was calling my mom a whore, I would probably would fly into a blind rage. There are very good reasons to dislike Sarah Palin’s politics—yes, including her views on homosexuality (which Bristol implies might be this guy’s motivation)—but verbally assaulting, with a very limited and sexist vocabulary, I might add, her daughter when she’s just trying to have a night out with friends is not exactly the most productive way of expressing them. It is, however, a great way of making a name for yourself as a drunk f**king a**hole. Especially since it was all caught on tape! 

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Bristol Palin Rides a Bull,Confronts Heckler who called her mom a 'HO'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:25:16 am »
hahahahahahahah oh bristol, you, your mom and your family is Americas new entertainment